3

I...I just can't believe it! I never wanted to hurt him! When I found out its him, I was mad at myself and afraid to even meet him!"

Danny groaned as he heard the two voices talking. Immediately, the two girls turned their heads towards him.

"Oh Danny! You're awake! We were soo worried! " Sam exclaimed as she hugged him. "What happened?" Danny choked out. Sam immediately let go of him.

"Uh...well we were talking when you fell unconscious. Luckily Sam were nearby. They helped me being you here. "

Danny straightened himself. His head was pounding.

"You okay? " Sam asked.

"Ya never better. " the expression on all their faces was enough to make him realize that they didn't fall for it.

He could see Valerie looking at him, still upset.

"Uh Sam, Tuck?"

"Ya? "

"Valerie knows. " He said. The two rolled their eyes.

"No shit. " Sam said as she rolled her eyes. Sometimes Danny can be so clueless, he can't even see the obvious. And ghosts are supposed to have a sixth sense.

"Sam!"

"We were following right behind you both. We knew Valerie would find out sooner, especially after hanging out with Dani."

"Valerie? What's wrong? You seem to be so...upset. " Danny asked, placing a hand over her shoulder.

"It's just that you kept trying to tell me. You even said that you don't want to hurt me and I just kept attacking you." Valerie looked at him. "Will you,  well you all,  ever forgive me? "

"I never even held anything against you! Jeez! You were just doing your job. How'd you know that you were being tricked by Vlad, the current mayor?" Taking a deep breath, he continued. "Besides, atleast now you know and realized the truth. That's all that matters."

"Exactly!" Valerie almost jumped to see the goth girl smile at her. "The more you blame yourself, the more pissed off Sam you'll see."

Valerie couldn't help but smile as well. The goth's smile was really cheerful. No wonder Danny's always with her. He seems to have made the impossible possible for her. For a goth who rarely smiles, Valerie hasn't seen her NOT smile around Danny. They really must like each a lot.

"I bet 10 dollars that you're thinking that they really are lovebirds. " Tucker whispered to her. She nodded. Tucker grinned even more. He then turned to Danny.

Danny seemed to be in his own world. Tucker kept waving his hand in front of him. "Dude. Duuuudddde! Danny, dude, hello? "

Sam snapped her fingers and suddenly Danny turned to her. "Huh? What? "

"Dude, what's happening? You were like soo spaced out! "

"Huh? Strange. " He muttered. Sam gave him a look that just said. I know you're hiding something you idiot. You can't anything from us-well me.

Shrugging, Danny spoke "I have no idea what's going on! First it was the dreams. Then it was dizziness and now..."

At that moment Clockwork came.  "Danny there's something we need to talk about. Now. "