Chapter 8: Electra's Rise

GUYSGUYSGUYS! I DREW JAMMIE! OR SHOULD I SAY ELECTRA! UP ABOVE, I NOW PRESENT TO YOU, YOUR SPEEDSTER IN BLUE!

Jammie's POV

"Attention all residents of Central City, please, take shelter and hide your loved ones, for many terrorist threats and attacks have started to pop up all over the city. Please, for your safety, do not leave your homes."

"Shit." I mumbled, zooming up to the top of a building to catch a look across the city. Smoke plumed from a small building across town, and citizens scrambled to get inside.

"Okay Electra, time to give The Flash a run for his money." And with a smirk, I pulled the hood of my cloak up and over my head, and I leaped off the side off the building. I created a small shield to cushion my fall, and I then zoomed down the street.

"Okay Jammie, your best bet for catching any of these terrorist's is at the pier. Caitlin hasn't been able to identify if they are meta or not, so just be cautious. Barry is trying to locate there headquarters now as we speak."

"Alright Cisco, the pier it is." I replied, making my way down to the packed carnival grounds. It seemed that no one here had caught news of the attacks, so many families were still enjoying their day.

"Attention all you filthy swine" Began a voice over the loudspeakers, cutting off the cheerful music.

"All exits to the carnival have been cut off, and if any adult or teenager doesn't empty out there wallets and bank accounts-"

That's when I heard the shouts. Children screaming, parents yelling, as men wearing black masks grabbed and dragged children at gun point to a large circle beneath the Ferris wheel.

"-There will be a nice new abstract painting of red beneath the wheel."

"I honestly don't think that will be necessary."

I vibrated my vocal cords to make my usually quite girly voice sound sound threatening and powerful. I zoomed into the circle of guards, the shear force of my stop causing my cloak to flow as if a strong gust of wind had just went past.

"What?! Who are you?!" One of the guards, who I assumed was the general, shouted.

"The names Electra. I work with the Flash. So I hope you understand what me showing up here means." I spat out, a smirk playing on my lips.

"And what would that be girly? You seem more like the type that needs to make me a sandwich." The general laughed out, and so did the rest of his men.

"Oh, aren't men so naive. It means, you lose." I grinned out, throwing one of my hands in the air. A shield wrapped itself around the huddled group of children, its electric blue glint reflecting across the ground.

Before I could comprehend what was happening, a bullet pierced my shoulder, and my focus on the shield wavered, causing it to collapse. The children's relieved faces turned to horror as the armed soldiers marched forward, guns extended.

My eyes widened and electric blue lightning cracked through my eyes. I turned, running and taking very bullet from every gun, when i made it back to where I was, I collapsed back onto the ground, making it seem as if i had passed out.

They aimed.

Click.

A chorus of clicking rang through the circle, as I raised another shield. I ran to the top of the shield, dropping through, and proceeding to carry children in and out to their families.

I slid back into the circle, looking at the soldiers, before letting bullets fall from my closed hands.

"Now, where's your leader? Hm?" I said, my voice low and menacing. 

At my words, the soldiers turned, trying to run away. I ran in a quick circle around the ground of soldiers, pushing them back into a tight circle. They watched in horror as I stopped, throwing up a shield around them to keep them enclosed, and I just circled them until the CCPD arrived.

"Great Job Electra!" I heard Cisco cheer into my headset, and I could tell he was excited. I smirked, bowing quickly to the police before speeding back to STAR Labs.

As soon as I was in the cortex, Cisco crushed me in a hug, smiling widely, and spinning me in the air.

Barry, Caitlin, and Dr. Wells sat to the side, laughing at Cisco and I.

As soon as Cisco dropped me, i pulled my hood off, shaking my head to loosen my hair and I yanked off my mask.

I turned to the rest of the group, smiling wildly at my accomplishments. Wells had a look of pride spread across his face, Caitlin was just smiling, and Barry ran up, enveloping me in a hug.

I accepted the fellow speedsters hug with a smile, ruffling his short brown hair.

Cisco switched on the tv and a news story popped up.

"A new speedster in central city? In light of the terrorist attacks, a new speedster, who calls herself Electra, has brought herself into the light to help our great city. Working with the Flash, we are more sure than ever that our city will grow to be more and more safe."

I squealed, throwing my arms in the air and jumping around. Cisco laughed, reaching out to give me a high five, which I accepted quickly.

"I am so excited!" I squealed trying to calm myself down.

"The electric Phoenix has risen." Cisco grinned out, tossing me a soda in celebration.

We got to see Jammie in action during this chapter! Let's see how our speedsters handle there next problems! Thank you all so much for being patient and waiting for the next chapter! Love you guys! Oh, and a new character will be introduced soon.  Get excited. ;) Love you guys! Phonix out~