25. Mr. Jerk Chauhan

Quite mature content ahead.

My eyes widened when his other hand groped the brim of my bathrobe.

"Hmmppff!" I screamed. 

 "Baby bear, if one fuck was my only aim with you, I would have done that long back, as situations brought us alone so many times, I could have taken your advantage but I didn't. I love you, Saira! I love you so much." He left my bathrobe brim and also removed his hand from my mouth.

"I hate you!"

"Hate me, with your complete heart. Take out your anger, your frustration, your rage upon me! Even your hate gives me a feeling of Saira is Shaurya's!"

"You can't charm me with these enchanting-almost-fake-words, Mr. Chauhan!"

"Mr. Chauhan!" he murmured and beamed, making him seem like a psycho loon.

"Why are you smiling like a psycho?"

"Nothing, I began to love, the way you are calling me."

"Really, Pig." I placed a fake, taunting smile, "Do you like this also?"

He smiled, warmly and pleaded in a cool manner, "I would like it more if you call me, that, after our wedding."

"And what's the reason behind this nonsense appeal."

"So that, I can call you Mrs. Pig!" and then his voice of outburst roared in the room.

"You..." I tilt my head away and glanced at a distant wall where a few photo frames were nailed. One after the other I glanced at them.  Many were of his mamas, a few were his and Papi's. But in the center was one photo which took me by surprise, well that was mine. I never expected, Shaurya to hang my picture in his room. But why did he say to Veer that I am a one-time thing to him? 

"How can you think so low about me?"

"Trust me, Saira, I didn't really mean that. He tricked you, by sending only what he wanted to make you hear or what can be advantageous for him. You know...separating us." I didn't want to trust any word of his, except the last one.

"Then he is my guardian angel, 'cause he is saving me from a devil in disguise." He chuckled at my words. Then I asked something which was bothering me, "Are you planning to take revenge for your mama's death on me?"

He furrowed his brows and inquired, "Why would I do that?"

"It's...forget it. Leave me."

"Saira. All I spoke with Veer is inconsiderable, cause my feelings are always in high precedence about you. And there is no evidence which is proving my suspicion of your father that he is involved in my mama's death. And you will not be guilty of it just because you have a blood relationship with him!"

He knows how to handle all types of my dispositions.

He tucked my hair behind my ear. He lowered his head in aim to place a kiss on my cheek and immediately I objected, "Don't even think about that!" He tilted his head at my left cheek, "Not even there!" I objected again.

This time his lips were in proximity to my lips, "and here?" he questioned, touching a part of his lip's skin with mine. He had no idea, how badly I had missed them. They are alleviators of my agony.  "Should I take your silence as 'yes', bear?" Why does it feel like I am injected with a muscle blocker? Which paralyzed my tongue!

"Shaurya!"

"Ethan!"

"Junior!" Three concerned voices of Papi, Veer and Dharam came from another side of the door with one knock.