Doctor delete - Chapter 7

Dheenu Metha & his wife, Dr. Monami Metha were having dinner with Kartik, their son & Sara, their daughter, at their bungalow. Kartik was a expert material artist & a gymnast, he use to teach material arts at Shakti Material arts Academy. Just like his brother, Sara was also a expert material artist & a gymnast, she use to also teach material arts at Shakti Material arts Academy. Four of them were enjoying having dinner, suddenly all the lights turned off. Dheenu was shocked. Kartik lighted a candle. Suddenly a masked man broke the window glass & entered the bungalow. He shots Dheenu & Dr. Monami dead. He jumped off the window & escaped from there. Kartik & Sara were shocked. The lights turned on suddenly. Dheenu & Dr. Monami's dead bodies were laying on the floor. Some of Kartik & Sara's neighbours gathered there, one of the neighbours called CID. Soon ACP Amrit Singh & his team reached at the spot. They started the investigation. The dead bodies of Dheenu & Dr. Monami were sent to the forensic lab. Inspector Aditya & Inspector Roshan checked each & every corner of Kartik's bungalow but they were not able to find any clue to reach till the murderer. Senior Inspector Jhanvi instructed them to check all the furniture & specially lockers of the house. They investigated till hours but they were not able to find any clue to reach till the murderer. While checking Dheenu's cupboard for the third time, Inspector Aditya found a secret drawer in it. He tried to open it but he failed. He found a bunch of keys in Dheenu's bag. He opened the drawer with the help of one of the keys from the bunch. He was shocked when he saw more then 50 packets of cocaine drugs in the drawer. He suspected that Dheenu was involved in the illegal business of drugs or maybe he was an drug addict. Sara & Kartik were shocked. They were not able to accept that their parents use to consume drugs or they were involved in any kind of illegal activity. CID Officers interrogated Sara & Kartik but they didn't knew anything about the drugs. ACP Amrit felt that Kartik & Sara are innocent & there are various things which are yet to be discovered in the case. He instructed Inspector Aditya to collect all the information about Dheenu & Dr. Monami.

2 days passed, Kartik & Sara were at their house. They were going through extreme grief after the death of their parents. Suddenly all the lights turned off. Kartik & Sara were shocked. The lights started blinking. When the light stills, Doctor delete was standing in front of Kartik & Sara. They were shocked. Raghu was holding his toy gun. He kept Kartik on his gunpoint & told him that he is here to find the person who murdered Dheenu & Dr. Monami, he wants them to cooperate him during the investigation process. Kartik & Sara were feeling helpless. Doctor delete instructed them to raise their hands & shut their mouth. They followed his instructions. Raghu started the investigation. He checked each & every corner of the house, he found a 'R' shaped locket under a chair. He showed the locket to Kartik & Sara, he told them that the locket probably belongs to the murderer. Kartik immediately recognized the locket but he did not informed anything about it to Doctor delete. Kartik & Sara told him that they had never seen that locket before. Raghu decided to conduct a research on the locket. He left from there. Kartik calls CID. He told ACP Amrit that they were attacked by Doctor delete, Doctor delete investigated at their house, he found a 'R' shaped locket under a chair & the locket belongs to Raghwan Iyer. Kartik had seen Raghwan & Dheenu together many times. They were best friends & once when Raghwan had visited their house, at that time, he had seen that 'R' shaped locket at him. ACP Amrit told him to forward Raghwan's residential address & contact number to him. Kartik was shocked because he didn't had Raghwan's residential address & contact number. He checked the cell phones of Dheenu & Dr. Monami, he found Raghwan's contact number. He gave his contact number to CID Officers. Senior Inspector Jhanvi traced the cell phone location of Raghwan.

On the other hand, Raghu, Dinesh & Dr. Tripti gathered at Dr. Tripti's private clinic. Dr. Tripti checked the 'R' shaped locket carefully. Raghu thought that this locket is the only way to reach till the murderer. Suddenly Dinesh received a news notification on his cell phone. He checked the news article, the news article was about Dheenu & Dr. Monami's murder. He was surprised when he came to know that Raghwan Iyer was the murderer of Dheenu & Dr. Monami. Raghwan, Dheenu & Dr. Monami were business partners. Raghwan use to produce cocaine at his private land. Dheenu & Dr. Monami use to misguide the youth by motivating them to consume cocaine drugs. They were in contact with all the customers, who use to demand cocaine. Raghwan, Dheenu & Dr. Monami use to sell cocaine drugs to the selected citizens & three of them use to share the profits equally. Raghwan could easily produce cocaine at his private land but he was completely dependent on Dheenu & Dr. Monami as he was unable to gather customers for the drugs produced by him. He use to share his profits with Dheenu & Dr. Monami. Dheenu & Dr. Monami never shared any details of the customers with Raghwan. They use to take the drugs from Raghwan then they use to sell the drugs to some of their fixed customers. They use to change unexpected amount of money to their customers.