15 - Her Son!!

Author POV

You were froze at the place where you found Jungkook here. He too was so confused for your presence in his house. Yes, mom is the aunt of Jungkook.  "You here?", He asked but not knowing what to do or answer, you just nodded. "Where's mom?", He came inside the house placing his bag on the couch. "S-She's inside.... M-Mr. Je-on", he hummed and went towards another room. You just stood there waiting for him as you were hesitant to even keep a step without him knowing it. Soon after few minutes, he came out if his room having a bathrobe on his dripping body and saw you standing there without moving. Your eyes widen and you looked elsewhere not to make the moment awkward. He just ignored you as usual and went his mother's room. You followed him.

"Mom? How are you? Why didn't you tell me that you were sick huh?" He asked in one go and looked at you. "aish!!.. jungkook-ah.. I'm totally fine, look Y/n Is also here, she took a good care of me." Jungkook looked at you but with blank face. "Hmm... But how do you know her?", Jungkook asked his mom out of curiosity. "Oh! She? She is Mr. Min's daughter dont you k-", he didn't let her continue. "Oh yeah mom! I know!", You just stood there blankly. "You know? She's a very kind and caring girl!! Iove her alot since her childhood", you smiled so happily. You were so happy to know about the love of a mother which you didn't get since your birth.

"Okay", jungkook told and stood up from the bed walking beside you. "Y/n! Thank you so much for taking care of me dear...." You turned your head towards mom which was looking at Jungkook. "Ah! Don't thank mom, it's my responsibility to take care of you.... I see you as my mom anyway!!", She smiled. "Y/n-iee *she made you sit on the bed beside her* and yeah. I Am you're mother. Okay? I'm so proud of my daughter." You chuckled. "Okay mom... you take some rest till that I'll prepare dinner!!", She nodded as you went to living room.

You were about to walk towards the kitchen when jungkook pulled you by your elbow. He stood infront of you with his cold eyes. "Why are you here?", he asked blankly. "I'm here to take care of mom!", He groaned lightly. "I'm here for that and I'm her son. Why do you have to come?", You were feeling sad because of his words, you didn't expect him to get irritated by your existence there. "If you want me to go then I'm not gonna stay here  more than a second but don't talk like this.", you looked down as he just sighed. "Look! You should know that I can take care of her. Don't make me feel like I am not that capable!!!!.", he raised his voice like almost yelled.

You looked down nodding, "I'm sorry Mr. Jeon, although I had no intention of making you feel like that but I think I should leave and never come back, take care of her please." I said because I was very sad at that time thinking about her situation and his too. His expression soften but you didn't care about it and turned around and left. He just saw you going without doing anything tho he was in urge to stop you. Just when Mrs. Jeon came out of her room.

Jungkook POV

I sighed sitting back on the couch cursing myself for shouting at her. I was very busy with Jimin today that I didn't even got to know about mom being sick. I just shouted at her instead of being thankful. Just when mom came out of her room. "Y/n!!", She called out while looking around with concern. "She left mom!", She was glaring at me being angry and annoyed. "Yahh!!! How dare you to tell those to her huh?? She took care of me Jeon Jungkook! And you.... You just shouted at her? I never expected that Jungkook." She was at the verge of crying which made me drown into guilt. "Mom, I didn't mean that but I just felt that I'm useless and can't take care of you." She spoke immediately.

"Stop it Jungkook!! You can't just shout at her without knowing what she did...... she took care of me when I wasn't even able to walk, she shredded tears when I was hurt.. you don't deserve her!!" I felt bad for her words. I looked down in guilt. I didn't wanted to ignore her in these weeks either but I just couldn't open with her after what happened in that party. I was feeling so nervous and anxious whenever I was around her but when I started ignoring she also didn't care about it. She just acted like she wanted that too. But my love for her never dropped, I started loving her more deeply instead. I don't know how does she feels. "Now just go and apologize her already!" She told annoyingly.

"Okay I'll do it tomorrow!", She glared. "You little--!!", She mumbled and sighed.

*****
Y/n POV

I quickly rushed towards my table and settled. Suddenly one of my colleague came running towards me smiling. "Congratulations Y/n!!", He smiled panting. "Uh? What happened? Why was that for?", he just smiled and gave me a envelope. I opened. "Wait, open it when I leave and go Mr. Jeon's cabin after reading them", I nodded as he left. I started reading the letter and got shocked in no seconds. I quickly stood up and went towards Mr. Jeon's cabin. "What is it sir? You're promoting me?", he looked up to me and looked down again. "Yes I am, secretary Lia will no more work as a secretary. So, analyzing your work, you'll be my secretary, you got any problem with that?" I shook my head.

"No! But by any chance, are you pitying me now?", he looked up again, furiously. "This is business Miss Y/n!!! I can't pity you or have any feelings so please tell if you would like to get promoted or stay in the same position!!!", He raised his voice but I didn't bulge at all. "I would like to", I told straightly. "Then just go and bring your things in this table, Yuna is gonna explain your work from now on!!", He told trying to be calm. I just nodded and left without looking at him.

Author POV

Arghhh!!! Why do I have to-- why can't I just tell everything? I can't keep it anymore.... were the thoughts the handsome who was seated on the chair while regretting his words he said to his love. He badly wanted to clear out everything but something stopped him. Chaeyoung...

"Mr. Jeon!! You have to go on a meeting with the head of other branch which is outside this city!!", You spoke once you planned all the schedule of him. He was into his thoughts that he flinched listening your words, but he did heard you. "Huh? O-Oh! Y-yeah!!", You looked at him weirdly.

To be continued...