1

Walking on the school ground seems fun, but it's boring. Especially when you're bored and wanna do something. But if you're an introvert and can't walk with someone else, then it's boring indeed. Being an introvert, had nothing to do but roam alone.

The next day is Valentine's Day. His school will organize a grand program on the occasion. For that, the students are asked to participate with their partners in the event. But he being an introverted ass just escaped from those and came into this empty ground. What else can he do? Ask the others to be his Valentine's partner for a day. Hell no! He could never. No, his introverted ass could never! He wants to ask someone to be his partner, but where's the gut?

He stopped walking and took out his phone. Maybe a selfie could kill his boredom?

He went through his selfies with a satisfied smirk, thinking he looked hot. With a satisfied smirk, he held his phone upwards to take a selfie. But he noticed someone in a black hoodie was coming towards him through the screen. He put the phone down and looked behind him to see Heeseung coming.

Lee Heeseung? The heartthrob? The ace? Do you mean Lee Heeseung was approaching him? That's-quite unbelievable.

"Taking selfies, I see?" He nodded and turned around to continue his selfies.

He held his phone up again to take a selfie. He saw him staring at him from behind. He made eye contact with him and broke it through his phone.

"GUYS! ANNEYONG!" They both look to their left to see Jinsoul coming. Heeseung exhaled sharply. While Sunghoon was praying that she would ask him to be her partner.

"You guys are taking selfies?"

"Me. Only me," Sunghoon said.

"What are you doing here?" Sunghoon asked Jinsoul.

"I came here to ask if one of you can be my partner for Valentines' Day. Today is promise day. And tomorrow is hug day, then after that is kiss day, then finally Valentine's day." Jinsoul chirped.

Heeseung looked at her with an uninterested look.

"So," she looked at the boys and continued, "Who will be my partner?"

"Maybe I-I-I can?" Sunghoo mentally cursed himself for stuttering. Jinsoul's eyes lit up. Her crush agreed to be her Valentine? Oh, hell yes. How much more can she be happier than this?

"No!" Sunghoon and Jinsoul flinched and looked at Heeseung.

"What 'no'?" Jinsoul asked.

"Let's go to a cafe nearby after school." They both nodded.

"Fine! I need to visit Jake. Bye!" with that, Jinsoul left them both.

Heeseung stared at Sunghoon.

"Are you gonna be the partner of Jinsoul? Like for real?" Sunghoon hesitantly nodded.

"Do I have any other choices?"

"Ye-"

"Yes, I do. That is, asking people to be my partner. Which is highkey embarrassing. Moreover, my introverted ass could never."

"Wel-"

"I'm socially so awkward. You know, 99.99% of students have a relationship with someone, and they're gonna go with them."

"What about the single one?"

"Why are you asking me? I was waiting for someone to ask me, and Jinsoul just did. And I just agreed."

"What if someone else asks you to be their partner?"

"Depends on that person...I guess?" Heeseung smirked and leaned in.

"What if a boy asks you to be his partner?" Sunghoon stared at him in utter shock.

Heeseung's index finger traced Sunghoon's jaw and lifted his head as he leaned in.

"Will you be my partner?"

YAS ANNEYONG BITCHES WASSUP??? OK SAUR-
LISTEN, I WANTED TO PUBLISH THIS SHIT FOR VALENTINES DAY! BUT MY EXCITED ASS COULDN'T WAIT! AND HERE I AM UWU
SUNGHOON IS ME :> HEESEUNG IS ... LIKE HOW I WANT MY BF TO BE...YOU KNAUR?
KDJBFKSBGKJDFBGKFGDJKJBSKBV BAI-