1

Danny came into class, barely making it before Mr Lancer entered.

"I see that Mr. Fenton has finally decided to come here on time. Unless this was an accident or you slept here." He said in a droll as he saw the boy, first time since months, sitting at his desk on time.

"Well, I woke up early today. Finally managed to get that alarm to work." He replied, scratching his neck. Lancer nodded and Danny was surprised to see his small, concealed smile as he went to the blackboard.

And the usual classes began. However, as usual, Danny fell asleep during it.

All of a sudden the entire class was shaken up when they hear a scream. All eyes turn to the sleeping Danny.

"No! I won't be like you. No! " and there it was, another scream.

Sam looked at Tucker who just shrugged and frantically tried to wake his buddy up. Just then, the bell rang.

Danny woke up and looked around and grinned sheepishly. "Sorry" he muttered.

Lancer just shook his head and went out as the bell rang. By now he had gotten used to the boy's weird quirky behaviour and stopped trying to talk to him about it weeks ago.

Guess every living creature has their limits. How Danny wished that it applied to ghosts too.

"I just hope the kid speaks to his sister atleast." Lancer muttered as he saw the boy rush out of the class.

***

"Jeez Dude. You look horrible. " Tucker said.

Danny grimaced "tell me about it." He explained to them the encounter with Skulker then Ember and how he had to then manage with less than 3hours sleep, which he wasnt able to enjoy.

"So you had a busy ghost hunting day. Sounds like always. " the two glared at Tucker. "What? Im trying to help!" he said.

"You're not helping. At. All." Sam muttered to him. She turned to Danny and held his hand tightly. "You can talk to us about anything, you know that right?"

Danny nodded. He noticed that she wasnt satisfied by that. "Danny, I mean, anything."

Tucker seemed to have gotten the hint from her. "Ya dude, I mean what happened back in class, you can tell, maybe we can do something"

Danny sighed. The two looked at him, their faces full of worry.

Sighing at them again, he began, "I dont know, maybe its me being paranoid but, for the life of me, I feel something is really wrong."

"Like what?" Tucker interrrupted.

"I have been getting these weird nightmares of Dan returning and killing everyone and turning Sa..." he gulped, "S-sam into his own or something. He was controlling everyone! and i was just stuck at a spot, not able to do anything!"

He didnt realize when but once he stopped speaking he could feel Sam's fingers making circles onto his back.

"Relax, its just some stupid dream. I dont plan on dying early, I doubt Sam plans the same, since she cant leave you-OUCH!." Tucker said, recieving a kick from Sam under the table.

"Yeah Danny, maybe its just a nightmare, or...maybe just some premonition, you know we can go to Clockwork's and check it with him. How about that?"

Danny lifted his head up. "Maybe, he'll tell or give a slip! We can try! Lets go!" he started to walk out only to be pulled back by Tucker.

Seeing his friend's confused face, Tucker laughed, "Dud, we're still in school, you know!"

"Oh...right."