6 - 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"Soulmates aren't always lovers- they can be the best of friends."

└─────────❍─────────┘

"What on earth...," Geto inwardly facepalmed when he found you and Gojo sleeping peacefully under a shady tree. You had your head on his arms, resting as if no battle happened. "...happened here?"

"Gojo-san and (F/n)?!," Yume and Haibara simultaneously gasped. The other students gathered to see what the commotion was about, all of them looking beat up from the intense competition.

"Move, I'mma take a photo!"

"What an idiot," Geto commented. He already figured that you ordered Gojo to sleep instead of fighting him since your cursed energy might drain earlier than his, though Geto couldn't understand how you fell asleep too, in that position. "I told him not to go against Inumaki-san. Look what happened."

"He underestimated her," Shoko added nonchalantly as if she already expected this to happen. Rolling her eyes at Gojo's overconfidence, she took a stick and lit it with a lighter she borrowed from one of the Kyoto guys. "See, he found his match now."

Yaga and Kihara came down from their viewing place and congratulated the Kyoto students for winning the group competition. Yaga would never admit it, but he was displeased by the outcome. Kihara, on the other hand, was in a heavenly mood.

If they would agree on something in common, it would only be the satisfaction of seeing your commendable breakthrough.

With Geto stranded on an immense fight with Miura and the other Kyoto students keeping the Tokyo students from the curse-hunting business, Kotone took all the opportunities to kill off lower grade curses. She, then, drew the highest grade curse near Miura who finished it with a powerful illusion technique.

"Excellent teamwork," Kihara exclaimed, checking her wounded students thoroughly. Deep inside, the instructor was celebrating. It had been two years since they last won the group event. "You did well, everyone."

"(F/n)-chan's plans are always well-thought of," a proud Kotone praised, still snapping pictures of you and Satoru together. "Her backup plans are damn good, too."

The students from Kyoto and Nanami nodded collectively in agreement. Miura chuckled. "That's why if you see her in a fight with a tactician, help the tactician instead."

Yaga was on the other side of the team, irritated by the group's lack of tact and cooperation. He ordered them to carry you and Gojo back to your rooms and have themselves checked on the infirmary.