Doctor delete - Chapter 5

Yusuf Rahmani, a young film actor, was at the premiere of his third film. He had become very popular in a very short period of time. His parents, Sulaiman Rahmani & Sanah Rahmani were proud of him. They were enjoying watching the third film of Yusuf. When the premiere ends, the Film Producer appreciated the performances of Yusuf & other cast members. He told that he is sure that the film is going to rule the box office till months. Yusuf was also very confident that his admirers will definitely like this movie.

1 month passed, the film got released in the theatre. It received critical acclaim from the movie critics, Yusuf had not expected such positive response for his performance. His movie became the Highest grossing movie of the year. The movie broke all the box office records of various popular actors. Immediately after the success of this film, Yusuf become the brand ambassador of 'White King' - a famous toothpaste brand.

Once Yusuf was at his bungalow. He was having dinner with his parents - Sulaiman Rahmani & Sanah Rahmani. They were talking about Yusuf's upcoming movie. Suddenly they heard the screams of the cook. Yusuf ran towards the kitchen. His cook was found dead. Unexpectedly a masked girl entered the Kitchen. She shots Yusuf dead. Sulaiman & Sanah reached there. The masked girl jumped off the kitchen window & escaped from there. Sulaiman calls CID. Soon ACP Amrit Singh & his team reached at the spot. They started the investigation. Yusuf & the cook's dead body were sent to the forensic lab. Sanah & Sulaiman informed ACP Amrit about the masked girl. CID Officers checked each & every corner of the house but they failed to find any clue to reach till the masked girl.

At midnight, Sanah & Sulaiman were feeling disturbed. They were thinking about Yusuf. Some of their relatives had gathered at their house. This was the darkest night of their life. Suddenly all the lights started blinking. All were shocked. Doctor delete entered from the window. The light stills. Raghu was holding a toy gun. He threatened them. He told them to raise their hands up & stand at their places. All were shocked, they followed his instructions. He told them that he will kill each one of them if anyone will interfere in the investigation process. Doctor delete started the investigation. He checked each & every corner of the house. He found a lipstick stun gun under the sofa. He asked about it to Sanah & Sulaiman. The lipstick stun gun did not belonged to them. Raghu thought that it may belong to the masked girl, who killed Yusuf. He took the lipstick stun gun & left. Sulaiman called CID. ACP Amrit & his team reached at the spot but they failed to find any clue to reach till Doctor delete.

Next Morning, Raghu visited Dr. Tripti Deshmukh's clinic. He gave the lipstick stun gun to her. Dr. Tripti ensured him that she will conduct a research on it. Raghu rushed towards his shop. Dr. Tripti checked the lipstick stun gun, she found a logo on. She read the name written on the logo. The lipstick stun gun was produced by 'Power Security equipment ' . She conducted a research on 'Power Security equipment '. She came to know that Jagpal Oberoi is the CEO of Power Security equipment. Dr. Tripti checked the social media accounts of Jagpal. She collected some information about Jagpal & his family members. She found the address of Jagpal's office with the help of Internet.

On the other hand, Lokesh Parwani was busy in some important work. He was at Jagpal's office. He was working on his laptop. Lokesh was the manager of Jagpal. Suddenly his laptop, the air-conditioning & the lights turned off. Lokesh was surprised. He checked all the switches but he was not able to turn on the lights. Suddenly Doctor delete entered the office. He shuts the door loudly. Lokesh was shocked. Raghu showed him a toy gun & asked him about Jagpal. Lokesh told him that Jagpal is at his residence. Doctor delete took Jagpal's residential address from him & escaped from there.

On the other hand, Jagpal was at his bungalow. He was getting ready for the office. All the lights turned off suddenly. Doctor delete broke the window glass & entered his room. He kept him on his gunpoint & threatened him. Jagpal was shocked. He showed him the lipstick stun gun & told him that it is a product made by his company, he wants reach till the person who purchased it. Jagpal saw the lipstick stun gun, there was a blue mark on it, he told Doctor delete that this blue mark indicates that this lipstick stun gun was ordered online by the customer. These lipstick stun guns with blue marks were specially produced for online sale. Doctor delete told him that he wants to meet the person, who ordered this lipstick stun gun. Jagpal calls his assistant, he forwarded her the details about the lipstick stun gun's colour & size. She checked the records, she told Jagpal that same type of lipstick stun gun was ordered by Minty Sawant. She forwarded Minty's address to him. Raghu wrote the address on a paper.