Chapter 3: Electra

Cisco's POV

I stared wide eyed as Jammie dropped to the ground, checking Barry for injuries. I ran out past Dr. Wells, grabbing Jammie and lifting her into the air, a excited smile dancing across my face.

"Your a Meta-Human! How long has this been happening? You need a alias! And a suit!" I squealed hugging the dark brown haired girl.

"Cisco" She laughed," I don't even know how this started, I sure wanna run some tests to find out. BARRY! You wanna race back to S.T.A.R Labs?"

I of course knew Barry would say yes, and before I knew it, a yellow and electric blue streak ran off, leaving us all behind. I just shook my head before walking over and helping Caitlin and Dr. Wells pack things up.

Barry's POV

For a speedster who just found her powers, she could tap into her abilities really well. She almost beat me to S.T.A.R. Labs, if she didn't take the wrong turn and got lost. I found her in an ally near Jitters, and told her that she shouldn't get to cocky with directions.

When Jammie and I finally got back to S.T.A.R. Labs, Cisco was sitting in a chair with a sketch pad, drawing out the main concept for Jammie's suit, I guess.

"Were finally back, Jammie got lost. I had to show her the way back." I laughed, poking Jammie's nose.

"You take one wrong turn and suddenly you end up in the ally behind Jitters." Jammie laughed, before punching me in the arm.

"Well Ms. LaRose, It seems you have the abilities of Barry, and the ability to generate force fields. Strange combination, but I remember you told me you were knocked out for 2 months when the particle excelorator exploded. Can you explain what happened, It could help us determine why you gained these powers." Dr. Wells asked, looking at Jammie.

Jammie's POV

"Well," I began, "I was walking home from the Particle Excelorator's opening, and had stepped in a puddle when the blast wave hit me. It felt like 10,000 volts of electricity zapped through me all at once and I blacked out. I woke 2 months later in the central city hospital, with my father, brother, and best friend standing around my bed. After I got out of the hospital, I would always make it to places faster than I expected while I walked around my house, and I had been robbed once. When the robber tried to shoot his gun at me, the bullet seemed to completely change direction as soon as the bullet was fired. I thought nothing of it, until now."

Cisco starred at me wide eyed before he mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"What was that Cisco?" Caitlin asked, looking at Cisco with the same puzzled expression we all had.

"I know what your alias should be! Electra! It looked like blue lightning was following you as you ran, and blue lighting is usually associated with electricity, so, Electra!" The long haired man beamed.

"I like it, it rolls off the tongue nicely." I said, grinning.

"Um, who ever said she was to become like Barry?" Dr. Wells said, a hint of rage tinting his tone and features. "We cant risk her being hurt. She is one of the biggest members of the scientific community AND she may be our only chance to study the kind of powers Barry has without the risk of that one specimen losing there powers."

I turned to Dr. Wells before placing a soft hand on his shoulder.

"I swear i'll be fine, but Barry is gonna have to train me." I said, rubbing the paralyzed scientists shoulder.

He let out a soft sigh before nodding to me. I grinned, walking over to Barry and smiling.

"Alright, when do we start?" I smirked, looking up at Barry.

"Um, you need to learn to adjust to how the world works when you are running, so I want you to come with me." Barry said, walking out of the cortex. I waved goodbye to everyone else in the cortex, but I kept my eyes on Cisco the entire time.

Cisco's POV

A blush ran across my face as I watched Barry and Jammie walked out of the room.

"Man, she perfect." I mumbled, watching the entrance to the cortex.

"What was that Cisco?" Dr. Wells asked, looking at me.

"N-NOTHING?!" I yelled quickly, my eyes wide and my face probably beet red. Dr. Wells shook his head

FINALLY ITS BEEN UPDATED! SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT! THANK YOU ALL FOR LIKING MY WEIRD STORIES! SEASON 2 OF THE FLASH STARTS ON TUESDAY AND I KNOW ILL BE WATCHING IT! WOOOOOOO!