14

"Ummm so where exactly do we start now? " Danny asked sheepishly.

"Ah yes! Ok. First thing. Who all know your secret so far? "

Danny looked surprised. "Why are you asking me questions? "

"Gives me an idea of what you need to be told and what isn't required. "

"Ok. Let's see. Sam, Tuck, Jazz, Vlad, Valerie, every single ghost. "

"No one else? " she prompted. Danny shook his head. "None yet, I guess. " He was surprised hat she had to ask that, but now that she did, does it means that...

"There are more who know?" Danny had opened his mouth but heard Sam voicing his question.

Lilith just waved her hand dismissively, "Ya, one or two, or...five"

"FIVE!"

Lilith chuckled. "Dont tell me, you all thought you could hide forever? That too, from you know, your own family?"

Danny gulped. So that means his parents knew about him being Phantom. The same Phantom the Fentons were bent on finding and extracting molecule by molecule. But did they accept him? Are they even alive? What if-

"Now now Danny, you do realize with me around here, you can ask whatever you want about the present."

Oh yeah, Lilith belongs to this time. She knows quite a lot...i should ask her. But Danny couldnt find the words in his mouth.

"Umm...who else know? I mean, his parents count as two...so we have, like three more people who know."

Thankyou Sam.

"Your parents, and before you ask, it was a disaster. Personally, I'm glad that got sorted out, cuz you finally get to be yourself with Danny without anyone interfering or trying to change you. Plus, they kinda went out on a dream cruise. Apparently, they are pretty happy, rich and yeah, they are having a fabulous time." Lilith spoke, and paused as she saw their worried faces. "Why do you guys look upset, its not as though the family broke up or anything!"

"The Mansons just accepted Sam's individuality and decided to fulfill their dreams while Sam fulfills hers. They were pretty much in conntact with each other, that is, till the incident. But yea, I doubt the Mansons were informed abou it though..." And she trailed off as she saw Sam grinning.

"OKAY! Now the last person...who is that?" Tucker asked. "I bet it has nothing to do with my family."

"Yup...but before i amswer that, a question. What was the most amazing school memory you ever had?"

"Now, how's that important? " Sam asked.

"Trust me, it is." The three looked at each and nodded their heads as though they knew what the other was thinking and that it was exacly what they had in mind as well.

Shrugging, Danny asnwered, "Lancer had given us a group assignment to write a report on a ghost. Surprisingly, the three of us were. assigned together, that too to write on Danny Phantom! That was probably, the most easiest and more ironic assignment ever! "

"Ya. We couldn't even hold our laughter! Shockingly, Mr. Lancer also joined us. But it was fun! " Tucker added.

"Wait, you mean he actually laughed along with you all for no reason?" Lilith looked shocked.

There was a looong pause.

Danny rubbed his neck. "Geez, we never thought of it. Maybe he decided it was time to give us a break or something? I mean it's not new. He even ceased giving me detention and surprisingly homework. "

"Ya, you should see him now. He's rad! " Tucker piped in.

Sam hit her head. "Oh god! We are such idiots, aren't we? " she turned to the now grinning Lilith.

Lilith nodded. "Yup! Oh and so you know, thats exactly where we are heading now. " She added.

Danny looked at the two girls,  confused.

Tired of waiting for them to figure it out, Sam held her hands in the air and screamed "Lancer knows!"