7

Lilith went ahead. She hated this. The whole week's been a disaster.

She felt groggy and pretty weak but she chose to ignore it. She knew she would be able to cover it up. She always did.

"If only they knew. " she muttered to herself as she flew ahead.

"Lilith. Where's Skulker? "

"What? I told him to round up all the goats in the zone and tell them what happened. Why? "

The ghost's blue hair died down. Lilith didnt remember ever seeing Ember look so upset.

"There's no one in the zone. Last we heard, Skulker was attacked on the way to the zone. They are saying he got taken like Walker. "

She broke down. Lilith tried to calm her down. "We'll get him. Just go to Tucker and get his help. Stay with him. If you meet any other ghost, get them there. Tucker's shields and ghost aids can really help us out."

"Where are you going? Don't you think we should be out looking for them? "

"No. Clock had gone to get some help from the past. I'm going over there now. Based on the help we have to plan. Afterall they have the entire Council and almost all the Gaurdians with them. "

With that, the kid flew faster. Luckily she was the fastest flier. She was the strongest as well. Was. Right now, somethings messed up.

She flew in and fumbled into Clockwork's house.

"Umm...hi?"