Doctor delete - Chapter 12

Samiksha Sharma reached at her house, she pressed the doorbell but her sister - Sanya Sharma did not opened the door. Samiksha calls her but Sanya did not answered her call. Samiksha used her spare key to open the door. When she entered the house, she saw Sanya's cell phone on the dinning table. She checked the bedroom. The bathroom light was switched on. She went towards the bathroom. Suddenly she saw a girl's dead body in the bathtub. The girl's face was coloured black, it looked like she had lost a lot of blood. The water in the bathtub had turned red. Samiksha started screaming. Some of her neighbours gathered at her house. They were shocked when they saw the dead body. Samiksha doubted that the girl has worn Sanya's t-shirt. She saw her carefully & realised that it's the dead body of her sister - Sanya. Samiksha was shocked. One of her neighbours called CID. ACP Amrit Singh & his team reached at the spot. ACP Amrit interrogated Samiksha & he checked Sanya's dead body. He came to know that Sanya was shot dead, her dead body was found in the bathtub of her bathroom & her face was coloured black. Inspector Aditya was not able to understand why did the murderer placed Sanya's dead body in the bathtub & why was her face coloured black. Inspector Roshan collected all the information about Sanya, he came to know that Sanya Sharma was a state level Badminton Champion & she hardly had any enemies. CID Officers failed to find any clue to reach till the murderer. Forensic Expert - Doctor Chandresh told ACP Amrit that the murderer had used black paint to colour Sanya's face black. Such type of black paint was used to color walls. He was not able to understand why did the murderer coloured Sanya's face black & placed her dead body in the bathtub.
On the other hand, Rupa reached at her house, she pressed the doorbell but her husband - Aalok did not opened the door. She waited till few minutes then she used her spare key & opened the door. When she entered the house, Aalok was not present there. She checked the kitchen & the bedroom but Aalok was not anywhere in the house, she moved towards the bathroom. The bathroom bulb was switched on & the door was found open. She saw a bloodstain on the bathroom door. She entered the bathroom. Suddenly she saw a man's dead body in the bathtub. His face was coloured black, it looked like he had lost a lot of blood. The water in the bathtub had turned red. Rupa started screaming. Some of her neighbours gathered at her house. They were shocked when they saw the dead body. One of the neighbours saw the dead body carefully & realised that it's the dead body of Rupa's husband - Aalok. Rupa was shocked. One of her neighbours called CID. ACP Amrit Singh & his team reached at the spot. ACP Amrit checked Aalok's dead body. Aalok was shot dead, his dead body was found in the bathtub of his bathroom & his face was coloured black. Senior Inspector Jhanvi suspected that the one who murdered Sanya Sharma is the murderer of Aalok. Both were murdered in the same way which cannot be a coincidence.
Next Morning, Kartik read about Sanya & Aalok's murder in a news paper. He was shocked when he came know that both of them were shot dead, the murderer had coloured their faces black & their dead bodies were found in a bathtub. Even Raghu was shocked when he came to know about it while watching a news channel. He decided to investigate the case. He spoke about it with Dinesh & Dr. Tripti. Raghu took his bag, he lied Sunaina that he is leaving for the shop. After sometime Raghu reached at Dr. Tripti's clinic. Dr. Tripti told Raghu that he should visit the crime spots one by one & try to find some clues to reach till the murderer. She advised him to visit Sanya's house first. Dinesh asked him that how will he investigate without disguising as Doctor delete, it was risky for him to return back to his house just to take the outfit & mask of Doctor delete. His sudden visit could raise various questions in the mind of Sunaina, he needed a proper excuse to return his house so that he could bring Doctor delete's outfit. Raghu told Dinesh that he need not to be worried about it because he use to always carry Doctor delete's mask & outfit in his bag. Raghu disguised as Doctor delete & he rushed towards Sanya's house.
           On the other hand, some of Sanya's relatives were gathered at her house. They were going through extreme grief. Sanya's dead body was in the Forensic lab. Samiksha was crying continuously. Suddenly all the lights & fans turned off. Doctor delete entered the house with his toy gun. He threatened everyone, he instructed them to stand still at their places & he did not allowed them to move from their place. Doctor delete started the investigation. He checked each & every corner of the house but he was not able to find any clue to reach till the murderer. He interrogated Samiksha. Samiksha told him that Sanya was her sister & she cannot even imagine her life without her. Doctor delete checked the bathroom & the bathtub. The bathroom was sealed by CID but Doctor delete entered the bathroom braking the CID rules. He checked the bathroom but he was not able to find any clue to reach till the murderer. He left with a huge disappointment. Samiksha informed about Doctor delete's visit to the CID Officers. ACP Amrit Singh ensured her that Doctor delete will be caught soon.