5

"Because Riki winked at him." Heeseung choked on his ramen.

"Bitch, can you not choke over everything?" Heeseung choked again on the soda.

"Dumb bitch who always chokes," Sunghoon muttered under his breath and continued eating ramen. But Heeseung heard it all. He smirked and continued eating ramen because he'll deal with this later at Sunghoon's house.

~~~

After finishing their ramen, they started to walk back to Sunghoon's house. It was getting dark in the alley they were walking on. They took a shortcut.

"Bitch can't you walk faster?" Sunghoon yelled at Heeseung, who was walking like a snail.

Heeseung looked at Sunghoon with a glare, "Call me 'bitch' once more and-"

"Stop threatening me, bit-" Heeseung pinned Sunghoon to the nearest wall. "You'll see the worst of me." Heeseung fake smiled and stepped back. He turned around and started to walk, leaving Sunghoon against the wall. Sunghoon shook his head and followed Heeseung.

~~~

They chose 'Candy' by Baekhyun for the dance.

Heeseung took responsibility for the dance.

Sunghoon watched Heeseung learn and dance from his couch. Sunghoon again felt butterflies when he saw Heeseung. His hair was sticking against his forehead, and he was dripping in sweat.

When Heeseung saw Sunghoon gawking at him, he winked, which made Sunghoon flustered. Sunghoon looked away to avoid Heeseung's stare.

~~~

They were in Sunghoon's basement, which had a room for dance. In that room, there was a big mirror and a couch.

After teaching Sunghoon the steps, he told Sunghoon to dance alone first.

"1 and a 2, and a 3, and a 4-" Sunghoon made a mistake.

"Do it again." Sunghoon nodded and pushed back his wet hair.

Heeseung's eyes roamed all over Sunghoon. He was wearing an oversized black half-sleeve t-shirt and black pants.

"1 and a 2, and a 3, and a 4, and a" Sunghoon made a mistake again. Sunghoon sighed, annoyed. He went to the cupboard and took out a rubber band before tying his hair into a ponytail.

Heeseung secretly admired how hot and cute Sunghoon looked. Sunghoon turned around to see Heeseung staring at him with a smile painted on his face.

"You should stop scaring me by staring like a creep." Sunghoon deadpanned. Heeseung rolled his eyes and continued to check Sunghoon out.

Sunghoon continued his dance.

"7 and an 8-"

"Oof, not like that-" Heeseung stood behind Sunghoon. He grabbed Sunghoon's hips and pressed against his. He held Sunghoom's hands, guiding him to the step with a perfect body roll.

Sunghoon felt hot all over his body.

"Let's take a break." Heeseung nodded and went to his seat.

Sunghoon and Heeseung sat on the couch. Heeseung leaned his head back, as he breathed heavily.

"You good?" Sunghoon nodded.

"Have you seen my phone?" Heeseung looked around and saw Sunghoon's phone on the table beside the couch. He took his phone from the table before handing it to Sunghoon. Sunghoon took it and thanked him.

He went to the group of him, Jungwon, and Sunoo after seeing so many notifications from that group.

DoNotTextMeBitch- Sunghoon