29 - Uneasy!?

Author POV

He kissed your forehead while your head was rested on his shoulder. "Where do you wanna go next?", He asked as he inserted his hand under your shirt, caressing your bare waist. "Home!", you said faintly, drowned deeply in your thoughts. "Huh? Why baby? Why do you look disturbed? You said you wanted spend some time with me?", He looked at you while caressing your cheeks with his one hand, and other was busy controlling the steering wheel. "Hmm, not anymore!! Take me home!!", He looked at you worried but you just snuggled to hide your disturbed face. "Please!!", you asked as he sighed and nodded, giving up.

*****

Finally after a drive of 30 minutes, He halted the car and carried you till the room. He made you sit on the bed and knelt down placing his hand on your thighs. He looked deep into your eyes. "Y/n! What happened princess?! Why do you look so upset?hmm?", He asked very softly which made your eyes teary. He panicked when he found you crying. "Baby!! Please don't cry!! Tell me what happened?! Hmm? Why are you crying princess? Hmm?", He again asked softly but you held his hand and made him sit on the bed next to you. You quickly hugged him, crying over his chest. He tried to back away to wipe your tears but you just hugged him more tightly. "Kook!! You will be late if you don't leave to work now! Even I have to get ready! Let's go!!", You told backing away after a while but he just looked at you worried.

"What do you mean Y/n? You think I'll leave for work leaving you crying here?", He asked raising his eyebrows. "It's not like that Jungkook!! See I'm not crying now!! Come on! Let's get ready it's already late!!", You stood up without letting him speak further.

******

You were looking at him who was fixing his coat and standing Infront of the mirror. He gave up! He had already asked you many times why were you crying but you never spoke a word about it. He finally sighed for the last time before sticking on a sweet smile in the joy of meeting his best friend after years. He stood infront of you smiling cutely for which you chuckled and pecked his lips. He giggled. "Shall we leave?", He asked before pulling you by your waist and giving a long kiss on your lips. You nodded smiling for which he was hella happy, for seeing you smile. "Okay come on!!", You said and went front leaving him following you behind. He chuckled and grabbed his car keys walking behind you.

******

Jungkook knocked on the door grinning, being impatient to meet his best friend. He squealed when he heard a familiar voice letting him in. "Hey!!! TAEHYUNGIE HYUNG!!!", Jungkook rushed towards him and hugged him. "Ahh!! JUNGKOOKIE!! Long time no see!!", A tall yet handsome guy grinned hugging another happily. "Ohh hey!! Y/n?", The guy named Taehyung smiled at you making you confused. "H-Hi!!", You smiled awkwardly as you don't know the person standing Infront of jk. "Come Y/n! Have a seat!!", You were stunned looking at his beautiful, cheek, boxy smile. You smiled back and sat beside Jungkook infront of Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled at you. "Okay!! Mr. Jeon! Here are the files which has all the information about our partnership as well as the contract you are supposed to sign!!", Taehyung handed him a file and spoke so professionally which you were surprised of his duality. Jungkook took the files and read it carefully. Finally, he smiled and signed the contract. "I trust you Hyung!!", Jungkook said smiling. "Hmm! I really missed you Jungkookie!!", Taehyung said grinning. "Me too hyung!! Btw how's Yeji noona? I haven't seen her from so long!!", Jungkook whined as Taehyung chuckled. "Ah yeah! She's fine!! Kookie why don't you come to our house for a dinner tonight? Let's spend some time today!!", Jungkook grinned and nodded. "Great idea!", You just sat there looking at them smiling.

"Y/n? Will you go to hotel by yourself? I have very important work to do!!", Jungkook said looking at you. "But k- Mr. Jeon! I don't know how to!!", You looked down smiling awkwardly. "Ohh yeah!! I almost forgot........ Uhmmm.... Ok! I'll drop you till there!!", You nodded lightly. "Okay!", He whispered and turned to the other young handsome man and started talking about their moments they would like to share.

Time passed but you were just sitting there listening to their talks without getting into them as the place, the person is very new to you. Finally they ended their talk which was about 30 minutes but felt like eternity for you. Jungkook stood up as they both shared a brotherly hug before backing away. "Bye hyung!! I'll meet soon i guess!!", Taehyung laughed for his statement and nodded smiling.

"Fine then! Take care JeyKay!!", They flashed a smile to each other and finaly left along with the tired yet bored girl with him. "Mr. Jeon? You said you had some work and how come I didn't knew it?", You asked looking at him with your heavy eyes because of tiredness and bored. "It's because... Um... Actually it's not business related!", You made a face of O and thought about his words. "Then Kook! What is it? I can know right?", He chuckled for how you suddenly changed into his girlfriend from his secretary.

"Ahh! Y/n!! I'm getting late and it's very important so stop asking me questions and get into the car..... I still have to drop you till the hotel room!!", You looked down listening him changing the topic or you you say hiding something. No use, you have already got used to it but never can find the answer you expect from him. You pouted and nodded before walking forward to the car while having a smiling man behind you, admiring you.

He then started driving the car looking at you in a serious expression. He was feeling kinda uneasy like he was feeling not to leave you alone. He felt like something bad is gonna happen but He just shrugged it off thinking that he was just having some anxiousness as it was a new place for you.

After a drive for about 30 minutes, he halted the car which made you look at him and kiss on his cheek. You get off the car once he gave a kiss back, on your lips. "Be safe baby!! Don't talk to any stranger ok? Wait untill I come back hmm? I'll be back soon!", You smiled at how concerned he was thinking about you. You nodded and headed towards the hotel room after noticing him going away from your sight.

You were sitting on the bed scrolling through your mobile. Time passed as you started feeling bored, Not even Jungkook yet arrived. Suddenly you get a call from unknown number. You picked it up and heard a familiar voice. "Hello? Y/n?", he asked when his phone vibrated indicating that you've picked up his call. "Umm.. yes! Who is this?", You asked just to clarify your doubt you had because of the familiar voice. "Ah Y/n-sshi!! I'm taehyung! Jungkook's b-."

"Ah Mr. Kim!! I'm sorry I couldn't recognize you!!", You laughed awkwardly. "Uhmm... Y/n! It's actually I called you to invite to our house!! I even called Jungkook and he agreed!! I'll shre you the location!! Come soon!! No more questions!!", He said and quickly hung up the call. You wondered how come he be so close as if you are his bestfriend or something. You never knew he would talk to you like this after being all formal. In fact, you never opened up with him, not a big deal you met him in hours by the way.

You felt relieved when he said that Jungkook had agreed for you to go in his house. Afterall, he had invited you In a very friendly manner. You smiled and stood up getting changed.

You locked the door behind you and went outside to pull up a taxi. You sat inside the taxi and called jungkook.

>Kook!! I'm going to Mr. Kim's house!! He said that you agreed so I'm going by a taxi!!
You spoke when he picked up the call.

<Ah! Yes love! I've said him and go safe ok? After all my work, I'll pick you up from there.
You smiled and hummed before ending the call.

To be continued...