Chapter 1: Welcome to our small Galaxy

Jammie's POV

I rushed through the busy streets of Central City, my long dark brown hair falling over my grey eyes and black blocky glasses. I moved through the New York worthy crowds, clutching my black backpack that held all my research.

I'm a very successful Astro-Physicist and Historian, well, history is just a hobby, but I know a lot. I graduated high school at the age of 14 and started college a month afterwords. I'm 22 and a doctorate of Oxford University, where I went to college and where I know part time teach astrology.

The reason I had to fight through this horrible traffic was because I had gotten an email from an old friend of mine, Dr. Harrison Wells, creator of S.T.A.R. labs. He had offered me a job at the old facility where the particle excelorator exploded. I soon made it to the front door of the large research lab and gaped at it's massive size.

I pushed open the door and stepped inside to see Dr. Wells in his wheel chair. I meet him 9 months after the explosion and we had kept in touch ever since (to be honest, I am flattered he even recognized my work).

"It's so nice to see you again Dr. LaRose! It's been a while." Dr. Wells spoke, holding his hand out to me. I shook his hand, grinning like an idiot as I replied.
"I agree Dr. Wells. It's a pleasure to see you though." I said, chuckling slightly after pulling my hand back.
"I assume you have heard of the Meta-humans in our city." He said, wheeling down a hallway and I followed.

"Of course. They fascinate me, I always wanted to talk to one without the person trying to blow my head off." I said, shivering at the thoughts of my previous encounters.

"You've seen Meta-humans in action?" Dr. Wells said, turning around to face me.
"Yeah, I had a run in that Hartley fellow, former colleague of yours I presume. He tried to take my research on supersonic sound waves impact on matter. He almost killed me, but I fended him off. I'd love to punch him in the nose." I rambled, before quickly apologizing and looking down at my shoes. Are my boots always this muddy?
Dr. Wells laughed before continuing down the hallway.
"I might as well introduce you to your new colleagues. BARRY! CAITLIN! CISCO!" Dr. Wells yelled as we made our way into a open space full of computers and engineering stuff.

Almost instantly, in a flash, a man appeared in front of us. A man and a woman came running out of the room he was in about 10 seconds later.

"Everyone, this is our new astro-physicist, Jasmine LaRose." Dr. Wells said, holding his hand out towards me.

"Jammie is fine." I said, smiling softly, rocking back and forth on my heels.

"Wait, she's gonna help us with the meta-humans?" The Lightning quick boy with brown hair asked, pointing at me.

"YEP!" I said, before I started walking around the man, examining him. He watched me curiously as I stepped in front of him. Thats when I threw a quick punch at his face. The man used his extreme speed to catch my fist and slam me to the ground. A smirk rose across my face as I coughed, trying to calm my racing heart.

"You are meta-human. Brilliant!" I cheered softly as I wobbly stood to my feet. The man helped me stand up and said, "Sorry about that. it was reflex.... My name is Barry Allen, The Flash. It's nice to meet you." he said, laughing lightly.

"Jammie was always the one to jump into the face of danger for science." Dr. Wells said, laughing lightly as I tried to hide my blushing face behind my hair.

A tap on my shoulder shook me from my embarrassment and I turned to see a smiling red headed girl staring at me.
"Hi there. My name is Caitlin Snow, but you can call me Caitlin."

I beamed at the girl before greeting her politely. I think I'm gonna like it here.

That's when I turned to the last man in the room, and I think both of our worlds stopped.

-----------------------
EYO! CHAPTER 1 FINISHED FOR MY FIRST EVER FAN FIC BASED ON THE SHOW THE FLASH!!!!!!! I really like the show and everyone should watch it. Out of Time tugged at my heartstrings man, my poor baby Cisco.......

ANYWAYS! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE CHAPTER! PHONIX IS OUT! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!