27 - Worried!?

Author POV

You brought the first aid kit which was placed on the table. You stood infront of him, taking his hand in yours softly yet gently. Before you could speak, "Yes!! I'm used to it and it wasn't that hard to pretend!!! But it was hard for me to hurt you again!! I can't accept you being you hurt because of me again!", He spoke blankly. "Kook!! You're me hurting now!!! Why can't you see??! I'm really worried kook!!!", He looked down maybe not able to answer your questions. He doesn't want you to get tensed because of his tries in protecting you. He is also worried as the way you are rn. "Speak jungkook! You went missing in the morning and don't know where!! But when we got to know how did you end up being in hospital? Tell me Kook!", You kept the first aid kit aside and lifted your head only to meet his eyes which for locked in yours. He sighed deeply looking down.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing Hobi. He came towards Jungkook. "Jk!! Taehyung has called he wants to talk to you!", He told and handed him the phone which he got a call from Taehyung. He smiled and took the phone, "Hello hyung!!! How have you been?.......... Ohh okay!!....... No need to worry hyung! I'm fine...... Yeah!! I will...... Maybe tonight!! Ok byee!", He end the call and looked at hobi grinning. "Hyung! Is everything ready? I'm supposed to go for a important partnership with Taehyung right? I'll leave tonight!", Hobi furrowed. "What the hell are you speaking Mr. Jeon Jungkook? You're not well! How can you go till there in this condition?", Hobi almost yelled at his stupid decision of travelling till Daegu with his weak condition.

"No hyung! I'm totally I actually wanna meet Tae so badly rn! It's been very long time!! And I'm going there. No one can stop me!!", He said funnily but was strict. "Okay fine but we're also coming with you!", Hobi sighed and said. "No hyung!! Y/n will be with me right? So no problem!! You guys stay here and look after the work has to be done!!", Hobi finally gave up and agreed to send the Maknae to Daegu alone with You. You looking at blankly when Hobi left the room leaving you both alone.

Before you could speak, you again got interrupted by the Doctor with Joon, Min and Hobi. You sighed tired of asking him about anything, you didn't understand his riddles which he tried to explain anyway. You left the room and went towards the exit of the hospital. You didn't care to tell anyone about you leaving already. You didn't have any idea about asking the doctor about him as you were worried like hell.

You stood infront of your car and pulled your phone out. You called your father.
<Y/n?
He asked as soon as he picked up the call after a few rings.

>Yes Dad, and i wanted to tell you that I'm leaving for Daegu tonight! It may take a week to come back! I just wanted to inform this!!.
You actually spoke a bit coldly as you were already mad at your father for not talking to you or never cared to call you.

>Ohh is it? Fine then!! Take care dear!! Have your meals on time!! Don't roam around and don't speak to any stranger!! Okay! Take care!
You hummed and end the call after his speech of your 'safety'. You drove all the way towards your house.

*****

<Okay!! I'm coming in few minutes!!
A deep, raspy, husky yet base voice echoed in your ears as you ended the call and placed it on the bed.
{A/n: Sorry lol but I'm mentally attached to the deep voice of Ginger Yoongi 😩🥵. Are you guys-?}

You stood up when you heard the door bell ringing and wondered about the person who arrived this soon, as if he carried some supernatural powers. Stading infront of the door, the person flashed a gummy smile which was dangerously adorable. You were stunned for a while remembering the voice he passed through the phone, is now totally different like cute as hell. [A/n: He is my bias so.... 👉👈 Admiring him alot... Don't mind me 🤭 kimchikoo_7 What about you? 😏😂]

He entered inside the house and sat on the couch, so did you, he was looking at you confusedly. "What happened dumpling? You seemed so dull before! What's wrong?", He asked concerned. "Yoon!! I'm going to Daegu for a week tonight for my work. I wanted to tell you that!!", You said looking at your lap which made Yoongi worried. He placed his hands on your shoulder as you scoot your head up at him. "But you don't seem good!! If you don't want to go there then tell your boss Y/n-ie but don't be like this", he told lifting up your chin. "No! Yoongi-ah!! I can't live without him for a week!! I will go!!".  Your words made him shock as hell. "What do you mean you can't live?!!", You smiled at him innocently. "What you are thinking is true Yoon!!", He grinned so happily showing his gummy smile. "Ahh! My dumpling!! Has grown up now!! You really found a man for you!! I'm happy for you Y/n-ah!!", He hugged you tightly. "But Yoon......",

You told him evrything about today, which made him worried. "I can understand dumpling! You might be worried about him alot!! But you should be happy that he doesn't want to hurt even tho he is hurt!! You're lucky to have him i guess!!", You looked down. "But think about it Yoon! Even I will be worried about him right? Even I want to know more and more about him... Even I want to understand him and love him full heartedly." He noticed in agreement hearing your words. "You're right Y/n but don't worry I think he will say everything to you when the right time arrives!! Even he will understand your worry right? So don't force him to tell you!", You felt his world right. You shouldn't force him. He is not well anyway.

You slowly rested your head over his shoulder thinking deeply, as he was surprised a bit but then placed his hand over your shoulder. "You're making me feel like I'm your brother for the time!!", He laughed along with you as it was the first time somthing like this happening to you both, however, you both used to fight alot like how Jimin and his chair fights for their life. But ntgl he used to help you or comfort you whenever you are needed. Suddenly you got a call from Jimin. You picked it up.

<Y/n? Where are you? You know how worried we are? You didn't even inform us that you're leaving! Jungkook is so worried and he even changed the plan! He is leaving now! Come soon!! you've to leave now!
He spoke continuously without letting you speak and immediately ended the call. You looked at your phone weirdly. "Yoon!! I'm sorry for telling this late but I have to leave now!!", He stood up and hugged you. "Okay! Drive safe!! Have your meals on time and don't roam around talking to strangers ok?!!", He said after backing away. This reminded you of your father making your eyes teary but you succeeded in holding it behind. "Okay Yoon!! Byee!! Meet you after a week!!", He hummed probably not able to speak. Even tho you both are cousins, he really loves you so much and these days he was worried about you. He really love you as his sister. He doesn't have any other except me and his parents anyway. \Introverted jerk\ you cursed him chuckling.

******

To be continued....