15

"He still lives here?"

"Oh my gosh...how old would he be now? I mean, we are technically in our twenties...so Lancer msut be-ARGH! He'd be old!"

"Would you stop quibbing! Im younger than you all and yet, I seem more sensible." Lilith started towards the door.

"Hey! Wha-oh...its you." Lancer's excitement when he opened the door died as soon as he saw Lilith. Sam raised her eyebrow. What did Lilith do to Lancer?

"Yeah, but I got company." Lilith replied, cheerfully, poining towards the three. Lancer turned to them, and his face turned into a small frown before a huge smile formed on his face.

"Mocking Jay! Come in!"

Whatever Danny had seen before. ..he certainly didn't expect the house to remain EXACTLY THE SAME as then.

"Um...Wow. I see nothings been changed." He commented.

Lancer nodded. "I like it the way it is. Besides, it makes it easier for to remember where have I kept what. "

It took them awhile but the four got the point.

"So...since when did you know about Danny? "

"What? "

Sam chuckled nervously, "I mean you know about Danny being Phantom. Since when? And why have you been silent about it? "

Lancer sat and signalled the other to be seated as well. Well-except for Lilith, who just walked around, touching the trains.

"That's a good story. I knew it since, well, the second year since Phantom arrived in Amity Park. But why discuss that! You're here for something aren't you? I mean, you look like your teen selves, so time travelling here is petty big business. So why dont we discuss about that first? "

"Umm..." Danny looked at Lilith, who seemed to be ignoring them and playing with every little trinket she could find.

"Hey! Lilith! Who was saying that she's more sensible than us? And now look who's playing around?"

"Hey! I'm doing something important...just give me five minutes...till then why dont you tell them the story Mr. Lancer? It won't hurt to tell...it could be helpful." And with that, Lilith continued whatever she was doing.

Lancer sighed. "Alright then. It started....