11. I don't love her

Mild mature content at the beginning.

"Fuck!" Again he licked his lips that gave a stir to my abdominal viscera. He took two-three long strides and stood in front of me. I took a step back. "No!" He exclaimed. I furrowed my brows. "You will not wear this dress!"

"As if, I will listen to you!" I intrigued.

"You will!" He commanded.

"Stop. S-T-O-P. This is the place of my work. So, stop being trouble to me." I bawled at him and thrust him out of my way. I walked past him. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him. He hugged me from back by circling his arms around my belly.

"I can't bear anyone touching you, Baby bear!" he mumbled softly in my ear.

I stared at him through the mirror in front of which we stood. I saw him inhaling my smell and crashed my back against his front enhancing my back to feel something hard against it. When I realized what it is I gaped at him in shock through the mirror. "If you will not remove this, I may..." he took a deep breath and swept the hair away from my neck, and left feathery kisses against the curve. "...take you now on this table and couch." My breath stuck in my throat hearing his confession.

He licked his lips and touched my neck skin. I shivered when his tongue graze my neck.

"Shaurya!" I moaned and leaned by my neck on his shoulder. Spontaneously I gasped when his excited manhood poked with force against my back. "P-please...s-sh-stop!" I stuttered under his caress.

His one hand, held me tight against him, while his other hand traveled down inch by inch, building a tide of pleasure in my body. I felt pain, in my lower stomach that needs to be relieved. And the relief was not syrup or tablets. I wanted something else. That something else got clarified when his warm finger halted in front of my feminine part. The remark of my body determined me as a female at the time of birth.

I shut my eyes forcibly. I lost my gut to watch his fingers working around my vagina. Though there was a layer of my knicker fabric separating his finger from my lady part, the effect of his finger making circles around it...was just blocking my mind and senses. My heart wants to push him away. My brain wants to catch his hand to halt his actions but my body...it's demanding more and even every time. Every day and night, it wants his fingers to give relief to undetermined pleasure built by him.

"I can't!" he whispered. "Not when you are responding to my touch." He kissed the center of my neck, "Not when my baby bear is writhing under my touch."

He called me Baby bear.

"Saira!" He called out. "Open your eyes and watch, how red you have turned. Watch how nicely my finger is playing with your honeypot." Not his fingers, only his voice, and his word are enough to give me relief.

I opened my eyes and saw the scenario of, him touching my sex. I immediately shut my eyes with shyness. I heard him chuckle and whispered, "Cute, Baby bear!" Then kissed my ear. More than his finger actions, I was loving the tone of his voice. Thick, horse, and sexy. Which was enough to make me come. The feeling of coming on his fingers made me squeeze my thighs and trap his fingers over there. 

But. Unfortunately, my relief couldn't reach its relief as there was a knock on the door. We both pulled away and in embarrassment, I tried to pull my dress which hadn't got stretched even for a millimeter. Such a slutty, short dress.

"Can I come in, Mam?" I heard a female voice. 

"Yes, come–" My words died in my throat when I saw Shaurya scribble red lipstick on the dress and threw the lipstick below the couch.

"Oh, God Saira!" Shaurya screamed with a fake worry. "You spoiled your dress!" At the same moment, a girl with multiple piercings on her eyebrows and ear entered the room and gasped watching the red stain on my white dress.