22

"Ok...now what?" Danny asked as he landed on the ground.

A bright flash...and two blue eyes were staring at the girl.

Sam grinned. She found it funny how someone could ever get used to that. Flash. Green. Flash. Blue. It's surreal yet soo...real.

"Well if you lovebirds are done making gooey eyes, I'd say we get to the pyramids."

The two stopped and quickly gave their automated response, "We are NOT lovebirds!"

"Ya, save that for the judge. Now let's get a move on!"
________________________

"B! You sure your alright? I can go there myself, you know? Like I said, I've been here. I know this place like the back of my hand."

"Just quit your yapping and lead the way! I came here to help you didn't I? You may have been here thousands of times, but I know better." He muttered before looking at her. "You think I don't get it? Whatever it is you're trying to achieve alone...Anyways, I meant it when I said I will be with you through and through."

Lilith didnt respond. She just stared at him, like he were some sort of a precious doll that got out.

After a few seconds, Young Blood spoke, "So? How long do we have?"

"Oh! I-we-i-um...well- Oh..." she stuttered. Having been pulled out of your thoughts leaves one's brain in a frozen state.

Shaking her head, she finally spoke as she regained control over herself. "We have to move quick. No more breaks. Want out, go now, there won't be any more chances. And once we get to the tomb, I'm going in alone. Do no argue about that one."

Blood nodded. "Gotcha. I'm all in, let's go!"
_____________________________
"I wonder what was that energy spectrum that we apparently found here."

"Don't we all want to know?"

"Yes, its a huge energy, even this spectrum meter is going bonkers! Besides, it's got something to do with the missing Sam right? Makes it even more important. "

The three continued ahead. They were surprised how everything seemed too easy.

They got the letter...and came up with some idea.

The vault had the maps and Skulker knew quite a bit.

Danny managed to get them here with no problems whatsoever. But then with most of the ghosts on their side now, was that surprising?

And now. The pyramid. There weren't any booby traps. And those which were there, seemed to have been...destroyed.

Destroyed.

Someone had BEEN here!

That thought hit the trio about the same time as they saw a huge boulder shoved aside and the tomb room wide open.

"Ok. Ready?" Danny asked. The two nodded. And going ghost, he held onto their hands as they went in.

In case anything went wrong, he'd turn intangible and get them out.

What they saw when they entered though was quite a scene.
________________________________
"Ok. You got everything?"

"Ya. Sure did. The energy radiated here is soo powerful. I managed to power up the energy supply." He said, raising the brightly glowing, green battery box.

Lilith smiled. Things were going on too well. Now she just needed to get in and get what's hers and they could go. She was worried about the other ghost's condition. He was stubborn as ever.