22 - At Past!

Author POV

He pulled out when he felt his shirt getting wet near his chest and found you crying silently. He cupped your cheeks and kissed your forehead. "I know you're scared of the Suho! I want you to tell me everything Y/n! I can't see you crying like this because of him!!", He told in the softest voice possible which calmed you by hearing those sweet voice of him. Your ears craved for that rn. "H-He... He killed my mother!!", he pulled away being shocked by your words. He was taken aback. "Y-Y/n, continue o-only if you're c-omforta-ble to share it w-ith me!!", He looked so worried and anxious. He was scared of him hurting you by knowing everything which you might be insecured of. But it doesn't mean he don't want to know, he wants everything about you to know and give you all the love and comfort possible for him to give.

"I'm surely comfortable Kookie but i don't think it's the right time but I'll surely tell you some other day", you smiled at him but he wasn't satisfied by your answer, not wanting to disappoint you he also fake smiled and nodded.

Jungkook POV

I think she is scared to even talk about it but I'm worried about you my love. I want you to stay happy forgetting all the flaws of your past. Don't worry baby I'll try my best to keep you happy. I'll try making Everything to turn out fine love. I sighed coming from my thoughts and caught her staring at me, with a pout. "W-What ha-ppened ? What's with t-that face?", I asked as I couldn't couldn't resist her cuteness. She tip toed leaning closer and closer making my heart beat skip it's movement. Different kind of chills got into my body as I bit my lower lip. "I'm hungry!", She whispered near my ear when I got my breathe back. My cheeks turned a light shade of pink for my own thoughts from before.

"Hmm come let's have something!", She chuckled and squealed. My heart almost popped out seeing her smile after all her sorrows I saw in her face before. Idk why but I just can't get used to Her, every moment she's so new to me that her expressions, touches and looks gives me chills all the time. I held her hands in mine gently with care and love, I took her towards the cafeteria to have something.

"Uhmm... It was because of Suho!", She spoke out of blue making me confuse. "Um.. I wanted to tell about my mother's death Jungkook-ah i can't keep it anymore I think I shouldn't get insecured infront of you, i love you anyways!", I smiled hearing her words, I'm happy that she wants to share everything with me which she was scared of doing before. "Hmm.. I'm always here to listen Y/n-ah!", She smiled bitterly. "And why is it Suho Y/n-ah?", I asked worried and confused. She started telling me everything.

~FLASHBACK~
-Author POV-

"Yes, I hope so everything goes out well Suho-ah, you don't worry okay?", after hearing  a hum from the other side you end the call and sighed leaving yourself on the couch. "Y/n!!!!", a female voice yelled from her room as you looked behind you and stood up going towards her. Your mother. "What is it mom?", the view infront of you made you shocked. You eyes were wide open looking at your mother's state. She was laying on her bed breathing heavily with her trembling body. "Mom!! What happened mom?! Please tell me!", You got anxious looking at her. "Y/n, give me some water please", she asked in a weak voice for which you immediately went and brought her a glass of water. You made her sit Still on the bed and made her drink water.

Just then your dad came into her room after hearing her scream from where he was working. "What happened to her dad? Why are you not doing anything?", You asked as he was just standing infront of you both. He knelt down and held her hand. Soon after that she fell asleep as your father took you out not wanting to disturb her. "Y/n dear please forgive us, we were hiding it with you from long time but there's no meaning for hiding it anymore... your mother is suffering from cancer doctors says that she might get recovered soon but can't guarantee it... please dear, make her wished come true!", You went numb listening to your Dad's words. You nodded as You have no other choice, in fact you don't want to hurt her more now.

"Okay Dad! I'm sure she will recover I shouldn't be sad now! I should make her wishes come true." Although you were hurt knowing her wish but still agreed because your mother is important than anything else rn. You were feeling so hurt seeing your mother like this, you wanted everything to destroy but you consoled yourself.

*****

"What?! What the hell are you even speaking Y/n? Break-Up? Are you freaking kidding me?", Suho yelled as my mom and dad was looking at him I'm shock As he was yelling at me. "Yes!!! I don't want you now!! My mom is important than you rn so just leave me!!", You told in urge to cry but controlled. The whole room was filled with mixed emotions which were very complicated to understand. "Fine then! Let's not be lovers anymore but I'm not gonna leave you as you said rn, instead let me get you back!!", He pointed the gun towards your mom which everyone shocked expect him. Without thinking anything further, he shot your mom making everyone stunned.

The room went silent after the gunshot. Your dad quickly kicked his hand making him to drop his gun. You went towards your mother whi was laying lifelessly, blood spread all over.  "Now you don't have any reason to leave me babygirl~ come back!", He smirked at you while walking closer to you. You stood up and pushed him with all your strength, which made him fall on the ground with a loud groan. "You got guts! Didn't you?", he again stood up but you noticed something behind his back, your dad calling the cops. You smirked secretly and just stood silent to distract him.

Losing your mother was the worst thing ever happened in your life, even after that you never dared to trust anyone but just cried with yourself for many days since then. You even hesitated to trust your step mother whom was married by your father for the sake of your mother's wish.

~END OF THE FLASHBACK~
-Author POV-

"This is all I've seen from my eyes but i don't know what's the intention behind this, I'm waiting for Yoongi oppa to tell me. And Like that, he was reported and was jailed for 2 years, but he never came infront of me even after when he was released that is 5 years ago." Jungkook looked down listening to you but he never showed any expression, neither he was worried nor surprised. His face just showed guilt and regret. "So, in this 7 years, you never saw him before?", You shook your head as a no being confused for his question and his expressions too. He hummed and stayed silent .

To be continued...

Thank you so much for reading my cringey cringey story.... okie bye and wait for the next part huh! 😁😅