32 - Don't Love Me?!

Suga POV

"And Jungkook one more important matter.... When me and Hobi was going to that place where Y/n was kept; we found 2 girls and in that one was approaching that room and other left. So later we asked about that to those people and they said.
It was Chaeyoung!!!". Hearing this Jungkook's eyes widen. "Knew it Hyung!!!!! She seemed so suspicious with those so called soft words!!", He uttered and clenched his fists. "Hmm.... but don't worry!! I couldn't say this because Y/n interrupted when i was about to."

Actually now, I was sitting Infront of all the members in my house i had in Daegu. "Hyung!! Now what shall we do with those b-", Jimin got interrupted by Jungkook speaking in a loud voice. "Jimin-sshi!! I'll take care of that, you don't worry about them!!", Jimin looked shocked and flinched for his sudden voice but then nervously nodded. "Uhm... but Jungkook! I think you should go to Y/n first, she isn't in the right condition!! She might very anxious about the things happening around! You should comfort her first!!", everyone nodded in agreement.

"You're right hyung!! I'll leave now itself!!", He said standing up. "And I'm also coming with you!! I'm her brother anyway!!", this statement wasn't necessary for this but still I want to go to my dumpling. I can't bear when she is hurt like this. "Okay Jungkookie take care of her and yourself too!! Until that we'll look after the work, so that these won't have any effect 9n work!!", Taehyung said fir which Jungkook nodded smiling lightly. Then we left to the hotel room where Y/n is supposed to be there.

*****
Y/n POV

I rushed towards the door unlocking it, I plopped over the bed burying my face in the pillow making it soak in my tears. I didn't realise when but I had already fell asleep like that.

*****

I woke up as I didn't feel like to sleep anymore. Jungkook has gone to Yoongi oppa's house but didn't take me there even when I insisted them to. I was sitting on my bed and looked at my phone.
Jaeminie (4 missed calls)
Irene (4 missed calls)
Ava (3 missed calls)
Mia (3 missed calls)
Appa  (2 missed calls)

I sighed and kept my phone aside as I didn't felt like to talk to anyone, I just want Jungkook her rn even when I know what he did today. I burried my face in my palms and sat for a while, blankly.

Author POV

You were sitting there like that when you felt a hand resting on your shoulder which almost freaked you out. You flinched very hardly and instantly crawled backwards on the bed. You found Yoongi in worried expression. You calmed down and stood up hugging him very tightly. "Yahhh!! Why can't you stay without scaring me huh? Oppa!!!!", at last you started crying. "Calm down Y/n!! It's okay!! Everything's fine!", He hugged you back and  said very softly which calmed you quickly.

Jungkook surely got hurt by your reaction, he couldn't see you getting scared like that so badly. He just wanted to comfort you. It would be a lie if said that jungkook wasn't hurt seeing you crying in your brother's arms.

You slowly pulled away looking at Yoongi with teary eyes. "Oppa!!! I want to see my dad rn!! Please take me back to Seoul!! I want my father!!", yoongi sighed. "Calm down Y/n!! We will go to Seoul tomorrow night, ok? Now take some rest!! It's already 9 pm!!", You slowly nodded. "Okay then I'll get going hmm? Take some rest!!", He said caressing your cheeks, you nodded as he left.

You again went to bed and laid down, Jungkok came to you with his teary eyes. "Y/n!!", He crawled upon the bed beside. his voice was only thing you were craving for rn. His voice were so soft and was cracking too. His softest voice made you look at him but immediately look away. "This clothes seems uncomfortable princess!! Go and change for something comfortable baby!! Then we will sleep, hmm??", again! His soft voice~~

"I don't want to!", You said and turned to other side making him sigh. "But baby! You won't be able to sleep comfortably so go and change princess!!", You just stayed there without speaking anything. "And why do you care?!", He frowned for your question which shrinked his heart. "Why baby!!? Hmm? Why are you speaking like this love!!?", he was surely trying to confront you but you were already hurt knowing that he still loves his ex.

"Who tf is your love huh?! Why do you come to me now? Go back to your so called love!!!", You spoke coldly but in raised voice. "Baby! What are you even speaking?! You're my love!! I have no one else other than you!! I would never fall in love with anyone else other than you because all my love is already is only known to be yours my Y/n!!", Although his voice screamed very much love, care, sincerity & affection you didn't knew how to respond as the words about him still loving his ex keeps tingling in your ears.

Slowly his hands sneaked around your waist but you yanked it away. "Ohh really? If you really loved me that much then you would came to save me the next moment I was dragged!! But you didn't do that!! And after everything, you're coming now after 4 fucking hours!!", You felt your eyes welling up but you controlled and spoke. "Y/n!! It's not like that baby!! I would have come to you the next second I got to know about you being like that but Taehyung refused me!! None of them let me come to you even tho I was ready to kill each and every one of them who hirted your his way!!! Please try to understand Y/n, even now I'm not sparin those bastards they'll soon enter the hell for the sins they have committed!!".

Guilt, love, care, rage, regret and anger was completely shown in his voice but you didn't bulge. He again held you in his Arms gently and snuggled into your neck. But you jerked you shoulder making him back away. "Whatever it is Jungkook!! But that doesn't change the fact that I'm not the one you're loving!! So let me sleep now!!". That's it, he was broken hearing your words, you were helpless too, you're just taking those words seriously without you noticing it.

Jungkook POV

I was so hurt by her words but i know that My Y/n would never say like this, something has happened with my absence. I trust her because i saw the love she had for me from long time and that would never change. Thinking about my Y/n, i slowly drifted off to sleep with my heavy heart.

*****

I woke up feeling a heavy thing on my leg and opened my eyes. But when i did, i didn't find my Y/n beside me, then i saw her standing near the bed folding her clothes. I smiled looking at her. Then i realised that she had kept the suitcase on my legs :)

To be continued...