Doctor delete - chapter 3

Raghu Yadav had breakfast with Sunaina & Harshita. Then he went to his hardware shop, Sunaina went to Sky High kindergarten, she was a teacher. Harshita Yadav went to her college. Raghu was arranging the new stock at his shop. Suddenly a girl visited his shop, she purchased a screwdriver. She was looking very disturbed. She kept her ID card & her handbag on the counter & started checking the screwdriver. She told Raghu to give her screwdrivers of all the sizes. Raghu gave her a set of screwdrivers. The girl purchased the set of screwdrivers & left. After sometime, Raghu found that girl's ID card on the counter. She had forgot her ID card at the counter. Raghu checked the identity card, the girls name was Natasha Sheikh, she use to work at RD Textiles. Her cell phone number & residential address were mentioned on the ID card. Raghu calls Natasha but she did not answered his call. He called her several times but she did not answered his call. Raghu kept the ID card in his wallet. At evening when he shuts the shop, he visited Natasha's house. Natasha was worried as she had misplaced her ID card. Raghu returned the ID card to her. Natasha thanked her. She offered some tea to Raghu. He told her that he tried to contact her but she did not answered his calls. Natasha checked her cell phone, it had turned off due to low battery. She kept it on charging mode. Raghu had the tea & left.

At Midnight, Gaurav Ramwani was soundly sleeping in his room. Gaurav was a rich businessman, he had continuously worked for 10 hours in his office & he was extremely tired. Gaurav's parents, Ranjeet Ramwani & Raavi Ramwani were soundly sleeping in their bedroom. Suddenly Gaurav heard some noise from the hall. He got up. He was shocked, when his cupboard was found open. He rushed towards the hall. He saw a masked girl who ran towards the gate. Gaurav chased her. He caught her at a nearby street. The masked girl puts red chilly powder in his eyes, Gaurav's eyes started burning. She punched Gaurav's face hard & escaped from there. Gaurav reached at his bungalow, he washed his eyes. Ranjeet & Raavi were shocked. The masked girl had stolen all the cash from Gaurav's locker. Ranjeet calls at City Police Station. After sometime, Senior Inspector Kumar & inspector Jia reached at the spot. They started the investigation but they failed to find any clue to reach till the masked girl. Gaurav informed them that she had worn a black domino mask. Senior Inspector Kumar appointed a sketch artist & he made a sketch of the masked girl according to Gaurav's description. It was nearly impossible for them to identify the masked girl.

In the Morning, Gaurav, Ranjeet & Raavi were at their bungalow. Senior Inspector Kumar had advised them not to invite anyone at their house till the investigation ends. Gaurav's cell phone received a news notification. Gaurav saw the news headline, "Theft at Gaurav Ramwani's bungalow". He switched off his cell phone immediately. The doorbell rings suddenly, Gaurav opens the door. Doctor delete was standing in front of him. Gaurav was shocked. Doctor delete entered the bungalow & shuts the door loudly. Doctor delete told Gaurav that he is going to investigate at his house & he wants him raise his hands. Gaurav raised his hands up. Ranjeet & Raavi came there. Doctor delete told them to raised their hands up & don't interrupted while he is investigating. Doctor delete started the investigation. Suddenly Raavi started screaming for help. Doctor delete said angrily, " madam, please shut your mouth & let me investigate ". Raghu sticks tape on Raavi, Ranjeet & Gaurav's mouth. He started the investigation. He spotted a screwdriver under the cupboard. Raghu felt as if he has seen that screwdriver recently. He remembered that he had sold a similar screwdriver to Natasha. He remembered that Natasha's hair was brown and long. He asked Gaurav that did the thief had long brown hair. Gaurav remembered that the masked girl had long brown hair.

On the other hand, Natasha was at her house. She was reading a file. The doorbell rings suddenly, she opens the door. Doctor delete was standing in front of her. He entered the house forcefully & threatened Natasha. He showed her the screwdriver & told her that he knows that she has stolen all the cash from Gaurav's house. Natasha was shocked. She punched Doctor delete's face hard. She told him that she will not let him spoil her life. Natasha attacked Doctor delete's arm with a knife. She stabbed the knife at Raghu's shoulder. He got seriously injured. Natasha punched his chest hard. Raghu fell down. Natasha picked a flower vase. Raghu stood up, he attacked Natasha. He stabbed her forehead with the wall & snatched the flower vase from her hands. He punched her face hard & told her to confess her crime. Natasha got seriously injured. She confessed that she had conducted the theft at Gaurav Ramwani's house. Doctor delete asked her why did she steal at Gaurav's house. Natasha told him that she was a bank receptionist, she had lost her job few weeks ago & her husband, Rahil Sheikh, was admitted in the city hospital at the same time. He was still in the hospital & His condition was serious. She was not able to bare the hospital bills, her relatives had also refused to help her so at the end, she conducted the theft & paid the hospital bills. Raghu was shocked. He told her that he will help her pay the hospital bills & she should surrender herself to the police department. Natasha thanked Doctor delete. She promised him that she will surrender & in exchange of this, he will bare the hospital expenses of her husband. Doctor delete took Natasha's cell phone & calls Police. Inspector Jia received his call. Raghu said, " Doctor delete here, don't be surprised, just listen carefully, trace this cell phone location, you will reach till the person who conducted the theft at Gaurav Ramwani's house & don't be surprised if you don't find me here, be quick, the case is solved, complete the remaining formalities ". He disconnected the call. After sometime, Senior Inspector Kumar & Inspector Jia reached at the spot. They arrested Natasha. She was put behind the bars.

Next morning, Raghu visited the City hospital, he met Rahil Sheikh. He paid his hospital bills & told Rahil that he is Natasha's friend & he need not to be worried about the hospital bills. After meeting Rahil, Raghu visited the police station. He met Senior Inspector Kumar & inspector Jia. He registered a complaint against Doctor delete. He told them that Doctor delete had attacked him last night while he was returning from his shop. he showed them the injury on his arm & told them that he was tortured by Doctor delete. Doctor delete gave him some cash & told him to pay the hospital bills of Rahil Sheikh. Senior Inspector Kumar started the investigation but he failed to find Doctor delete.