8. You don't own me

Sometimes, some incidents or some words grow us older other than the increase in the number of age. The man whom I assumed, still loves me spat directly that he feels ashamed to call me his daughter. It's another thing that he stopped caring about me after my mom's death but I thought he will put me first in front of his wife. By and by, I was mistaken. In just a matter of minutes, he disowned me and valued his wife's feelings. If my father's words made me mature.

Then Shaurya's words made my heart a granite. I was neither in misinterpretation nor hallucinations. He just didn't do his job, he gave me a feeling that made me a different girl just in a month. What he showed was more than just care. Whatever he made me hard with heart. The whole night I contemplated, what should I do to make myself valuable in front of my father and Bodyguard

When I found the solution, I drifted into sleep at four in the morning but my annoying best friend's call pulled me out of my sleep at six.

He was excited, indeed super-excited as all of his designs got approved by his professor who offered him to present them to one of the famous fashion designers of India. My friend has a talent, that I had known since childhood but I hadn't known his future will be skyrocketing just with the college assignment designs.

"Sweetheart! I dunno what should I do. I am so...so...so happy. Hell Man. I am flying to Delhi, tonight and I can't withhold the happiness!"

I stopped myself from yawning, "Great! But why Delhi?"

"What the hell are you doing? I mentioned some four-five times that Mr. Neil Khanna, one of the famous designers, lives in Delhi and has a factory outlet on the outskirts of Delhi. Are you daydreaming?" He rambled.

I rubbed my eyes, "Maan, I am seriously happy for you!" I said lazily.

"Did you drink last night, Saira!"

"No. But I slept late. So, when is your appointment with him!"

"Tomorrow."

"That's too early, dude!"

"Yeah, my professor is his old acquaintance. Because of his reference, I got it."

"Did you prepare for the interview?"

"Yeah, the last day went with that. But where were you? I tried calling you the whole day."

If I recollect all my memories it seems the last day is equal to one-fourth of the year. I got kidnapped. My father disowned me. Well, my bodyguard clarified that I am nothing but a job to him. Parallelly, coup-up requesting texts from Naren.

Huh! Everyone decided to do the tango with my feelings and emotions.

Well, my abductor–Whom I assumed to be my secret admirer? He has hired goons to stalk me. Goons seriously. And one of them held a knife against my neck. It's like a Hell. I am experiencing hell in this world only difference is I am getting a mental punishment rather than a physical one.

"Saira!"

"Huh!"

"I thought you went back to sleep. Fine, I have to go to Uni and discuss a few things with my professor! Are you coming to uni?"

"No. I will stay in my room and study."

"Then. Bye-"

"Wait. When are you returning from Delhi?"

"Most probably the next day or the day after tomorrow."

"Maan! All the best. And don't forget I love you. I wish you success and a bright future!"