6 - Boss!

Author POV

You were having your dinner when you grabbed your phone and dialed your Dad's number. "Hello? Y/n!!!", He spoke excitedly as soon as he picked up the call. "Hello Dad! I want to tell you something!". You told with hopeful tone. "Sure!, go ahead dear!", You sighed. "But Dad! I w-wanna talk to you i-in person", he sighed. "Then come to our house dear, you shouldn't ask", you looked down. "B-but d-da-", he didn't let you finish. "Y/n!! I know what you're thinking about, you better don't think like that, you should just come to our house, I'll take care of them, it's your house anyway!", You sighed. "Sure Dad?".

"Yes Y/n, please don't think like that, just come ok?", You smiled lightly. "Okay Dad I'll try to come tomorrow soon", he giggled. "Sure Y/n, come soon ok?", You hummed as he hung up the call. You sighed thinking about your dad. Especially about your stepmother and sister. You're afraid of them, talking bad about you. You don't want to face them but you should for your Dad who has been with you since your birth.

Y/n POV

I sighed and washed the dishes, going to my room. I slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about my dad.

*****

Today I have a lot of work than usual as tomorrow a meeting is held with Jung's company. Jungkook had been so strict regarding this meeting, he warned every one of them to do their work properly for this meeting, everyone was scared seeing him idk why. But not gonna lie, he looked so scary with those sharp eyes, anger was screaming in his voice and eyes. I got a bit scared too. Looked like he was about to sacrifice everything for this. I was in my thoughts when my intercom rang. "Y/n!! Come to my cabin, Now!".

I quickly stoop up and went towards his cabin. His voice was so strict that I'm nervous to go infront of him. I knocked and entered inside the cabin after hearing him letting me in. I saw him sitting in his chair looking at a file, being fully panicked and worried. He stood up immediately as soon as he saw me. "Y/n!! I need your help, Please!", He asked standing infront of me. I nodded lightly as he sighed heavily. "Thank you Y/n, can you please check this file and fill it? Please!".

"But why me Mr. Jeon? This should be done by your secretary right?", He sighed and looked down. "Yes but she is a bit busy arranging things, you know this meeting is really very important! So can you please do it for me?". He asked in hopeful eyes. "How about other workers?", I asked because I wanted to know why only me?. "I gave them alot of work too", he sighed looking down. He looked like he is helpless. I took the files from his hands gently and smiled softly. "I'll do it!", He smiled widely. "Thank you! I want it in 30 minutes", I nodded and turned around to leave. But I don't know why He was going to sit on his chair but didn't, he just again came behind me. I turned around and looked at him confusedly.

"What's wrong, Mr. Jeon?", he just looked down, fiddling his fingers, biting his lips in nervousness. Then he looked up behind me and widened his eyes. I was so confused rn that I didn't realise he pulled me into his arms. He wrapped his hand around my waist and other hand on the back of my head making me to snuggle into his chest. His cheeks were pressed against the side of my head. I was so shocked for his sudden touch. I felt so warm staying in his arms. He hugged me like he wanted it from so long. Just when I heard a knock on the door, I tried to back away but he didn't let me. "Come in!", He almost screamed near the ears but it was inaudible as he made me snuggle more in his chest, closing my ears.

"Mr. Jeon?", I heard the voice of Lia, his secretary. "Yes?", he replied. "I-i just came here t-to tell that everything's going fine", he hummed still hugging me. I was so freaking out internally for the closeness and his touch. His chin rested on my shoulder, his hand caressing the back of my head. I heard the clicking sound of door which meant that she went back. This guy here now let go of me, making me take a deep breath which I had been holding because of the closeness. He was still standing so close to me, looking deep into my eyes, he then looked away and took a step backwards. "What the fck did you just do? Why-", he didn't let me question him any further. He crossed his arms infront of his chest and raised his eyebrows. "What?", I asked as he glared at me.

"Your boss", he told sternly, I sighed. "Y-yeah! Mr. Jeon", I secretly rolled my eyes. "Hmm

"Just think that you helped me from a very big trouble", he said softly as I just nodded. ""Is that so?", he nodded and looked down. "Now, you can go and complete your work I guess". I slowly nodded, "sorry if I made you uncomfortable but I was helpless". I looked upto him and shook my head rapidly. "No no! You didn't, It was actually comfo-... ah! It's nothing but you didn't made me uncomfortable", I smiled genuinely as he smiled at me nodding.

I turned around and left going towards my table to complete my work. Why did he do that all of a sudden?! Ah!! That annoying jerk just got me a heart attack and acted like his life was depended on it... whatever! But I hate the feeling how I felt so comfortable in his arms, I didn't even had a urge of pushing him away. Argh! What am I even thinking about? I better stop these...

And with my thoughts, I continued doing my work, even tho it seemed difficult a little.

To be continued...