4

"How about if we dance to a song?" Heeseung suggested.

"Yup, that's good."

"And sing?"

"That's also good."

"You choose a song for dancing, and I choose one for singing." Sunghoon nodded.

After Jinsoul left, Heeseung and Sunghoon started planning for the event.

Sunghoon scrolled through youtube while Heeseung searched in his Spotify playlist to find a song to sing.

Heeseung took the coffee cup in his hand and sipped.

"Yo Hee, what about red lights?" Heeseung choked on his coffee and spat out the coffee at the glass window beside him. Sunghoon burst into laughter seeing it.

"Why r-r-r-red lights?" Heeseung coughed.

"Because it's a duo?"

"No, find something else." Sunghoon nodded and focused on his phone.

"It's been one hour, and we couldn't find-"

"Let's go to my house."

"Why?"

"Because I wanna go home?" Heeseung chuckled.

"Why do you always question instead of answering?" Sunghoon deadpanned.

"Fine. You stay here while I go home." Sunghon stood and took his bag. Heeseung also stood up.

"Let's go together to your house." Sunghoon nodded and went to pay the bills.

Heeseung took his bag from the chair. His eye suddenly caught a dairy on Sunghoon's chair. His smile turned into a smirk as he took the dairy. He put the dairy in his bag and went to Sunghoon before he could pay the bills.

"How much-"

"I'll pay the bills." Sunghoon turned around to see him standing behind him. Sunghoon raised his eyebrows.

"I'll pay."

"I said I'll."

"Fine, you do." Heeseung looked at him and nodded.

"How much?"

"30 bucks." Heeseung nodded and searched for his wallet in his pockets. But he couldn't find it.

"Sunghoon," He looked at Sunghoon, "You said you'll pay the bills. Then you do." Heeseung smiled and stepped back. Sunghoon shook his head before paying the bills.

~~~

Sunghoon and Heeseung left the cafe after paying the bills. They both walked together to Sunghoon's house in silence. Sunghoon was comfortable, but not Heeseung. Heeseung tried to talk, but Sunghoon just responded by nodding or shaking his head.

Heeseung got closer to Sunghoon and intertwined their hands. Sunghoon flinched and looked at Heeseung, who was focusing on the road.

"Your hands are so warm." Sunghoon looked at Heeseung.

"I know," Sunghoon stared at the road ahead.

Why was Heeseung holding Sunghoon's hands? It made him butterflies in his stomach. His body was cold, but his cheeks were warm. He bet that he must be looking like a red tomato.

Sunghoon cleared his throat and looked at Heeseung, who focused on the road. Heeseung looked at Sunghoon.

"Hm?" Heeseung thought Sunghoon must be uncomfortable or something.

Heeseung's soft stare made his insides do flips. He suddenly felt butterflies all around his body.

"N-nothing." Sunghoon looked away. Heeseung smiled and focused on the road again.

~~~

"Let's do the practice tomorrow. I'm tired." Heeseung lay on Sunghoon's bed. Sunghoon glared at him from his chair. He sighed and turned off his laptop.

"Wanna eat something?" Heeseung sat up and nodded.

Sunghoon went downstairs, Heeseung following.

"Wanna eat ramen?" Heeseung asked as soon as he reached the kitchen.

"No-"

"PLEAS-" Heeseung stopped as he saw a pink slipper in Sunghoon's hand.

"Scream again, and this slipper will be yeeted at you." Sunghoon deadpanned. Heeseung widened his eyes and nodded.

"Let's order pizza-"

"It's expensive-"

"You broke ass bi-"

"No rame-"

"No pizz-"

"Ram-"

"I DON'T HAVE RAMEN, OKAY?" Heeseung sighed.

"Let's go out and eat ramen."

~~~

"Thank you!" Sunghoon thanked Heeseung as Heeseung bought two ramen and gave Sunghoon one. Heeseung sat in front of Sunghoon and started to eat his ramen.

"We have only one day left." Sunghoon nodded.

"Let's practice tomorrow and get this done."

"What about the clothes?" Sunghoon said with ramen stuffed in his mouth.

"Eat first, then talk." Sunghoon nodded.

"Let's wear something matching-"

"You're so cringe sheesh-"

"Shut up-"

"No, I'm not going to. Let's wear something aesthetic or wear something with the matching colour." Heeseung's eyes lit up.

"Big brains!"

"I know, right," Sunghoon smirked and brushed back his bangs.

"You look cute with bangs, but you look hot without bangs-"

"I'm hot and cute both." Heeseung exhaled and continued to eat his ramen.

"By the way," Heeseung looked at Sunghoon, "Why was Sunoo sitting beside the pool with a creepy smile that day?" Sunghoon chuckled.

"Because Riki winked at him."

yEAH LEMME JUST VANISH AGAIN-