7

"Heeseung honey?" Sunghoon waved his hands in front of Heeseung. After that incident, Heeseung avoided eye contact with Sunghoon.

"Y-yeah," Heeseung responded but without looking at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon had fun, but he felt bad. Heeseung must have felt so embarrassed.

Sunghoon stepped closer to him and held his hands.

"You good?" He tried to make Heeseung look at him, but he failed.

He used Heeseung's technic. Sunghoon put his index finger under Heeseung's jaw and made him look at him. He leaned closer, making Heeseungs heart run like a marathon.

"I asked if you're good." Heeseung finally looked at Sunghoon but with wide eyes.

"Uh, the practice is over. I should go home." Heeseung stepped back and scratched the back of his neck.

"It's 11 pm." Sunghoon deadpanned.

"So?"

"Stay?"

"Why?"

"Because it's late?"

"No?"

"Yes?"

"Yes?"

"Good! You want me to give you my clothes?"

"What?"

~~~

Jay was still doing his homework while Jungwon was sitting on his lap while his back against Jay's chest. And Jay was resting his chin on Jungwons shoulder.

"Jay Hyung, I'm bored," Jungwon whined.

"Don't disturb, won," Jungwon whined again with his whole body. Jay bit his lips.

Jungwon shifted in on Jay's lap as he was feeling uncomfortable.

"Jungwon, don't move too much." Jay bit his lips again and closed his eyes.

"Huh?" He sat up straight and looked at Jay.

"Hyung, you good?" He asked, seeing Jay biting his lips and closing his eyes.

Jay opened his eyes and looked at Jungwon before hesitantly nodding, "I'm fine!" Jay fake smiled.

"Fine," Jungwon shifted again and rested his back against Jay's chest.

Jay tried his BEST to focus on his math, but he couldn't.

Jungwon started playing with Jay's other hand.

"Won, I swear if you move again-" Jungwon flinched, and he moved again on Jay's lap.

Jay slammed his pen on the table. He held Jungwon in his arms and stood up before going to his bed. Jungwon's eyes widened.

~~~

"Tall hoe-" Sunoo called out to Riki as soon he stepped out of the bathroom, wearing Riki's clothes, "How am I looking?" Riki looked at Sunoo, head to toe, glaring.

"Ugly as always," Riki rolled his eyes.

"Tall hoe, what did you-"

"Okay, bitch-why the fuck are you calling me tall hoe?"

~~~

Not yo species - Hoon

Jakey Bakey - Jake

Jakey bakey:

sup?

Not yo species:

My standards