5

"Clockwork? Wh-what are you doing here? Is there something wrong again? " Danny asked, his voice cracking with worry. He still hasn't managed to recover completely from the whole Dan incident. Who would?

Clockwork shook his head. He didnt need to see the future nor the past to figure out that the kid's unstable.

"Nothing. You just seemed a bit off. So I came over to check on you. "

Sam frowned at that. It wasn't like Clockwork to give a direct answer and to just pop out only to meet.

"So, what's happening? " Clockwork asked, smiling at them all.

"Umm...yeah sure, but you already know that. " Straightning himself, Danny looked at Clockwork. "Sure. I know very well that you're lying. Don't need to see the future not the past for that. You always act beyond your years. "

"Woah. You didn't have to tell it like that dude. But yea, we ask kinda got that figured out. So, what is it? "

He didn't reply. All turned their eyes towards Danny. Sighing he spoke.

"Last week I've been these weird dreams that Dan is out and he's attacking everyone. However this time, I couldn't move. There was someone else helping him. Later when he gets to Sam, I realize a way to defeat the accomplice but only to see that it's Freakshow. I get stuck and can't attack Dan. I look at Freakshow and in his sceptre, Freakshow gains control over Sam and turns her into my enemy. However, in reality, I lose control and spin wildly. I...then I come to my senses only to see Sam being taken away. My parents-killed. No sign of Tuck. Amity was in ruins. Dan...was also not to be seen."

"You kinda told us that one. " Tucker pointed out. "Ow! " He screamed as Valerie poked him.

Ignoring them, Sam asked Clockwork. "There's something else that Danny's hiding right? " he nodded.

Danny shook his head in defeat. He had no idea how to say this. "Yesterday, I suddenly got a sudden shock. It was like the one during the accident. Even today, earlier with Val, my head began pounding, just like that, or if the blue. "

"And you thought it would be perfectly fine if you didn't tell us about that? Jeez, Danny you really to open up more! " Tucker sighed. Sam was getting into her 'Danny not alright' mode.

"What's the snitch, Clock? You know why that's happening. That's why you're here."

"Actually...I think I came at the wrong time. But I don't have much time left. Danny, you and your friends should come with me now." Clockwork said as she opened up one of his time portals.

"Umm...we need some people here, to keep Amity safe." He added when he saw Valerie come along.

"What do you mean? Won't time be paused or something when we're gone?" Tucker asked.

Clockwork shook his head. "No. It won't be good. This is safer. Gray here is highly capable of managing the ghost attacks while you're gone. She can inform your sister about everything. Besides, Skulker and Vlad are out now, so there isn't much of a threat out there."

"Oh alright then. Wait...Vlad and Skulker are out?" Danny stopped.

"Yeah...the three of you have the similar problems. However yours is of primary concern. Once yours is fixed, the others wil be fine. I'll explain this in detail once we get to the lair." With that, the trio joined Clockwork as he got into the portal and went to the zone of the future.

Valerie went out towards the library. She had loads to explain to Jazz.