Chapter 4: Sparks

Jammie's POV

After a entire night of practicing my powers with Barry, I was tired, and needed rest.

I walked back into the cortex, seeming to drag my body beside Barry, as he skipped into the room.

"How....Do you do it Barry? 10 hours? I'm about to die." I groaned, plopping into the chair next to Cisco, and letting out a long sigh.

"Hey Jammie?" Cisco chirped, looking over at me.

"Yeah C?" I asked, raising my eyebrow and the man, who was slightly blushing.

"I finished your suit design. Do you want to look at it?" He said grinning.

"Why would I say no?" I said grinning.

I yelped as he grabbed the arm of my chair and easily pulled me closer to him, making me blush in embarrassment.

"You do know I could move myself?" I said, trying to hide my blush with my brown hair.

"Yeah." He said, grinning, and opening his notebook.

Inside the pages was a sketch of a women's figure. On the figure was probably the most badass costume I had ever seen.

The suit was colored completely black, with electric blue lightning bolts running up the arms. A black mask covered the silhouettes face, feathering out at the ends. The ends of the small spikes on the end of the mask were tinted an electric blue. The suit also had black knee high boots, and an electric blue cloak that had a hood that could cover her head and eyes.

"C-Cisco!?! I'm speechless. This is amazing!" I cheered, wrapping my arms around Cisco's neck.

He hugged me back, chuckling, and then saying," I'll take that as a yes to make it."

I could feel his arms tighten around my waist, and it cause me to blush. I pulled back, turning to grin at Barry, Caitlin, and Dr. Wells.

"I'm so EXCITED!" I cheered, throwing my arms in the air. A bolt of electric blue lighting dance around the outside of my arms, and I stared in astonishment as they disappeared at my fingertips.

I heard Cisco mutter a 'woah', as I pulled my arms down and looked at them. My excitement was growing, but so was my exhaustion.

"Guys," I yawned, "I think im gonna head home. I'll see you all tomorrow."

"Bye Jammie." 

"Bye Jasmine."

"Bye J!"

"Goodnight Ms. LaRose."

I stood and ran out of the cortex, making my way to my small apartment building and collapsing on my bed.

What I didn't see was the man in yellow standing beside my bed, watching me as I rested.

OHHHHH WELLS BEING A STALKER THO! Sorry this was such a short chapter, ive been trying to update all my stories and im just trying to get through all of them. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! PHONIX OUT!~