30 - Miss Her?!

Author POV

"Hyung!!! Please let's go there!!! Please hyung!!!", Jungkook yelled crying, Taehyung couldn't control the youngest crying his heart out where he had filled all the love for you but it somewhat felt him empty when you weren't there infront of him, at this moment. He just want to drag himself out and find you no matter what but he was helpless, he is carrying the hope of Taehyung searching for you all the way and give him his love. Taehyung's phone vibrated on the glass table where the two youngsters were sitting, one crying and one calming the other. He only knew that he is missing her alot and regretting leaving her alone behind.

Taehyung was said to find you where you had gone without you knowing it. Jungkook here is very worried about you that he doesn't care anything else other than thinking about you; being safe. His mixed emotions of anger on Jungwon assuming that he might have did something to you, his panicked state was hard to control by Taehyung rn but he managed.

Taehyung continued speaking to the caller who is currently giving the information about you. "Okay fine and thanks for the information!!", He hung up the call relieving a painful yet hopeful eyes of jungkook piercing on him. "J-jungkook!! Whatever we assumed came to be the truth!! J-j-jungwo-", taehyung went silent when jungkook furiously stood up hearing the name ofnhis so called elder brother.

"Hyung!! Get up! Come let's go to him and bring back Y/n right now!!!! Will just kill the shit out of him right now!!!", jungkook yelled with his cracked voice. Taehyung placed his hand on jungkook's shoulder. "Jungkook!! Don't hustle! We'll surely go and get Y/n back but not now!! Suga hyung had called me and said that he Is spying, so we better stay patient and let Jin hyung to handle the situation!! You know right? Jin hyung is checking everything being in the place where Y/n is kept?!", Jungkook just cried hard and sta back on the couch following Taehyung.

~~

You slowly opened your eyes feeling a very hard pain on your head which almost got you fainted again. You tried to get your hand but failed as it was tightly tied to the chair leaving a purple mark on your wrists. Tears already shedding down your eyes looking at the dark room. "Ah! Yes hyun-.... hyung!!!! This bitch woke up come soon!!", a raspy voice almost yelled to the other person on the call making you flinch hard and found yourself shivering. You felt the guy from back came infront and looked at you smirking.

You wiggled and struggled to get rid of the hard grip on your wrists. "Stop trying bitch!! You can't get outta her!! Unless your so called Boyfriend comes to me!!", He said. "But who are you?!!! Who are you to have My Jungkook??!!", You yelled trying not to stutter and be brave. "Your Jungkook?  *he scoffed*  well, he was my brother before you being his gf babygirl!!", He caressed your cheeks inappropriately making you feel dangerously uncomfortable. Then you realised when you got dragged by him at the Choi branch of company. "Please leave me!!", You said struggling to get back only to get pulled by your hair. "Don't talk too much darling!! You'll regret!", He said and let go of your hair when you both heard a cracking sound, maybe the door unlocking?

"Ohh hey!! My dear Y/N baby!!", You eyes went wide looking at the person you never expected. The person infront of you was none other than....Suho. "Ahh I missed you babygirl!!! I missed every bit of you... ahh youre so addicting that I really want to fuck you hard rn!!", He came closer to you, holding your nape he was about to kiss you. "Guys!!! Sorry I'm late!!!", a female voice echoed in the room when the a girl with a tight revealing outfit entered the room.  She approached us and stood for which you were beyond shocked. "L-lia?", she smirked at you and gave a evil glare. "Ohh you're here? Welcome baby!!", said Jungwon and held her waist kissing her neck infront of us.

"Yes, it's me Lia!!! You don't have to know why I am here, because you already know it!!", She smirked and rolled her eyes and looked at me smirking. "What do you want from me? Please let me go!!", You managed not to Stutter and you did. "Nor that easily bitch!! You snatched my guy from me!! Jungkook was meant for me you sl*t!!", She yelled and slapped you. You took deep breaths and tried controlling your tears but you couldn't.

*****

Here Jin listened to every words Lia spoke to you, he was so pissed off by the way they were treating you. He immediately called Yoongi And Hoseok and told everything going on here. Yoongi immediacy informed these to Taehyung and said to come here with Jungkook.

Meanwhile jungkook was very tough to handle by taehyung, he was constantly asking about Y/n to taehyung which made Taehyung to get so worried about him. Hearing that he can finally rip off everyone's face who is hurting Y/n; made jungkook desperately plopp into his car and drive In a very high speed along with Taehyung.

After a few minutes, jungkook halted the car and without caring about anything or anyone, he rushed towards the room which was located In a underground floor of a Club. Going through all the cars which was parked accordingly, he dashed opened the door only to find an empty space with lots of useless and broken things. There popped up two guys from a space which was surrounded by some cages. Suga came to Jungkook and held his shoulders. While Hobi called Jin and explained how to handle this.

Jungkook pulled his hair while listening to Hobi telling whatever they were doing to you. Jungkook was out of his control. "Taehyung!! Stay with jungkook here! Me and Suga will go and see what's happening there!!", taehyung nodded but hobi got interrupted by Jungkook's high voice. "But why hyung?!! Why do we have to wait? Can't we just go and kill them!!!?", hobi sighed. "Jungkook it's not that easy to rush everything, you know right? Jungwon is a psychopath, we don't know what he might do!!!! Y/n is here jungkook think about her!!", jungkook looked down nodding.

Then hobi and suga left leaving two youngest guys behind, one with tears and other worried.

Suga POV

Me and Hobi were walking but i noticed two girls talking with eachother near the entrance of the room Y/n was kept. I pulled Hobi by his shoulder and hid ourselves behind a car without them noticing it. "What happened Suga?", Hobi asked me in a low voice almost whispering. "Ohh look there!!", I pointed towards those girls when One of the girl went back towards the exit but other one entered the room. As soon as she entered we also followed behind her but with a safer distance. It was a huge room with unwanted broken stuffs. But at a part we heard voices for which I sent Hobi front and went towards the other side to meet Jin hyung.

~~

Jin hyung explained me everything for which my blood started boiling. I clenched my hands into fists listening to how my sister is getting hurt here. Unknowingly, my tears started flowing but i somehow calmed myself after few minutes.

To be continued...