Doctor delete - Chapter 13

Shaji placed a divine blue Pearl on the showcase. He told his wife, Roohita that this divine blue pearl will bring luck to their life. The blue Pearl was extremely powerful which had the power to change lives. After sometime, Shaji got ready for the office, he was an employee at HR Enterprises. Roohita kept a bowl full of curd & sugar on the dining table. Shaji use to have a spoonful of curd and sugar before stepping out of the house. He use to believe that this can provide an auspicious start to the day. Finally he reached at the office. His Senior announced that he is promoted to a higher post & his salary has also been increased. Shaji was feeling overjoyed, he calls Roohita & informed her that the divine blue Pearl & the spoonful of curd and sugar really worked. He had got this promotion because that divine blue Pearl & the spoonful of curd and sugar had bought luck in his life. Roohita was not satisfied with him, she told him that he has got this promotion because of his hard work & not because of the divine blue Pearl or the spoonful of curd and sugar. Shaji was not satisfied with her, he told her that one day she will understand how powerful is the divine blue Pearl & how important it is to have a spoonful of curd and sugar before stepping out of the house.
At 8 PM, Shaji reached home, Roohita told him that she has prepared dal rice for the dinner. Shaji got exited for the dinner. He took a bath & after sometime, he started the television. Roohita started cutting her nails while watching the television. Shaji scolded her, he was tired of reminding her that cutting nails after sunset invites misfortune into life. Roohita tried to explain him that there is nothing wrong in cutting nails after sunset but Shaji was not ready to understand her, at the end, she promised him that she will never cut her nails after sunset hereafter. Roohita & Shaji had the dinner & went to bed.
Next Morning, Roohita woke up early, she took a bath & entered the kitchen after her prayers. She prepared the breakfast. Shaji was still sleeping, she wakes him up. Shaji went to the bath, Roohita realized that Shaji had finished all the curd last night. Shaji was having an important presentation in the office & he use to compulsorily eat curd before heading out of the house. It was an important day for Shaji & it was important for him to have curd before heading out. Roohita rushed towards a nearby dairy shop, she purchased some curd, she also purchased lemon & chilli from the market. Then returned back home. She kept the break fast with the curd & sugar ready on the dinning table. Roohita hanged the lemon & chilli on its fixed hook at the doorstep. Shaji had told her that lemon and chilli are very important as they produce a positive effect by stopping the negativity so that one never have to face any bad eyesight. Roohita was concerned for him so she use to follow whatever Shaji use to believe. Soon Shaji got ready for the office, he had the breakfast & he had a spoonful of curd and sugar before stepping out of the house. Shaji’s presentation impressed the clients of the company, his seniors termed him as the best employee of HR Enterprises.
Few months passed, it was Shaji’s birthday, Roohita gifted him a shirt. Shaji use to believe that blue is Lucky for him & black is unlucky for him. The shirt gifted by Roohita was yellow in colour but it had black strips on it. Shaji requested Roohita to get this shirt replaced with a shirt which does not has black colour on it. Roohita was fed up of this superstitious beliefs of Shaji but she did not wanted to spoil Shaji’s mood on his birthday so, she got the shirt exchanged with a shirt which did not had black colour on it. Shaji was satisfied when Roohita got his shirt exchanged. They went for a movie, had dinner in a restaurant & returned home. Roohita remembered that she had forgot to cut her nails, she started cutting her nails. Shaji scolded her, he was tired of reminding her that cutting nails after sunset invites misfortune into life. Roohita ensured him that she will never repeat this mistake again.
Next Morning, Roohita woke up early, she took a bath & entered the kitchen after her prayers. She prepared the breakfast. Shaji was still sleeping, she wakes him up. Shaji went to the bath. Roohita visited the market & she bought fresh lemon & chilli. She hanged the lemon & chilli at the doorstep. Shaji got ready for the office, he was having an important presentation, he had a the spoonful of curd and sugar. Finally Shaji rushed towards the office. Roohita completed her household works & started a comedy movie on the television. Suddenly a black smoke spreads around her, her vision turned blur & she fell down. A masked man entered the house, Roohita tried to stood up but she was feeling sleepy & week. She lost her balance & fell unconscious. After sometime, Roohita regained consciousness, her head was paining severely. The lockers & cupboards were found open. The money & jewellery were not present in the locker. Her cell phone, cash & handbag were also not present there. Roohita was shocked. She remembered that few hours ago, a black smoke had spread around her & a masked man had entered the house. She spoke about it to her neighbours. One of the neighbours calls Police. Senior Inspector Kumar & Inspector Jia reached at the spot. Inspector Jia interrogated Roohita. While Senior Inspector Kumar & Inspector Jia were investigation, Shaji reached there. Roohita told him that as he can see, she has not worn black coloured clothes, she had also hanged fresh lemon & chilli at the doorstep, she had also stopped cutting nails after the sunset then how did this misfortune entered their life. Shaji was completely speechless, he was not able to understand how did this misfortune entered their life even after taking all the precautions. Senior Inspector Kumar & Inspector Jia checked each & every corner of the house but they were not able to find any clue to reach till the thief. White Helper & White Mistress reached at the spot. White Helper spoke to Senior Inspector Kumar. He came to know that Roohita was alone at the house when the theft took place.
       On the other hand, Raghu read a online news article about the theft. Raghu & Dinesh visited Dr. Tripti’s clinic. Dr. Tripti advised Raghu to investigate at the crime spot. At night, after having the dinner when Sunaina & Harshita went to bed, Raghu disguised as Doctor delete & he reached at Shaji & Roohita’s house with Dr. Tripti & Dinesh. Dr. Tripti parked her car at a bus stop & Doctor delete rushed towards Shaji’s bungalow. Shaji had fell asleep but Roohita was not able to sleep, she was thinking about the thief & the police investigation. Senior Inspector Kumar had ensured her that he will try his best to catch the thief but still Roohita was worried. Suddenly Doctor delete opens the door with the help of a screwdriver. Roohita was shocked. Doctor delete showed her a toy gun & threatened her. Shaji woke up suddenly, he came in the hall. Doctor delete threatened him, he instructed them to keep quite & let him investigate at their house. Raghu shuts the door. Unexpectedly Shaji attacked Raghu’s shoulder with a flower vase, Raghu punched his face hard. He stabbed his forehead with the showcase. Shaji’s Lucky blue pearl fell off the showcase. Suddenly White Mistress breaks the door & entered the house with White Helper. Doctor delete was trapped. White Mistress punched Raghu’s face twice, she lifted him & slammed him on the floor. White Helper slapped his face twice. He stabbed his forehead on the dinning table. Raghu punched White Helper’s face. White Mistress angrily kicked his stomach. She twisted his left arm. Raghu pushed her, he punched her face hard & he picked a knife from the dinning table, he was about to attack White Mistress with the knife but he stopped suddenly, he realized that she is not a criminal & she is also trying to help Shaji & Roohita, he was not able to convince himself to harm White Mistress. Suddenly White Helper attacked Raghu, he angrily stabbed his forehead with the cupboard. He twisted Raghu’s right arm badly & slammed him on the floor.
Raghu had got seriously injured, he was not able to get up. White Helper angrily kicked Raghu’s chest hard. Sara pacified Kartik’s anger, she told him that even though Doctor delete is a criminal & he deserves to be dead but that doesn’t mean they can kill him. Shaji & Roohita were shocked, Doctor delete & White Helper had turned their house into a battle field. Shaji requested White Helper to stay calm. Suddenly Doctor delete stood up, he switched off the lights & kicked White Mistress’s stomach hard. The room had turned dark. Doctor delete hits Kartik’s face with the television remote. He locked them in the bungalow & escaped from there. Kartik & Sara failed to catch Doctor delete. After sometime, Raghu reached at his house, Sunaina & Harshita were sleeping soundly. Raghu took a bath, his right arm was paining severely. He applied a herbal cream on his injuries & wore a full sleeves shirt. Finally he went to the bed.
On the other hand, Kartik & Sara jumped off the window & came out of Shaji’s bungalow, they searched all around but they were not able to find Doctor delete anywhere. They started the investigation, they checked each & every corner of the bungalow. Kartik spotted a hospital bill of The Sehat Hospital in a corner of the hall. Komila Joshi’s name was written on that bill. He also found the contact number of Dr. Samrood Lokwani on that bill. Kartik calls Dr. Samrood, he spoke to him as White Helper. He came to know that Komila Joshi is a patient in his hospital & she is in a serious condition. Kartik was sure that there is some connection between the thief & Komila Joshi.
    In the morning, at 7 AM, White Helper & White Mistress visited Sehat Hospital. They met Dr. Samrood Lokwani in his cabin. Dr. Samrood tried his best to cooperate them. He told them, Komila Joshi is suffering from a serious disease & her husband – Dakshesh Joshi was a middle-class salesman, he had not paid the bills yet. Suddenly Dr. Samrood’s assistant calls him, she told him that Dakshesh Joshi has paid all the pending bills at the cash counter. Dr. Samrood was surprised, he immediately informed about it to White Helper. Kartik told Dr. Samrood to tell his assistant to stop Dakshesh at the cash counter. Dr. Samrood’s assistant was not able to stop Dakshesh because he had walked out of the hospital after paying the bills. White Helper & White Mistress rushed towards the hospital gate, the security guard informed them that Dakshesh has walked towards Hanuman temple. White Helper & White Mistress rushed towards the Hanuman temple. Suddenly they saw Dakshesh at a bus stop. White Helper & White Mistress caught him & took him to the CID bureau. ACP Amrit Singh interrogated Dakshesh. Dakshesh confessed his crime, he was a middle-class salesman, who use to face different financial problems every morning but he had always tried his best to have a peaceful lifespan. Few months ago, his wife – Komila fell ill, they came to know that she is suffering from a serious disease. She got admitted in The Sehat Hospital. He had finished all his hard earned savings in order to pay the hospital bills, he was running short of money, so he stole the money & jewellery from Shaji’s bungalow. Few months ago, he had visited Shaji’s bungalow for selling his products & he had also sold a product to Roohita. Roohita was few of the persons who had offered him a glass of water. There were many expensive products in the hall. Even Roohita had worn a expensive wristwatch. He had realized that Shaji & Roohita are rich. That’s the reason, he had chosen Shaji’s bungalow to conduct the theft. Dakshesh was put behind the bars & Shaji got all his cash & jewellery back. Komila was shocked when she came to know that Dakshesh is jailed. Dakshesh had used the stolen money to pay the hospital bills. The cash paid by Dakshesh was returned to Shaji as per the official police protocol. The burden of hospital bills came on Komila. The situation was getting tough.
After 2 days, Raghu visited Dr. Tripti’s clinic, his right arm was still paining severely. Dr. Tripti told him that he should have informed her about this problem at the early stage. She scanned Raghu’s arm. The X-ray report cleared that there is crack in Raghu’s right arm. Raghu was shocked. Dr. Tripti plastered his arm. Raghu lied Harshita & Sunaina that he had an accident while returning from the shop. He told them that he was planning to shut the shop at 7 PM, few hours early then his regular time,
He wanted to give them a surprise, he was walking on the footpath while returning from the shop & suddenly a young biker came towards him, he was driving rashly & he had lost his control over the bike. He clashed his bike with him & they both got injured. Harshita said that they should register a police complaint against that mad biker. Raghu lied her that he has already registered a police complaint against the biker & currently he is in the Police lockup because he was driving rashly at a public place.  Sunaina & Harshita advised Raghu to take complete bed rest for few days & they will manage the shop in his absence.
On the other hand, Shaji & Roohita visited The Sehat Hospital. Shaji had came to know that Dakshesh’s wife was ill & she was admitted in the hospital. He met Dr. Samrood Lokwani, Shaji told him that he wants to help Komila Joshi & he is ready to pay her hospital bills. Dr. Samrood was surprised, he told them that, few hours ago, Mr. Dinesh Rupela visited his cabin, he had heard about Komila Joshi’s condition on a news channel, he wanted to help her, so he paid all the pending hospital bills of Komila Joshi. Even Dr. Samrood was not able to believe that a stranger like Dinesh Rupela helped Komila. Shaji & Roohita met Komila, they felt happy that Dinesh has already helped her. They ensured her that they will always be ready to help her & she can contact them whenever she needs any kind of help.