2

"Will you be my partner?

Sunghoon was way beyong shock. So shocked beyond infinity.

"S-su-sure?" Heeseung leaned back.

"Let's meet in the Beachwood cafe after school," Sunghoon nodded. Heeseung patted his head before walking away, leaving him in utter shock.

Sunghoon watched Heeseung walking away until he vanished away from his sight. But did Heeseung know that he gave Sunghoon butterflies? Shivers? Sent chill down to his spine?

~~~

"Yah! Park Sunghoon oppar!" Sunghoon choked on his rice and looked behind him to see Jake coming. He furrowed his eyebrows, hearing his weird nickname.

Jake approached Sunghoon and sat beside him, "Sup?"

"Not much," Sunghoon turned to his lunch and stuffed rice in his mouth. Jake chuckled.

"You look so cute," Sunghoon rolled his eyes when Jake poked his cheeks.

But did they know that someone was watching them with a jealous glare?

"That's it!" Heeseung slammed his fists on his table and stood up, making the others beside him flinch. Heeseung walked to them and stood beside Sunghoon, who was busy talking to Jake.

"Sunghoon," Sunghoon flinched and choked on his mouthful of rice. He turned around to Heeseung's stern voice. "Let's go," Heeseung held Sunghoon's wrist and made him stand up. Jake stood up, "Heeseung Hyung, let him finish his lunch first-" Heeseung glared at Jake, making him sit down.

"He-Heeseung Hyung, lemme finish m-my lun-" Before Sunghoon could finish, Heeseung dragged him out of the cafeteria.

He stopped in front of an empty class and left Sunghoon's wrist, which was red due to the tight hold. Heeseung's eyes softened as he intertwined their hands and went inside the class. He made Sunghoon sit on a chair before sitting in front of Sunghoon.

"I'm sorry," Heeseung started making eye contact with Sunghoon. "I just wanted to plan for the event on 14 February. That's why we came here to plan peacefully." Heeseung smiled.

"You're dramatic as fuck." Heeseung furrowed his eyebrows.

"What-"

"You could've told me there instead of dragging me like a piece of luggage. I couldn't even finish my lunch. I am hungry as hell. You planned to meet after school. Then why are we in this room?" Heeseung sighed. What can he tell him? 'Listen, Sunghoon, talking with Jake made me so jelly that I dragged you here like a piece of luggage.' Heck no. That would be so embarrassing.

"I do not care. By the way, would you tell me more about the Valentine's Day event?" Sunghoon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Were you under a rock when the teacher was explaining?" Heeseung shook his head.

"I was in a bathroom that time."

"Bathroom? To bunk to class?"

"No! To pee," Sunghoon scrunched his nose.

"What the heck-" Sunghoon looked away. There's no way he is being for real.

"I don't care. Will you tell me?" Sunghoon sighed and looked at him. "On 14 February, our school is having an event where all the students will come with their partners to participate. The pair who will win get lots of gifts," He looked at Heeseung to see him staring at him.

Sunghoon smirked before leaning closer to Heeseung's face, "Am I so handsome that you're staring at me like there's no tomorrow?" Heeseung was shocked to see the sudden change. But he smirked and leaned closer to Sunghoon's face, "Yes, you're handsome indeed."

"HERE YOU BOTH BITCHES ARE!" Heeseung flinched at Riki's yell.

Riki came inside the classroom, approaching the boys. "What are you doing here?"

Heeseung turned to Riki and said, "What does it look like?" Heeseung raised his eyebrows. Riki looked at their positions and thought for a while.

"You both kissing or somethi-" Hearing Riki's words, Sunghoon choked on his saliva. Heeseung and Riki looked at Sunghoon in concern.

NO- LEMME JUST VANISH IN THIN AIR-