11

Riki stood on the couch with the TV remote and cleared his throat to grab their attention as all the boys were fighting against each other, "Lemme just get things cleared." Everyone stopped fighting and focused on Riki.

"Sunghoon and Heeseung Hyung will dance on Candy by Baekhyun. Jungwon and Jay Hyung will act. Sunoo and I will dance. The Aussies will do nothing but spread their cuteness and be our hosts for tomorrow!"

"And since HeeHoon did their practice last night, they don't need to worry much now."

~~~

12:49 am

Jake stepped into the living room, where the boys practiced as if their lives depended on it without taking a break.

"Bitches, get some rest-"

"Mind to shut the fuck up?" Jake glared at Sunghoon for stealing his iconic line.

"You-" Before Jake could finish, a yelling Riki came.

"I AM SO DONE WITH SUNOO HYUNG, I SWEAR TO GOD. HE KEEPS MESSING UP AGAIN AND AGAIN BRUH-"

"STOP SCREAMING FOR A WHILE. THE NEIGHBORS WILL ATTACK ME THE NEXT MORNING-"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S SCREAMING-"

"WON, DON'T, JUST DON'T-"

"DON'T, WHAT?"

"mAtE YOU GOOD?" Felix jumped between Riki, Jay, and Jungwon.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE?"

"RIKI, MATE-"

"I AIN'T YO MATE-"

Sunoo slammed his cushion on the table, "DONT TALK LIKE THIS TO MY SUNSHINE-"

"GO TO HELL WITH YOUR SUNSHINE-"

"RIKI STOP-"

"NAUR WAY-"

Jake stood up from the couch, "YOU DID NOT JUST IMITATE MY ACCENT-"

"OH YEAH, I DID. WHAT ABOUT IT?" Riki sassed.

"STOP SCREAMING Y-"

"Y'ALL MIND TO SHUT THE FUCK UP?" Everyone widened their eyes and looked at Felix. They couldn't believe their ears that Felix cursed???

"MATE, PLEASE STOP-" Riki threw a cushion at Felix, making him stumble back and fall on his butt on the floor. Sunoo rushed to Felix, "Mate, you good?" Felix nodded.

"I'm perfect!" Felix smiled through pain at Sunoo.

[I wonder how bright the room will be if Sunoo, Felix, and Hyuka are in there-]

Heeseung stood on the other couch, "LET'S JUST SPLIT UP AND GO TO HELL!" He got off the couch. He realized what he just said. He cleared his throat and looked at the boys, "I-I meant...LET'S PRACTISE!" The boys nodded.

Jay and Jungwon went to Jay's room, Sunoo and Riki went near the swimming pool, and Sunghoon and Heeseung went to Jay's guest room while the Aussies stayed in the living room and practiced.

~~~

Jungwon and Jay started to do their rehearsal for their acting.

Jay as Jihan and Jungwon as Suho. [Don't ask me which K-drama bcz I made these up :clown:]

"Jihan, please let me die."

"No, Suho, I can't live without you," Jay took a step closer to Jungwon and cupped his cheeks, "You have to live! Live for me!" Jungwon removed Jay's hands from his cheeks and turned around, "I'm going...going away from everyone...from you," Jungwon glanced at Jay once before walking away.