Doctor delete- Chapter 8

Kamya Kapoor was a bank receptionist at GK Bank & her younger sister, Jonita Kapoor was a teacher at Sunrise High School. They use to stay in a flat at Darshan Tower. Kamya had played the role of a mother as well as a father in the life of Jonita after the death of their parents. It was 7 AM, Jonita was soundly sleeping in her bedroom. Kamya was in the kitchen, she was preparing Jonita's breakfast. Kamya wakes Jonita up, she told her that she is getting late for the school. Jonita realised that it's already 7 AM & she has to reach in the school by 7:45. She immediately took a bath & got ready for the school. Kamya had already kept Jonita's textbooks, register, water bottle & tiffin box in her bag. Jonita took her bag & left for the school. After sometime, Kamya took her tiffin box & some important files, she reached at GK Bank.
Jayant Sharma - the manager of GK Bank, entered the bank. Some staff members started congratulating him on the occasion of his birthday.
Kamya had forgot that today is Jayant's birthday. She wished him like others. Jayant told all the staff members that he has organized a party at Leaf Peak restaurant & all are invited in the party. The will start at sharp 7 PM. Jayant also invited all the staff members & their family members, including Kamya & her sister, Jonita at his 50th birthday party. After making the announcement, Jayant went to his cabin. His assistant entered the cabin with some samples of colouring books. On the occasion of his 50th birthday, Jayant was planning to donate 101 colouring books to the orphan children of The Sakha Orphanage. Jayant saw one of the colouring books, he felt that the pages of that book were not as qualitative as he had expected. He checked all the sample books but he was not satisfied with any one. He scolded his assistant & told him that he is not going to donate such cheap quality books on his birthday. He instructed him to bring some high quality colouring books. Jayant's assistant visited number of shops & he bought samples of 7 different colouring books. Jayant felt that all the 7 colouring books are cheap & not as qualitative as he had expected. He told his assistant that he don't need his help & he himself is going to arrange the colouring books.
At Evening, Jayant Sharma visited Raghu's hardware shop. He asked him about Maruti Stationary Shop. Jayant had conducted a research on Stationary Shops in his city. He had found Maruti Stationary Shop with the help of Internet. Maruti Stationery Shop was a five star rated stationary shop with positive customer feedback. Raghu explained him the way towards Maruti Stationary Shop. Jayant thanked him & moved towards Maruti Stationary Shop. Jayant purchased the colouring books. The shopkeeper packed the colouring books in a huge cloth bag & kept it in Jayant's car. Finally Jayant moved towards his bungalow.
On the other hand, Kamya & Jonita visited the City Mall. Kamya purchased a expensive gift for Jayant. Cloth bags were not available in the mall so Kamya was holding the gift box in her hands. It was difficult for her to hold such huge sized gift box with her hands. Jonita was in a mood to have Ice cream. They visited a nearby Ice cream parlour. They purchased two ice creams, Jonita took a tissue paper from the ice cream parlour. Kamya placed the gift box on the table. She asked the
Manager for a bag. The manager gave a full sized plastic bag to Kamya. She placed the gift box in the plastic bag. They were enjoying having Ice-cream while walking back to home during the time of sunset. When Jonita finished her Ice-cream. She threw her tissue paper on the footpath. Kamya was shocked. She scolded Jonita & told that she should dump that tissue paper in a dustbin, the city is her home & not her personal garbage box. Jonita felt very bad when Kamya insulted her in front of other people at the footpath. She picked the tissue paper & kept it in her pocket. When they reached home, they got ready for the party. Jonita booked a taxi & finally they reached Leaf Peak restaurant. Kamya & Jonita entered the restaurant, suddenly Kamya realized that they forgot the gift at home. She told Jonita to bring the gift as soon as possible. Jonita rushed towards the house, she took the gift & returned in the party. Finally after the cake cutting ceremony, Kamya & Jonita gave the gift to Jayant Sharma. Jayant thanked them. Kamya & Jonita started enjoying with others. The waiters were serving the starters & juices to the guests. Jonita took a glass of orange juice. Suddenly a cockroach came on Jonita's feet, she got shocked, the glass fell from her hand and all the juice got splashed on her and Kamya's dress. Kamya got angry on Jonita. She angrily scolded her in front of other guests. Malvika Kirkire, one of Kamya's colleagues calms her down. Malvika use to stay in a nearby apartment. She took them to her house. Kamya & Jonita borrowed her dresses & returned at the party.
Some days passed, Kamya was working on her laptop in her room. Suddenly all the lights & her laptop turned off. She checked the charging cable of her laptop. Suddenly a masked women broke the window glass & entered her room. She attacked Kamya. The masked women stabbed a knife at Kamya's stomach. Kamya got seriously injured, the masked women stabbed her forehead with the television. Kamya lost her balance & fell down. She was dead. The masked women took her knife, she jumped off the window & escaped from there. Some of Kamya's neighbours gathered outside her flat. The secretary of Darshan Tower calls CID. ACP Amrit Singh & his team reached at the spot. They started the investigation. They checked Kamya's flat carefully. ACP Amrit calls Jonita. She was shocked when she came to know that Kamya is dead. Jonita was busy in an important Parents-Teachers meeting at Sunrise High School. She immediately rushed towards her house. Kamya's dead body was sent to the forensic lab. ACP Amrit interrogated Jonita & the neighbours of Kamya. One of the neighbours told him that Kamya had publicly insulted Jonita in a Party & that incident had affected their life till some extent so he suspects that Jonita has murdered Kamya. Jonita was shocked. The principal of Sunrise High School gave the statement that today was a holiday in the school & Jonita was lying that she was busy in an parents teacher meeting. ACP Amrit arrested Jonita & took her to the CID bureau. Senior inspector Jhanvi interrogated Jonita. Jonita accepted that Kamya had insulted her in a party & that incident had affected their relation but that doesn't mean she has murdered her sister. Senior Inspector Jhanvi asked her that why did she lied that she was at Sunrise high school at the time of Kamya's murder. Jonita accepted that today was a holiday in the school & he had lied to Kamya, some of her neighbours & even CID Officers that he was busy in an Parents-teachers meeting. Jonita was extremely sad from past few days, she needed a break from her daily life, that's why, today she gave the excuse of Parents-teachers meeting to Kamya & she had visited the City Beach. The City beach was not at all populated, she refreshed her mind & took some rest after so many tough days. CID Officers tried to conform weather Jonita's statement was true or not. Jonita had randomly hired a taxi from the street, near her house & she was all alone during this particular time period so, she failed to prove that she was at the City Beach when Kamya was murdered. Suddenly Inspector Aditya entered the Interrogation room. He had found a bloodstained knife in the public garage box of Jonita & Kamya's apartment. There were Jonita's fingerprints traced on the knife. Senior Inspector Jhanvi told Jonita to accept her crime because there were enough evidences to prove that she has murdered Kamya. Jonita was not ready to accept that she murdered her sister because she was at the City Beach when her sister was murdered.
On the other hand, Raghu, Sunaina & Harshita were having dinner while watching television. Sunaina was bored of watching television serials & reality shows, she started a news channel. The news anchor was presenting a news report about Kamya's murder. ' A women killed her Sister? ' was the news headline. Raghu was not surprised to know that Jonita has murdered Kamya. He felt that there are many criminals in the world & nowadays such cases are common. He hoped that Jonita is punished for her crime & he don't need to disguise as Doctor delete & interfere this case.
On the other hand, Kartik & Sara came to know about Jonita's case. They came to know that as per CID investigation, Kamya had insulted Jonita in Jayant's birthday party so, Jonita murdered Kamya in order to take her revenge on her but Jonita was not satisfied by CID. She was not ready to accept that she has murdered her beloved sister - Kamya.
She was at the City Beach when Kamya was murdered. She was not able to prove that she was at the City Beach during the incident. Sara & Kartik decided to investigate. Sara checked the social media profiles of Kamya & Jonita. Kamya had mentioned in her Profile that she is a bank receptionist at GK Bank. Kamya had uploaded her photos with her boss - Jayant Sharma, her colleague - Malvika Kirkire & her sister - Jonita. Sara felt that it is important for them to visit the crime spot for further investigation.
Next Morning, ACP Amrit, Inspector Roshan & Senior Inspector Jhanvi visited Kamya's house. They checked each & every corner of the house. Suddenly White Helper & White Mistress reached there. ACP Amrit was shocked. Inspector Roshan kept White Helper on his gunpoint. White Mistress introduced herself & White Helper to the CID Officers, she told them that they are here to investigate Kamya's murder case & their aim is to reach till the truth because they feel that Jonita is innocent. Inspector Roshan asked her that why does she feels that Jonita is innocent. White Mistress showed him a social media post of Jonita, Jonita had posted a birthday video of Kamya & she had mentioned in that video that her sister - Kamya is her life. White Helper also showed a 'Sister's day' Post of Jonita. These social media posts of Jonita proved that she had a very good & friendly relationship with Kamya. ACP Amrit felt that White Mistress & While Helper have a point. He instructed Inspector Roshan to collect some more information about Kamya & Jonita's relationship. Senior Inspector Jhanvi instructed White Mistress & White Helper to unmask their faces. White Mistress told her that she is not a fearless women like her, she fears criminals, still she is trying to fight crime in her city & this mask ensures her that her personal life is safe. White Helper told Senior Inspector Jhanvi that not every masked man is a criminal like Doctor delete. He cleared that they hate crime, they are not expert investigators but they are trying their best to fight crime without risking their personal life. ACP Amrit told them that he cannot trust the one who is hiding his actual identity. Both of them had entered Kamya's house without police permission & they had interfered CID investigation, this was a crime in the eyes of law. He instructed Inspector Rohan to arrest both of them & unmask their faces. White Helper was shocked, he pushed Inspector Roshan & snatched his handcuffs. White Mistress pushed ACP Amrit & Senior Inspector Jhanvi. White Helper & White Mistress ran towards the kitchen, they broke the window glass, jumped off the window & escaped from there. ACP Amrit failed to catch them.
At Evening , Raghu returned from his shop. He took a bathe & started a news channel on the television. He came to know that a masked women called White Mistress & a masked man called White Helper had interfered CID investigation in the morning. Sunaina Yadav said that she is fed up of watching the same news about White Helper & White Mistress since afternoon. All the news anchors were discussing the same news from hours. Harshita Yadav was curious to know that who are White Helper & White Mistress. Raghu came to know that, according to ACP Amrit, White Mistress & White Helper were trying to prove that Jonita is innocent & she didn't murdered Kamya. Raghu decided to investigate Kamya's murder case.
At Midnight, Doctor Delete visits Kamya's bungalow. ACP Amrit had studied the modus operandi of Doctor delete, he had noted that Doctor delete targets the criminals & he usually investigates at night. He was sure that Doctor delete will try to solve Kamya's case & he will definitely visited her house. Doctor Delete was about to enter Kamya's bungalow from a window but unexpectedly ACP Amrit caught him. Doctor delete pushed him. He breaks the window glass & entered the bungalow from the window. Senior Inspector Jhanvi was already waiting from him in the hall. She caught Doctor delete & stabbed his forehead with a wall. ACP Amrit & other CID Officers entered the bungalow. They locked the windows. Raghu was trapped. ACP Amrit kept Raghu on his gunpoint, he was about to unmask his face but Raghu pushed him. He snatched ACP Amrit's gun & shots at the chandelier. CID Officers were shocked. He merely fired the remaining bullets at the furniture & walls. He ran out of the bungalow while firing the bullets & he managed to lock the CID Officers in the bungalow. He was about to escape but unexpectedly White Mistress & White Helper caught him. Raghu was trapped badly. White Helper tied Raghu's hands with a rope. White Mistress breaks the door & freed CID Officers. ACP Amrit was surprised when he saw White Helper & White Mistress. They had caught the most wanted criminal - Doctor delete. ACP Amrit thanked White Helper & White Mistress for catching Doctor delete.
ACP Amrit was about to unmask Raghu but suddenly they heard the sound of a gunshot, all were shocked. Dr. Tripti & Dinesh Rupela reached there, they released a black smoke in the bungalow. CID Officers, White Mistress & White Helper were shocked. Dr. Tripti covered her mouth with a scarf, she entered the bungalow, she lays marbles on the floor. Some CID Officers put their foot on the marbles, they fell on the floor. She secretly released Raghu. Three of them escaped from there in Dr. Tripti's car. When they black smoke cleared, ACP Amrit, White Helper & White Mistress realised that Doctor delete has escaped. ACP Amrit was curious to know that who helped Doctor delete because he use to believe that Doctor delete works alone. Senior Inspector Jhanvi was about to arrest White Helper & White Mistress but ACP Amrit stopped her. He told her that White Helper & White Mistress are not criminals even though they had unofficially investigated the murder case of Kamya but still they had caught most wanted criminal - Doctor delete, they had also helped CID Team so, he trusts them. Kartik & Sara were surprised. ACP Amrit told them that from now onwards they can officially investigate any crime in the city. He told them that he is not interested in knowing their real identities but he is interested in knowing their purpose behind fighting crime. White Mistress told ACP Amrit that some of her loved ones were criminals, who were murdered by another criminal. Those were the darkest days of her life, after that moment she started hating criminals & she along with White Helper started fighting crime. They had chosen a illegal way to fight crime but their intention was not to trouble Police officers & the citizens. ACP Amrit felt that White Helper & White Mistress are honest. He promised them that he will never hinder their path & he will let them officially investigate criminal cases in the city.
Some days passed, Dr. Tripti, Dinesh & Raghu gathered at Raghu's hardware shop. They were discussing Kamya's murder case. Dinesh felt that Jonita is innocent, there is someone who wants to take revenge on Jonita & Kamya so, he murdered Kamya & created such circumstances that proved that Jonita has murdered Kamya. Dinesh had watched Jayant Sharma on television, Jayant had invited Kamya & Jonita at his 50th birthday party, he was the manager of GK Bank, he was strongly defending Jonita in his television interviews. He was sure that Jonita can never even think of harming Kamya. Kamya was a short tempered girl, she had scolded Jonita many times but these incidents doesn't prove that Jonita use to hate Kamya & she murdered her sister. Raghu constructed a plan to investigate Kamya's murder case. He read various news articles about Kamya's murder. He thought that Jayant Sharma can help him to reach till the truth. Dr. Tripti started searching Jayant Sharma's address with the help of internet. She tried her best but she was not able to find Jayant's residential address.
Next Morning, Dinesh visited GK Bank, there was a bus stop opposite to the GK Bank. Dinesh waited at the bus stop till hours & kept observing GK Bank. Jayant entered the bank at 10 AM. Dinesh entered the bank. He deliberately spoke to the receptionist about 'gold loan'. The receptionist sent him to her Senior. Dinesh managed to wait in the bank till 2 hours then he came out of the bank & waited at the bus stop till hours. After sometime, Dr. Tripti reached there in her car. She deliberately spoke to the receptionist about 'gold loan'. The receptionist sent him to her Senior. Dr. Tripti kept an eye on Jayant from a safer distance. At 8 PM, Jayant left for his house in his car. Dr. Tripti & Dinesh started chasing him in Dr. Tripti's car. After a long travel Jayant reached at his bungalow. Dr. Tripti & Dinesh observed his bungalow from a safer distance. Dinesh forwarded Jayant's address to Raghu. Jayant watched his favourite reality show with his wife, Maya. Maya prepared the dinner, Jayant & Maya had the dinner while watching a cricket match & then they went to the bed.
At Midnight, Jayant was soundly sleeping in his bedroom, suddenly Doctor delete opened the window of his room with the help of a hairpin & entered the room. He wakes Jayant up. Jayant & Maya were shocked. Doctor delete showed them a toy gun & threatened them. He instructed Jayant to answer his questions if he wants to save Maya's life. Raghu told Jayant that he will harm Maya if he will not cooperate him. Jayant was scared, he got ready to answer his questions. Doctor delete asked him, does he thinks that Jonita has murdered Kamya. Jayant told him that Jonita was innocent & he is sure that she has not murdered Kamya. Doctor delete asked him does he suspects anyone who can be the murderer. Jayant told him that Kamya was a hardworking women who hardly had any enemies. Raghu asked Jayant that is there anyone in the office, who was jealous of Kamya or who had some reason to murder her. Jayant thought for a moment, he told Doctor delete that he is not 100% sure about it but he suspects that
Malvika Kirkire can be the murderer of Kamya because 2 months ago, Kamya had got an increment & a promotion. Malvika was not satisfied with this. She had argued with him because he had promoted Kamya. Malvika use to think that Kamya didn't deserved the increment & the promotion, instead she being her senior deserved the increment & the promotion. Jayant felt that Malvika was jealous of Kamya, maybe because of that, Malvika Kirkire may have murdered Kamya. Raghu didn't felt that Malvika can be the murderer of Kamya but still he decided to interrogate Malvika. He took Malvika's address from Jayant.
On the other hand, Malvika was soundly sleeping in her bedroom. Suddenly someone rang the doorbell of her flat. Malvika's father opens the door. Doctor delete was standing in front of him. Doctor delete sniffed Malvika's father with a handkerchief, which was dipped in chloroform. Malvika's father fell unconscious. Doctor delete closed the main door. Malvika's mother was shocked. Doctor delete applied a tape on her mouth, he tied her hands & legs with two pieces of rope. Malvika came out of her room. Doctor delete locked her mother in the bathroom. Malvika was shocked. Doctor delete kept Malvika on his gunpoint & said her that if she will scream then he will first kill her parents then he will kill her. Malvika requested him to leave her parents. Doctor delete punched Malvika's face hard. He told her that he suspects that she is the murderer of Kamya. Malvika told him that Jonita has murdered Kamya. Kamya was her best friend, she can never even think of murdering her best friend. Doctor delete starred in Malvika's eyes, he told her that he hates liars & he wants her to speak the truth, if she will lie to him then he will first shoot her parents then he will think of killing her. Malvika was shocked. She was concerned for her parents. She accepted her crime.
Doctor delete took Malvika's cell phone, which was kept on a table. The cell phone was password protected. He angrily punched Malvika's face & instructed her that he wants completed access on her cell phone. Malvika unlocked the password & gave her cell phone to Doctor delete. He instructed her to confess her crime. Doctor delete started recording her confessing video. Malvika was Kamya's colleague, she confessed that she murdered Kamya. 2 months ago, Kamya had got a increment & a promotion, Malvika use to think that Kamya did not deserved the increment & the promotion, instead she being her senior deserved the increment & the promotion. She was jealous of Kamya's success, she was not able to tolerate that her junior was spoiling her carrier so she murdered her. Doctor delete angrily punched her face hard.
He instructed her to uploaded her confession video on her social media account. Malvika uploaded her confession video on her social media account & requested Doctor delete to have some mercy on her. Doctor delete told her that she does not deserves any kind of mercy. He stabbed Malvika's forehead with the wall. She got seriously injured. Doctor delete lifted her & slammed her on the dinning table, Malvika's back got seriously injured. She begged for her life, Doctor delete kicked her stomach, he angrily strangled her & killed her. Malvika was dead but Raghu was still angry. He angrily kicked Malvika's dead body. He calms his mind & thought for a moment. He calls CID using Malvika's cell phone. ACP Amrit Singh received his call. Doctor delete said angrily, " humans are a curse for this world, I cannot believe that there can be a demoness in the disguise of a women. Malvika was a demoness, she was a criminal, she not only murdered Jonita but she also spoiled Kamya's life, you will find Malvika's dead body at her house ". Raghu placed the cell phone on a chair, without disconnecting it. ACP Amrit traced Doctor delete's cell phone location & reached at Malvika's house. ACP Amrit was shocked when he saw Malvika's dead body. Malvika's parents gave the statement that Malvika had confessed that she had murdered Kamya. ACP Amrit saw the viral video of Malvika's confession which cleared that Kamya was murdered by Malvika & Jonita was innocent. Doctor delete had murdered Malvika out of anger. ACP Amrit thought that Doctor delete is dangerous for the citizens & such a criminal should be caught soon.
Next Morning, Raghu woke up early, he checked his cell phone. He saw a viral photo of Malvika's dead body. He was shocked when he saw the injuries on Malvika's face. He didn't realised that he had punched her so hard that her face had turned red. He immediately started a news channel on the television. ' Doctor delete is a merciless demon ', was the news headline. The news anchor said that according to doctors there were around 34 external injuries & 40 factures on Malvika's dead body. Doctor delete had harmed her badly, Malvika's spine was seriously damaged & Doctor delete had strangled her when she was already injured. Raghu was not able to believe that Malvika had went through so much of pain & torture because of him. He felt that if will not control his anger then his hate for criminals will turn him into a merciless criminal.