Doctor delete - Chapter 11

Raghu Yadav was watching a movie with his wife – Sunaina Yadav & his daughter – Harshita Yadav, in a theatre. They had came to a theatre after a long period of time. When Raghu was enjoying with his family, Kartik & Sara were planning to catch Doctor delete. Kartik invented a advanced tracker which could help him during the investigation.
After few days, Raghu, Sunaina & Harshita visited The City Mall. Harshita liked a dress but it was too expensive. Raghu told her that he will buy her a similar dress from his friend’s shop. Even Harshita felt that the dress was too expensive. Suddenly a deadly bomb blast took place in the mall. The building of the mall collapsed. Raghu, Sunaina & Harshita got stuck in the rubble. More then 20 ambulances reached at the spot. There were many dead bodies around Raghu, he was not able to face the situation. Harshita’s forehead was bleeding continuously & she had got seriously injured. Raghu, Harshita & Sunaina were rescued successfully but they had got seriously injured. Three of them were admitted in The City Hospital.
On the other hand, Wazir, a wanted criminal & a terrorist, calls Colonial Kaveri Rajput. Wazir informed her that he turned The City Mall into ashes & he is planning something more dangerous for the future. Colonial Kaveri were shocked. The call disconnected suddenly. She tried to trace Wazir’s cell phone location but she failed. She immediately called a urgent meeting. The Prime Minister, The Chief Minister, The Defence Minister & DCP Kiran Veer gathered in the meeting room.
When Colonial Kaveri was planning to catch Wazir, Wazir was having a cheese Burger at his resort. Harry D’silva – a businessman, reached at Wazir’s resort. Harry use to produce illegal arms for Wazir’s terrorist group. Harry had bought a sack full of 30 advanced time bombs for Wazir. Wazir instructed Gwendolyn to keep the sack in the warehouse no. 3. Gwendolyn was a member of Wazir’s group. Wazir told Harry that one day he is going to rule the world. Harry gave his best wishes to Wazir. Wazir immediately gave a suitcase full of cash to Harry. After receiving the payment, Harry left.
Next Morning, Gwendolyn requested Wazir to meet her friend, Merry, who was going through some financial issues. Wazir met Merry, she told him that Gwendolyn had met her at Swaad Swadesi restaurant. She was a thief, she had conducted various successful thefts in the city but she wanted to do something big in her life & her friend – Gwendolyn had advised her to join Wazir’s group. Wazir welcomed Merry in his group, he told her that from now onwards she will never face any financial issues in her life. Gwendolyn had brainwashed Merry & she had made her believe that Wazir is the only one who can solve all her financial problems. Wazir told Merry that he never trusts strangers so easily, she will have to prove that she will be loyal to his group. Merry was ready to do anything for Wazir. Wazir instructed her to kill Special Agent Kabir Malik to prove her loyalty. 2 years ago, Special Agent Kabir Malik had attacked Wazir’s secret resort. He had killed 36 members of his group & Wazir had to escape from there to save his life. His secret warehouse was turned into ashes. He wanted to take revenge on Special Agent Kabir Malik so he instructed Merry to kill him.
           2 days passed, Special Agent Kabir was at his bungalow. He had to reach in a official meeting & he was getting late. He sat in his car. The driver started the car. The car stopped near a footpath suddenly. The driver was shocked, he was not able to start the car. Unexpectedly Merry came there, she shots the driver dead. Special Agent Kabir was shocked. Merry shots 5 bullets at his chest & killed him. Wazir was impressed by Merry. She had killed the biggest enemy of his life in just few days, this was not expected by him. Wazir was feeling happy when he saw the viral images of Special Agent Kabir’s dead body. Merry became a inseparable part of Wazir’s group. He brainwashed her & taught her that world needs a king like him & if she will help him achieve his goal then she will never face any kind of financial issue in her life. Wazir was planning another bomb blast in the city, he ordered Harry to produce a powerful remote control bomb.
After few days, Wazir instructed Khalid & Gwendolyn to bring the remote control bomb from Harry’s warehouse. Khalid was another trusted member of Wazir’s group. Khalid was working with him from many years. Harry was unable to deliver the bomb to them due to shortage of manpower that’s why he requested Wazir to send a person to take these arms. Khalid felt that Wazir should not disturb Gwendolyn for such a small task. Gwendolyn was busy in the planning process of their upcoming bomb blast, which was very important for them. He requested Wazir to let Gwendolyn continue the task given to her & he will go with Merry to take the delivery of the remote control bomb. Wazir was satisfied with Khalid. Merry & Khalid visited Harry’s warehouse. They made the payment in cash & received the high-tech remote control bomb. Suddenly a group of soldiers attacked Harry’s warehouse. Colonial Kaveri Rajput was personally leading the soldiers. Merry & Khalid were shocked. Harry told Merry & Khalid that there is a secret underground tunnel at his warehouse which will take them directly to the highway. Merry, Khalid & Harry jumped into the tunnel. Unexpectedly a soldier saw them, he jumped into the tunnel following them, he shots at Harry’s feet. Merry & Khalid were shocked. Harry was not able to move. Merry shots the soldier dead. Some other soldiers reached there. Harry requested Merry & Khalid to help him. They left him behind & went through the tunnel, they reached at the highway. There they stole a bike & escaped from there. Harry was caught by Colonial Kaveri Rajput. He confessed that he use to produce illegal arms for the terrorists – Wazir & Zafar. Harry was hanged till death. Colonial Kaveri Rajput & her team turned all the illegal factories & resorts of Zafar into ashes. Zafar was hanged till death. Wazir was not shocked when he came to know that a powerful terrorist like Zafar is dead. He use to think that Colonel Kaveri is a coward & she will never even think of targeting his resort & factories.
           One day before the attack, Wazir was in his room at his resort. Khalid came to know that a group of soldiers have attacked their secret factory & turned all the arms into ashes. He gave this news to Wazir. Wazir was not able to believe the truth. Suddenly Merry entered the room with Omar. Omar told Wazir that a group of soldiers have attacked the resort. Merry was holding a sack of machine guns. She gave a machine gun to Wazir & said that he should escape from the backside of the resort. She gave one machine gun to Omar & one to Khalid. Omar, Khalid & Wazir rushed towards the backside but unexpectedly soldiers attacked them. Omar realized that there is not a single bullet in any gun. Wazir was trapped. Hamid, one of the most trusted member of Wazir’s group, attacked the soldiers. Hamid started firing on the soldiers, he advised Wazir to escape from there. Unexpected Merry reached there, she shots Hamid dead. Wazir was shocked. Merry shots at Omar’s feet & Khalid stabbed a knife at Wazir’s arm. Omar & Wazir were not able to believe that Merry & Khalid attacked them. Khalid angrily kicked Omar’s chest hard & slammed him on the ground. Merry shots Omar & Wazir dead. Merry, Khalid & the soldiers killed all the terrorists. Merry sets Wazir’s warehouse on fire. Colonial Amitesh’s team raided all the illegal warehouses of Wazir’s group, all the terrorists of his group were hanged till death.
Next Morning, Colonial Kaveri Rajput met Special Agent Shabir Malik & Agent Kiara Sharma. Special Agent Shabir had entered Wazir’s group as Khalid. He had collected all the secret information about Wazir. Agent Kiara Sharma had recently entered Wazir’s group as Merry. Shabir was working with Wazir from last 2 years but still he was not able to be the most trusted person for him. Shabir had came to know that Wazir had some personal enmity with his brother – Special Agent Kabir Malik. Agent Kiara conducted a fake murder of Special Agent Kabir & she became the most trusted person for Wazir.  Special Agent Kabir reached there. Colonel Kaveri Rajput congratulated Special Agent Kabir Malik , Special Agent Shabir Malik & Agent Kiara Sharma. These brave undercover agents had accomplished the mission.
On the other hand, Raghu, Sunaina & Harshita were discharged from the hospital. They were watching a news channel at their house. Raghu came to know that Colonel Kaveri Rajput & the soldiers from the national army attacked the secret work places of Wanted terrorists – Zafar & Wazir, they eliminated all the terrorists of both the terrorist groups. The work done by Agent Kiara Sharma & Special Agent Shabir Malik remained a secret forever.