Chapter 6: Wait For Me

LONG ASS CHAPTER FOR YOU PEEPS! YOU'RE WELCOME! The photo above is Asher BTW.

Jammie's POV

I sat in my room, texting with Asher. After our date to the movies, i haven't been able to stop talking to him. He is just way to funny. 

My phone buzzed and I assumed it was a text from Asher. Opening it up, i saw it was Cisco, who i named 'Smol Child' in my phone. 

Ever since that day in Jitters, he has been ignoring my texts and flat out avoiding me at STAR Labs. It was bugging me.

Smol Child: Hey

I didn't know why, but i felt like my stomach exploded and a smile spread across my face.

BadAssMotherFucker (Jammie): CISCO! WHY WERE YOU IGNORING ME?! 

Smol Child: I'm sorry. I had some family business to attend to, and it was kind of depressing.

BadAssMotherFucker: Well, i'm sorry. If you told me, i could have helped you. Don't push me away C. You're my best friend. 

Cisco's POV

Now that hurt like a bitch. "Best Friend", that's like the lowest level of the friend zone. 

I sighed, leaning back into my couch. I ran a hand through my hair in frustration. Barry, who sat next to me, paused his game on my Xbox to look at me.

"What's wrong dude?"

"She just called me her best friend."

"Yeah? That's a good thing, right?"

"Hell to the no. That's like the lowest level of friend zonedom. The water temple of levels. Frustrating as fuck." I growled, setting my phone down. 

What does she even see in him? I mean, yeah, he's like 6'3, and handsome, and has a normal job, but what does he have that I don't?!

I have fabulous hair! I am super nerdy! I'm funny!

I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it, looking like a teenage girl who just found out her crush was dating her worst enemy.

"Dude, we could invite her and this Asher guy to go clubbing with us. That could give you some time to get closer to Jammie." Barry hummed, not looking away from the screen of my tv.

I sat up, turning to look at Barry.

"That's not a bad idea. When? Tomorrow? Cause tomorrow is Friday."

"Yeah. I'll invite Caitlin." Barry said, pausing the game and pulling out his phone. 

I picked up my phone and texted Jammie.

HottieOfTheCentury (Cisco on his own phone): Hey, how would you and Asher like to join us at Techa Club tomorrow night? 8 pm?

PleaseLoveMeBeautyQueen (Jammie on Cisco's phone): Sounds awesome! I definitely know i will go, just let me ask Asher.

PleaseLoveMeBeautyQueen: He said sure! See you tomorrow at 8 C! Night! ~ <3

The heart just threw me over the edge at that point. I loved her!

Jammie's POV

I flopped back onto my bed, turning on my radio. Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin played through the speakers. The hauntingly soft melody lulled me to sleep, and as i pulled one of my pillows to cuddle it, i don't know if i was just dreaming, but i swore i could smell Cisco's weird distinctive Cologne on my pillow, causing myself to hold it tighter.