Doctor delete - Chapter 6

Dhanshree Shah & her husband, Lalit Shah were having dinner. Lalit was a Journalist, he use to work for Revolution Express. After sometime, Atharva Nanda, the editor of Revolution Express, calls Lalit. Lalit was surprised, he answered his call & told him that he was trying to contact him from past 2 hours but his cell phone was out of network area. Atharva asked Lalit did he conducted the sting operation successfully. Suddenly all the lights turned off. Lalit & Dhanshree were shocked. Someone knocked the door loudly. Dhanshree opens the door, there was no one at the doorstep. She was shocked. Suddenly a masked man broke the window glass & entered Lalit's flat. He attacked Lalit. He stabbed his face with the television. Lalit got seriously injured. The masked man kicked Dhanshree's stomach hard. He strangled Lalit & killed him. The Masked man splashed some kerosene on the laptop, hard disk & computer. He sets Lalit's laptop, hard disk & computer on fire. Lalit's neighbours gathered at the spot. The masked man jumped off the window & escaped from there. The society watchman was found unconscious at the gate. The neighbours put out the fire.

On the other hand, Atharva Nanda was at his bungalow. His wife, Yamini Nanda was having dinner, she was waiting for him to join her at the dinning table. Atharva was going through some tension, he was trying to contact Lalit. Suddenly all the lights turned off. Atharva & Yamini were shocked. A masked man broke the door & entered the bungalow. Yamini & Atharva were shocked. He attacked Atharva, he stabbed his forehead with the wall. He punched Yamini's face hard. Atharva was shocked. The masked man slams him on the floor, he strangled him & killed him. Some of Atharva's neighbours gathered at his bungalow. The masked man escaped from there.

After sometime, ACP Amrit Singh & Inspector Aditya reached at Lalit Shah's flat. Senior inspector Jhanvi & Inspector Roshan reached at Atharva Nanda's bungalow, they started the investigation. ACP Amrit Singh realized that there is a connection between both the murders. Atharva Nanda was the editor of Revolution Express & Lalit Shah was a Journalist, he use to work for Revolution Express. Atharva had tried to contact Lalit several times & Atharva was the last person, with whom Lalit had spoken exactly before he died. The murderer had also burned Lalit's laptop, hard disk & computer. There was something top secret in Lalit's laptop, hard disk & computer, the murderer did not wanted him to reveal that secret information to the world. During the investigation, ACP Amrit found a asthma inhaler under a chair. He asked Dhanshree, is there any asthma patient at her house. Dhanshree told him that neither she nor Lalit was a asthma patient. She was surprised to see a asthma inhaler at her house. ACP Amrit assumed that the asthma inhaler belongs to the murderer. He sent the asthma inhaler at the forensic lab. Forensic Expert - Dr. Chandresh traced some fingerprints on the asthma inhaler. He checked the criminal record, the fingerprints traced on the asthma inhaler matched with the fingerprints of Jagat Ranawat, who was a contract killer & a chain snatcher. Jagat was released from the City Jail 1 year ago & he was not involved in any illegal activity since last year, he had stopped all the unethical activities & started a small scale business of homemade soaps. ACP Amrit was not able to believe that Jagat Ranawat has become a criminal again even though, he had tried to change himself, he had decided to work hard to make his life better. Dr. Chandresh found Jagat's contact number & residential address in the criminal record.

On the other hand, Dhanshree was going through extreme grief, some of her relatives had gathered at her house. The doorbell rings, one of Dhanshree's relative opened the door. Doctor delete was standing in front of him. He was holding a toy gun. He entered the house & instructed everyone to cooperate him if they wish to save their lives. he told them that he is here to investigate the murder case of Lalit Shah & he don't want anyone to disturb him while he is busy in the investigation process. He instructed them to raise their hands & stand still at their places. All followed his instructions. Raghu started the investigation. Suddenly Dhanshree's cell phone started ringing. She was surprised. Raghu checked her cell phone, it was a unknown number. He switched off Dhanshree's cell phone & instructed everyone to switch off their cell phones immediately. He continued the investigation but he was not able to find any clue to reach till the murderer. Raghu didn't loose hope, he interrogated Dhanshree & tried to understand what exactly happened with Lalit. Raghu came to know that a masked man had killed Lalit but he was unable to find any way to reach till the masked man. He left disappointingly.