9. Eye-raping

I thank you all, my dear readers. I didn't expect that after halting Her helpmate for six months, I will be receiving any response from my readers.

I gaped at him. But his eyes were closed and paid full concentration on his lips to squeeze out my lips. But, I can't just let him take my advantage and later call this kiss a gross mistake. To protest his new way of cutting me off, I place my palms flat against his chest and tried to push him.

But he is a minaret. Not only tall but also strongly built. Therefore, he didn't budge. Not even an inch. "Let go!" I protested which came as laath ghuu. "Shaurya!" a muffled sound came as chauuuria. As words were not affecting him or his lip work, I tried to push him again. This time he grabbed my wrists and locked them against the car behind me. 

I heard muffles and gasps coming from the people passing through the parking lot. And. He left me. I turn my head left and right to watch people walking through us with smiles. But his gaze was on my lips with deep and short breaths. 

I breathed heavily and scolded him "What the hell you think of–"

Again he took my lower lip in his mouth and immediately slipped his tongue into my mouth. His tongue, which was warm and rough and traveled freely in my mouth to perceive each cell of my mouth and tongue. As he was deepening the kiss, it felt like nectar was getting released inside my mouth. On one side his taste was flavoring my mouth then on another side inch by inch my body began to get excited. It felt like the desire of many years was being fulfilled now. 

The way he was giving pleasure to me with his pleasant kiss and sweet tongue, in return, craved me to kiss him back. But I didn't. I didn't want. Though he is my first kiss, I didn't feel like enjoying it. But a plan popped into my mind to stop him from kissing. So I took his lower lip between my teeth and bit it hard.

"Shit!" he broke the kiss with a curse.  I glared at him...I mean I tried to glare at him, simultaneously missing his touch.

"Saira!" he huffed against my lips.  "He doesn't deserve you!" That was the first thing he spoke. He licked his lips and left my hands. It was our first kiss, I expected him to speak about us. Will the word, us will ever exist between him and me? Or we will stay like this forever? I, as his job and he, as my bodyguard. If he would have apologized for his words, I would have forgiven him and might have even canceled this nonsense date with Naren. But seems like things don't want to go according to my desire.

"Don't tell me Mr. Bodyguard. That you are jealous of him." 

He chuckled dryly. "Rat can never race a horse!"

"Did you just call my boyfriend rat?"

"Oh! so, you consider me a Horse! I like it!"  

"Listen Shaurya–"  I raised my finger. 

"Oh Yes! My ears are open!"

"Naren is my boyfriend and I don't want–"

"But. you just kissed your bodyguard right? Ahh! are you cheating on him!" After a week, I am seeing the old Shaurya, who used to speak alternately and debate with me till I get annoyed. He leaned towards me, again, compromising my vicinity. "Very bad, Saira!" he said and pecked my lips. "Very, very, very bad!" Again he took my lips in his mouth and even crushed my chest and abdomen against his hard torso muscles by wounding his arms around my back. 

"Hmmmpff!" I exclaimed in frustration. 

*****

My eyes, mind, and senses were fully concentrated on my Bodyguard, who sat diagonal to me with his eyes, in turn, glued at me.  I tried to deviate by paying attention to Naren's rambles–of how he realized his mistake of breaking up with me. But, it didn't work. I even tried to deviate by forcing myself to get involved in the pleasant, romantic music playing in the background. Even though, it didn't work. Finally, I tried to admire the ambiance of the restaurant.