Ch.6 More Impossibilities

Kristin POV

NO!

This is what my visions were about!

Is all that gonna happen, or can I stop it?

I always told Clockwork that the future isn't always set in stone.

This has to be one of those times!

I slowly got to my feet, snatching my necklace, and turning it into a scythe again, I held it in the air, and smashed it into the classroom floor, growling.

I was crying still, not caring that I was in front of high schoolers. I turned my scythe back into a necklace, and put it around my neck.

I used my hands to make a sphere of fire and ice with my cores. The outside was a transparent ice, while the inside of it was flames swimming inside.

I started walking toward the back of the group of kids that had surrounded me. People moved out of my way as I walked past them, the orb in my small palm.

Once I made it to Danny, I looked him in his icy eyes. They were swimming with confusion and fear.

I handed him the orb. He took it, examining the glowing form of my 2 cores.

"You'll know what to do with it when the time comes." I whispered, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Your acting like Clockwork." He chuckled, his laugh cracking.

"I know you saw them. I know you saw what the future was, but I've always told Clockwork that the future isn't always set in stone. I can prevent it." I said in a regular voice.

"We'll be there right by your side the whole time." Danny said, meaning him, Tucker, and Sam. My glowing green eyes darkened, but in my case, glowed brighter.

"No, you won't. You saw my visions, you know what happens. I gave you this because I know you'll need it." I growled pointing to the orb.

He just glared at me, but nodded. Everyone was gapping at Danny. I ignored it, but Danny seemed uncomfortable. I turned to Mr. Lancer, who was looking at me with sad eyes from his desk.

"You know what to do." I said to Lancer in a monotone. He just nodded and stood up while I left in a flash.

I went invisibly into my seat, and sucked up the fake Lite. Mr. Lancer was leading everyone out of the classroom dismissing everyone home.

If anyone gives him crap about it, I told him to call me because I'll talk some sense into them.

Instead of flying home, I decided to ride my skateboard. It was black and white, with a KF symbol on the bottom, and the wheels were green.

I dropped it into the sidewalk, and put one foot on it, pushing with the other. I glided down the sidewalk for about 5 minutes when my ghost sense went off.

Who could be here now? Wouldn't they be planning an attack with Pariah?

I looked up in the sky, but spotted no ghost. I was confused now! If my ghost sense went off, then where is it?

I then looked behind me on the sidewalk. There, 15 ft behind me, was Cujo, a green puppy, but if you make him mad, he changes into a monster dog.

He spotted me, and his red eyes lit up with excitement. His feet shifted into a ready position, and the ghost puppy ran towards me.

"Oh shite!" I yelled. I turned to face forward, and shot off on my skateboard.

I was zooming down the street when I saw a stop light glow. I looked behind me, and there was Cujo, now in monster dog form, running down the street behind me.