26 - Hurt!?

Author POV
3:30 pm

You were roaming all around the office being tensed. It has been 3 hours since they've gone and you didn't get any calls yet. Second by second your getting more and more anxious. Suddenly your phone started ringing for which you immediately picked up te call without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?". You said as soon as you picked the call.

<Hello? Y/n, it's me Namjoon, we found Jungkook so don't be scared ok? He is safe! We'll be back soon!
I sighed in relief. His voice seemed blank, it didn't had any kind of relief but you shrugged it off and concentrated on his words.

>Sure Oppa!! It's a relief hearing him being safe.
He chuckled when you called him Oppa.

<Hmm okay then, we'll be back soon ok?
I end the call after giving the reply as a hum.

*****

It has been 2 hours but they didn't arrive yet which you tensed and scared to hell. And that's it! You couldn't control but to go where they are rn. You didn't knew the exact place so you decided to call Jimin. "Hello?", He asked as soon as he picked up your call assuming something wrong.
>Jimin oppa? Where are you guys?.

<Ah! We're coming Y/n, we'll be there in few minutes!!
He stuttered a bit which showed that he was lying.

>Ohh okay, can you share me the location?
You asked as he went silent for few seconds.

<Ah! Y/n, only if you don't plan to come here!! You know right? Everything is fine!!
You sighed.

>No oppa!! I won't, Namjoon oppa told me that he is safe, so I'll not come... Just share me the location!!
You lied because you could sense something wrong so why not?

<Oh-Ok.
He end the call and in few minutes you got the location. You looked at it blankly which displayed a name of h-hospital, then again another message popped up.

"We're not in the hospital Y/n, actually the place is opposite to that hospital"

You realised that it takes half an hour to reach there, your eyes filled with tears as you started breathing unevenly. You took deep breaths of hope and quickly went towards exit and went to your car, driving towards the place where those guys are pretending to be okay.

*****

You finally reached the place and found a h-hospital. You looked around the place but found just a house opposite to it. You went to the house and knocked. Soon, a aged women opened the door. "Hello aunty! I'm sorry I think I came to a wrong place! Sorry for disturbing you!", You bowed several times when you found it was a small house no one lived than the women. "Ah!! It's okay dear!! You look so young and beautiful!!". You smiled politely for her compliment and thanked her.

You went inside the hospital as you witnessed that they were lying. You found Jungkook's car outside the hospital, you went inside the hospital and saw Hobi oppa paying the bills for which you his yourself until he goes. You went to the receptionist when he left and asked about Jungkook, the receptionist told you the room where Jungkook's there as you went in. Your heart broke into pieces when you found Jungkook laying on the bed with his weak figure, he had blood all over his arms and legs. His head was wrapped by a white bandage. You even found Namjoon oppa there. You slowly walked towards the bed gaining their attention. "Y/n!!!!?", Namjoon oppa stood up shocked seeing you there. "Y/n!! Why did you come here huh??!! Come let's go out!", He tried blocking your view as if you don't know that your love is hurt.