6

"Are you gonna kiss?" Heeseung abruptly stopped leaning in and opened his eyes. But he didn't move and looked into Sunghoon's eyes.

"Huh?" Sunghoon laughed. Heeseung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Were you going to kiss me?" Heeseung leaned back and looked away. Sunghoon noticed the red tint painted on Heeseung's cheeks.

Sunghoon scooted closer to Heeseung. He put his hands on the back of Heeseung's neck and pulled him closer.

"I was joking and teasing, but-" He made serious eye contact, "Let's continue what we were doing." Sunghoon winked. It gave Heeseung more confidence, and he leaned closer towards Sunghoon's lips with closed eyes.

He was about to connect their lips, but Sunghoon put his palm between them, "I was talking about continuing our dance," Sunghoon deadpanned. Heeseung wanted to dig a grave and bury himself.

~~~

Since Jungwon was Jay's partner, he went to Jay's house where Sunoo, Riki, Jake and Felix were. Sunoo is Riki's partner. Felix is Jake's partner, as both Aussie couldn't be with someone else. And since they're Aussie, they decided to team up.

~~~

Jay went to open the door as Jungwon rang the bell.

Jay opened the door to see a smiling Jungwon standing with his bag. Jay smiled.

"Hi!"

"Won~ How are you?"

"Fine! What about you?"

"Great!" Jay beamed at Jungwon.

Jungwon came inside and looked around. Jake and Felix were playing games. Riki was on the couch with his mobile.

"Sup guys?" They all looked at him.

"My standards," Riki muttered.

"The ceiling," Sunoo replied with an eye roll.

"Sky?" Jake laughed at Felix's answer.

"Let's do the homework first." Jungwon nodded, and Jay led Jungwon to his room. While walking up the stairs behind Jay, Jungwon glared at them.

"Your room is pretty!" Jungwon chirped, and Jay chuckled.

"Thanks." Jay bought another chair for Jungwon to sit on. "Thanks!" Jungwon sat on the chair and took out some textbooks and his pens. Jay sat beside Jungwon.

Jungwon went through the whole book, "So let's start with math." Jungwon looked at Jay to see him staring at him. Jungwon waved his hands in front of Jay.

"I'm not spacing out, Won."

"Oh, okay. I was sayin-"

"Yeah, let's start with math." Jay searched for his notebook.

~~~

"I'M DONE!" Jungwon stood up and stretched his body.

But did he know that Jay was gawking at him?

"Congo." Jungwon went to Jay's bed and laid down before fishing out with their mobile to play games.

Jungwon was the first to finish his homework, but Jay wasn't. Jay still kept doing homework. "Jay Hyung, I am bored," Jungwon whined.

"Okay."

"I'm boreeeedddd~" Jungwon sang, making Jay chuckle.

"I do not care."

Jungwon sighed and stood up. He went near Jay to see Jay focusing on his math. He removed Jay's right hand from the notebook and sat on his lap. Jay didn't say or mind as he let Jungwon sit on his lap. Jay pulled Jungwon closer and rested his chin on Jungwon's shoulder before resuming his work.

~~~

Riki searched for Sunoo, but he couldn't find him anywhere. So he went to the swimming pool to see Sunoo sitting there.

He tiptoed behind Sunoo to see him staring at the water carefully.

"Sunoo!" Riki yelled and pushed Sunoo into the pool, and Sunoo fell.

"WHAT THE FRICK FRACK NICK NACK RIKI?" Sunoo swam and came out of the pool. He was wet. Water dripped from his hair and clothes.

"Oh my gosh-"

"Tall hoe, it's all your fault."

"Tall hoe? Bit-"

"Yes, tall hoe. Gimme your clothes or else-" Before Sunoo could finish, Riki ran inside to buy his clothes for sunoo or else he will catch a cold.

"Here!" Riki handed sunoo his T-shirt and shorts.

Sunoo glared, "Thanks, tall hoe." Sunoo smiled at him before going inside the house to change his clothes.

Riki scratched the back of his neck and shyly smiled at the nickname 'tall hoe'.

NO WHY AM I EVEN HERE? I AM SAUR EMBARRASSED, LEMME VANISH AGAIN-

AND SINCE I COULDN'T FIND A PARTNER TOR JAKE SO I INVITED FELIX AKA MOI BROWNIE BOI TO JOIN DIS DRAMA