16

Heeseung couldn't bear standing in the parking lot alone, so he went to his car and drove off to follow Sunghoon.

"Park Sunghoon, you'll regret not listening to me."

He wants to stop Sunghoon and explain everything. It all has been a mess. Heeseung can't stand it anymore.

He finally spotted Sunghoon's car and sped up. He was near Sunghoon's car when Sunghoon stopped and got out.

It wasn't near anyone's house, so why did Sunghoon come out of the car? Curious, Heeseung got out of the car and went to Sunghoon. He saw Sunghoon kicking the car.

"Hey!"

Sunghoon turned at Heeseung with a frown, "What are you doing here?"

"I don't know. Something happened to your car?" Sunghoon nodded.

"I can give you a lift, you know?" Sunghoon looked at Heeseung with narrowed eyes and thought for a while.

"Sure," Sunghoon approached Heeseung's car and sat in the backseat.

Heeseung crossed his arms, "I don't wanna be the driver of you. Sit in the passenger's seat."

Sunghoon got out to sit in the passenger's seat. He looked at Heeseung through the window. "Happy now?"

"Much more," Heeseung hopped in the driver's seat and looked at Sunghoon, "Where do you wanna go?"

"Not your house, of course. Take me to Jake's house," Sunghoon looked out from the window to avoid Heeseung's gaze.

"Sure," Heeseung started the car and started driving.

♡︎

Heeseung was taking glances at Sunghoon every minute, which made Sunghoon roll his eyes again and again.

"Stop glancing at me," Sunghoon yelled.

"Well, I was just looking outside the window," Sunghoon glared at Heeseung.

"There is a window beside you. Look outside of it."

"I have to keep an eye on both sides, you know?"

"Fine," Sunghoon rolled his eyes and diverted his gaze outside the window. Heeseung held in his laugh and focused on driving.

Deep down, Heeseung didn't want to leave Sunghoon so effortlessly. He wants to explain it all to Sunghoon anyhow. He glanced at Sunghoon. Maybe he can sort it out in this car?

"Sunghoon?"

The boy was sleeping while leaning against the window. Heeseung raised his eyebrows in disbelief. A grown-up man is sleeping like a baby. That too in a car? Heeseung shook his head and leaned against his seat.

Maybe kidnapping Sunghoon isn't a bad idea, right?

YUH IK HOW SMOL THE CHAP IS- WELP-

LMK ABOUT YOUR FAVE SCENE TILL NOW <3