17

Tired from last night, Sunghoon yawned and rubbed his eyes lazily. He didn't want to wake so soon from his bed. He rolled over to the other side of the bed. But his face hit something hard, which made him frown. With closed eyes, he touched that hard place and poked it. It feels like a pillow, but it's weird in shape.

~~~

"Y'all, I got some teas," Sunoo said as he entered the living room, where the boys were.

Riki straightened himself on the chair and looked at Sunoo, "Spill."

"Sunghoon is missing," everyone's eyes got wide shock.

They just saw Sunghoon at Jay's house. Now he is missing. That doesn't fit right.

"Maybe he got kidnapped?" Jake rolled his eyes.

"Even if he is, don't you think we should find him?" Jake snapped at Jungwon.

"Hyung, calm down-"

"It's not the right time to calm down, Jungwon."

"Why do I feel like Heeseung Hyung took Sunghoon with him?" the boys looked at Riki with wide eyes.

~~~

Sunghoon opened his eyes only to see someone's back facing him. He was confused. Was he supposed to sleep with someone? No, right? Then whose back is it? He peeked over the person's back beside him to see. All he saw was Heeseung. Heeseung was sleeping beside him.

Sunghoon screamed and rolled off the bed before falling to the ground in shock.

Heeseung flinched hard and rolled off his bed when he turned around. He fell to the floor on his face.

"YOU?" Heeseung sat on the floor while rubbing his face and looked at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon and Heeseung were on the floor. But the bed was between them as they both were on the opposite side.

Sunghoon was shooting glares at Heeseung with his eyes. Meanwhile, Heeseung was purely confused. He woke up from sleep only to fall on the ground, hurt his face, and see Sunghoon screaming. Great start.

Heeseung sighed, "Listen to me first-"

"I ain't to here to listen to your shits. Get out of my room," Sunghoon looked down and pointed at the door. Heeseung raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Do you even know where you are or whose house you're in?" Sunghoon tilted his head in confusion and looked around. It was none other than Heeseung's house.

Sunghoon's jaw was on the ground, and so he was.[everything I need is on the ground-]

"This ain't Jake's house?" Sunghoon looked around the room again.

"Of course, it ain't. It's my house," Heeseung flashed a fake smile. He was so done with Sunghoon.

"I am in your house?" Heeseung nodded.

"I slept here last night?" Heeseung nodded again.

"I slept on your bed-"

"Yes," Heeseung nodded.

"With you?" Heeseung stared at Sunghoon for a while, "Yes."

"You're joking-"

"I'm not-" Before Heeseung could finish, Sunghoon stood up from the floor and went to the dressing table. Heeseung stood up and went to Sunghoon, "Listen, you gotta listen to me-"

"I don't want to!" Sunghoon turned to the mirror and resumed fixing his messy hair.

Heeseung got pissed off at him. He grabbed Sunghoon's arms and made him sit on the chair. Sunghoon flinched at the sudden action of Heeseung. He looked at Heeseung's eyes to glare. But when he saw his eyes, his eyes grew wider in fear. His eyes were dark and showed nothing but anger.