Doctor delete - Chapter 4

When a person truthfully works for a particular organization, he ultimately becomes the strength of the nation & when a person misuses his position for personal benefits, he corrupts the system, such people weaken the roots of a strong nation.
Professor Mathur was a teacher at Gyaan Bhavan college of Arts. he use to teach his students that corruption is a curse for the society & he use to also accept bribes from the students, who use to rarely attend the college lectures. in exchange of bribe, he use to provide '100% monthly attendance' to these students. the students need not to attend the class, they use to bribe Professor Mathur to get '100% monthly attendance' in the college lectures. students need not to worry about their college attendance, Professor Mathur use to handle it in exchange of some cash or expensive gifts. Professor Mathur use to help students to maintain their attendance & Professor Naina use to help students to get A+ grade in the exams. she use to accept bribe from the students & in exchange of some expensive gifts, she use to provide them 'A+ grade' in their exams. she was the head of college Examination committee. Principal Rajesh Gangwani, the Principal of Gyaan Bhavan college of Arts, was completely unaware about these unethical activities going on in his college. Professor Mathur & Professor Naina were the most trusted Professors of Principal Rajesh. Principal Rajesh didn't knew that his most trusted Professors were secretly engaged in such illegal activities within the college.
Once Gurjeet Jagga reached at his bungalow. Gurjeet was a college student, he use to study at Gyaan Bhavan college of Arts. he was waiting for his friend, Kapil Jain. they were going to discuss something important. suddenly Gurjeet started feeling uncomfortable & he died. after few hours, Gurjeet's mother, Neelanjana Jagga reached there. she pressed the doorbell several times & knocked the door loudly but Gurjeet did not opened the door. she used her spare key to open the door. she was shocked when she saw her son, Gurjeet's dead body. some of her neighbours heard her screams, they reached at the spot. one of the neighbours called CID. soon ACP Amrit Singh, Senior inspector Jhanvi, inspector Aditiya & inspector Roshan reached at the spot. they started the investigation. ACP Amrit realised that Gurjeet is poisoned. Gurjeet's dead body was sent to the forensic lab. Forensic Expert - Dr. Chandresh checked Gurjeet's dead body. he informed ACP Amrit that the murderer has used Sarin gas to murder Gurjeet. ACP Amrit checked Gurjeet's call records, he came to know that Gurjeet had called Kapil Jain exactly before the murder. ACP Amrit visited Kapil Jain's house. Kapil was shocked when he came to know that Gurjeet is dead. he told ACP Amrit that he had called Gurjeet few hours ago, Gurjeet had forgot to submit his assignment & he had reminded him of that. ACP Amrit felt that the situation was normal till few hours ago then suddenly someone released Sarin gas in Gurjeet Jagga's room & killed him.
Next Morning, Dr. Tripti was at her private clinic. she was bored of sitting ideal. not a single patient had visited her clinic since last 2 hours. she checked her social media account. she got a news notification. she read the news article, it was about the mysterious murder of Gurjeet Jagga. Dr. Tripti was shocked, she immediately calls Raghu, she told him that they should investigate Gurjeet's murder case. Raghu told her that he will meet her in the afternoon, at her clinic. he informed about it to Dinesh. at Afternoon, Raghu shuts his shop & reached at Dr. Tripti's clinic. Dinesh was also present there. they checked the news article about Gurjeet Jagga's murder. Raghu use to always carry Doctor delete's mask & outfit in his bag. he immediately disguised as Doctor delete. Dr. Tripti dropped him till Gurjeet Jagga's bungalow, in her car. he jumped off the backyard fence & secretly entered the bungalow. Gurjeet's parents, Balvinder Jagga & Neelanjana Jagga were going through extreme grief. some of their relatives were gathered at their bungalow. Raghu saw them from a window. he locks the main door of the bungalow from the outside. he opens the window & entered the bungalow. all were shocked when wanted criminal - Doctor delete reached there suddenly. Raghu takes out his toy gun from his Jacket & instructed them to raise their hands & keep quite. all followed his instructions. Doctor delete started the investigation. he was not able to find any clue to reach till the murderer. he thought, the murder may have released the gas either from the door or from the window. there was a window in the hall. he checked all the four corners of the window carefully. he felt may be the murderer was standing outside the bungalow, at this window & he may had released the Sarin gas from there. Someone had spit chewing gum near the window, Doctor delete picked up that chewing gum. He asked Balvinder Jagga, Neelanjana Jagga & their relatives about it. Neelanjana told him that no one at his house likes chewing gum & she was sure that no one from her family has spitted that chewing gum outside the window. Doctor delete threatens all the relatives & asked them about the chewing gum. the relatives said that they are here for the grief ceremony & why will one of them chew a chewing gum in such a serious situation. Doctor delete assumed that the chewing gum belongs to the murderer.
On the other hand, DCP Kiran Veer was at his bungalow. his Parents, wife & children had went on a family trip & he was not able to join them due to overload of work. suddenly all the lights started blinking. Kiran was shocked. Doctor delete entered the bungalow from the window. he splashed some hot water on his face. Kiran was shocked. Doctor delete stabbed his face with the cupboard, he gave him a plastic bag. he told him that there is a chewing gum in the plastic bag & he suspects that the chewing will help CID to reach till the person, who murdered Gurjeet Jagga. Dr. Tripti was standing outside DCP Kiran's bungalow. she released a smoke gas in the bungalow. Raghu jumped off the window. he locked the window. DCP Kiran fell unconscious. Raghu escaped from there in Dr. Tripti's car. after sometime, DCP Kiran regained consciousness. his head was severely paining. he saw the chewing gum in the plastic bag. there was a letter attached to it. DCP Kiran started reading the letter. Doctor delete had written, " Respected DCP Kiran Veer sir, I have found this chewing gum at Gurjeet Jagga's house, I suspect that it belongs to the murderer, this chewing gum is the path towards the murderer, go catch him. yours truely Doctor delete ". DCP Kiran was shocked. he sends the chewing gum to the forensic lab.
On the other hand, ACP Amrit Singh, Senior inspector Jhanvi & inspector Aditiya reached at Gyaan Bhavan college of Arts. they interrogated various students & Professors. inspector Roshan interrogated all the relatives of Gurjeet Jagga. while interrogating Professor Mathur, Inspector Aditya observed that he was continuously chewing a chewing gum. he took the saliva samples of Professor Mathur & reported to ACP Amrit. Professor Mathur was instructed to stay in the CID custody. Forensic Expert - Dr. Chandresh analysed the DNA, present in Professor Mathur's saliva. it matched with the DNA of the saliva traced on the chewing gum. Inspector Roshan interrogated Professor Mathur. Professor Mathur confessed his crime. he had released Sarin gas in Gurjeet's room in order to kill him because Gurjeet was going to expose his secret. Professor Mathur use to accept bribes from some selected students & in exchange of some money or some expensive gifts, he use to provide 100% attendance to these students. he was the head of the college attendance committee & he use to misuse his power. he had provided 100% attendance to Vipul Sinha, Gopal Rai, Aarohi Aryan & Kapil Jain. ACP Amrit arrested Professor Mathur. Inspector Roshan collected all the information about Vipul Sinha, Gopal Rai, Aarohi Aryan & Kapil Jain. four of them were put behind the bars. DCP Kiran Veer was not able to believe that, most wanted criminal - Doctor delete helped Crime Investigation Department.
Few days passed, CID Officers had completed the investigation. Professor Naina was safe. Professor Mathur's corruption was exposed but not a single CID officer came to know that Professor Naina was the head of college Examination committee, she use to accept bribes from students & in exchange of some money or expensive gifts, she use to provide them 'A+ grade' in their exams. she being a teacher was corrupting the coming generation of the nation. Professor Naina had not improved even after Professor Mathur's confession & Gurjeet's death. It was 12:30 AM, Krishna, Professor Naina's husband was soundly sleeping. she was waiting for her student, Anayat Merchant. Anayat reached at her bungalow. she gave a Jewellery Set to Professor Naina. Professor Naina told her that hereafter she will have to bring these gifts at late night, at her home, so that nobody could hinder their path. it had become risky for her to accept bribes from the students after Gurjeet Jagga's death. suddenly Krishna came out of the bungalow, she said, " Well-done Naina, so this is what you teach your students ". Professor Naina was caught red handed by her husband, Krishna. Anayat & Naina were shocked. Krishna told Naina that he had woke up to drink some water, he didn't knew that he has woke up at the right time. coincidentally Krishna caught Naina & Anayat red handed. he got angry on them & he told them to reveal all the truth. Naina was trapped, her husband had stood against her for the first time. suddenly Pavan Devgan & Hriday Zaveri reached at the spot. they were surprised to meet Anayat & Krishna. Krishna angrily asked them that why are they here. Pavan told Krishna that, Professor Naina use to think that it's risky to accept gifts in the day time so she use to accept gifts secretly in the night. Krishna was shocked, he thought that Professor Naina deserves some punishment. he immediately took Professor Naina, Pavan, Hriday & Anayat to the Police Station. Senior Inspector Kumar & Inspector Jia interrogated them. Professor Naina confessed her crime, she was a Professor at Gyaan Bhavan college of Arts. she use to accept bribes from her students & in exchange of some expensive gifts, she use to provide them A+ grade in their exams. she was the head of college Examination committee & she use to easily change the grades of these students. Professor Naina, Pavan Devgan, Hriday Zaveri & Anayat Merchant were put behind the bars.