18

Jungwon spat out his water and glanced at Sunghoon with wide eyes, "YOU WERE-WHAT?"

Jungwon and the boys couldn't believe Sunghoon's words.

Moments ago, Sunghoon was a sad llama who wanted Heeseung back. Again, moments ago, he started hating Heeseung. Now he says that he was at Heeseung's house.

The boys were in pure confusion at the moment. Whom should they support? Heeseung or Sunghoon?

Tired, Sunghoon sighed.

He doesn't have other options except to tell it all to the boys.

What's the point of telling the boys after all? He and Heeseung aren't going to be like boyfriends or be something.

But that is what Sunghoon thinks for real?

No.

Sunghoon would like to have that time back to what happened in his house.

Yes, he likes Heeseung.

No, he loves Heeseung.

Now Sunghoon can't hide these from them.

Sunghoon sighed again and sat on the couch, "I was at Heeseung's house."

"He drove me to his house when I dozed off in his car. He let me sleep on his bed? And I woke up to see him sleeping beside me-"

Sunoo gasped, "OH MY GOD, WHAT-"

Riki slammed his hand over Sunoo to shut him up, "SHUT UP-"

Sunoo pursed his lips and looked forward to Sunghoon to continue.

"He explained some shits to me and told me that he would like to get in a relationship. I heard him, asked some questions, and got out of his house. And here I am," Sunghoon glanced at the boys.

Riki leaned forward on the couch, looking at Sunghoon, "What did he explain?"

Sunghoon sighed, "It ain't important-"

"I bet he explained that it all wasn't an act," everyone glanced at wide-eyed Sunghoon.

"Or something close to it?" Riki raised his left eyebrow.

Sunghoon hesitated a bit. Maybe he should just let it all out.

With a deep inhale, Sunghoon said, "Yes, he did an explanation on that and told me he would like to get into a relationship with me," Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

Sunoo stood up from the couch, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE WAITING FOR, SUNGHOON? GO AND TELL HIM YES!"

Sunghoon flinched at the sudden yell of Sunoo, "But-"

"BUT WHAT?"

Sunghoon looked at his lap and played with his fingers, "I don't know..."

Jake scooted closer to him and patted his back, "Ask your heart, Hoon. Do you like Heeseung?"

Without thinking twice, Sunghoon replied, "Of course, I do."

"Since when?"

Sunghoon got lost in his thoughts.

He has some feelings for Heeseung, doesn't he?

"I don't know," Sunghoon frowned, "Ever since I met him, he made me feel zoo in my stomach. I feel good around him."

Riki caught Jake's eyes and mouthed, 'what's happening?'

Jake shrugged.

"I was never ready for a relationship-"

"Dude, no one asked if you want a relationship. He asked if you like Hee or not."

Sunghoon glared at Jay.

"Oop-" Jay pursued his lips and nodded to make Sunghoon continue. Jungwon and Sunoo snickered.

"He just makes me feel like-" Sunghoon stopped and thought for a while, "I don't know how to explain."

"When we were at my house, we kissed and all. It all felt as if we were boyfriends.

"I think...I love him," Sunghoon glanced at the boys.

The boys stood up from their seats and yelled in happiness.

"OH MY GOD, LEMME CALL HEESEUNG OVER HERE," Sunoo picked up his mobile from the couch but got interrupted by Sunghoon.

"DON'T!" Sunghoon snatched the phone from Sunoo's hands and hid it behind his back.

"Why not?"

"I DON'T CARE, I'M GONNA CALL HEESEUNG-" Sunoo snatched his phone from Sunghoon's hands and fled off upstairs.

"Sunoo-"

Jake put a hand on Sunghoon's shoulder, "Let us handle these. You chill," Jake gave Sunghoon a reassuring smile.

Sunghoon nodded.

ANOTHER LATE UPDATE T_T SORRY TO KEEP YA WAITING  :))))