Chapter 43. It's time!

Author:

Shaurya knew, it was not easy and other than that following someone can risk him and even expose him. More importantly, Shaurya is all alone and to himself. Dharam and Veer to whom he referred his arms are no more beside him. Dharam is injured and taking rest, well, Veer is still behind bars.

He felt solitude.

But he and Saira planned everything.  If they plan on revealing Niveditha Mehra's true identity to the world, they must prioritize the safety of those around them. This includes Saira's father and twin brother, Mohit. However, Saira is particularly worried about Shaurya, she has to save his life. "Can't you take a couple of guards with you?"

"No bear. We have to keep it confidential. This is a chance for us."

"Who do you think this person could be to her?" Her, she meant her stepmother?

"Maybe her family member, friend, or..."

"Her boyfriend." Saira added, concluding it. "Then she was even cheating on my father."

The very morning, Naveed Sahab approached them with the thing Saira asked him to. A wig that reached till her shoulder, spectacles, stethoscope, measuring tape, weighing machine, books to note measurements, some multivitamin tablets, a white apron, and many more things.

"Saira, you have to be so careful."

"Yes. I will. But what about Mohit?"

"I will ask the guards to take Mohit, Your father, and Preeth to a safe place. If she is behind your kidnaps then she is dangerous Saira. And we can't take the risk of involving any family member and even your close friends."

"Thank you."

Saira left the villa after hugging Shaurya. Though she guaranteed Shaurya that she will manage everything she is scared for some reason. She closed her eyes, training her mind. I can do it.

Shaurya and Saira decided to interact with a small mobile, to avoid the risk of call tracing.

Saira and Naveed sahab's first destination is a lodge, where they will dress as a boss and assistant. Saira will act as boss, and Naveed Sahab as her assistant. Naveed Sahab even brought two fake identity cards with fake names.

Naveed Sahab got a curly, messy, long hair wig, blue lens for his eyes, and frameless specs. He will be wearing a cotton black button-up with a white apron.

Saira is gonna tie a bun to hid her long hair in the shoulder length straight hair wig, she is gonna wear fake hypermetropic glasses with a string hanging around her neck. And her dress was a small baby pink dress with white apron.

Not to get suspicious they did the survey of a couple of the houses before going to Manav Das home. The street was not so lively and they saw hardly a person walking along the street. Their first house contained a single family, with a husband, wife, and a beautiful daughter. The couple was excited to see Saira and Naveed Sahab doing a free check up of their three year old toddler. Other than that they even offered them orange juice, from which they hadn't even taken a sip.

Next was a house of five people. In order to sound genuine it took one hour to do check-up.

On another side, Shaurya kept tracking Niveditha's call and even made sure to keep Mr. Mehra, Mohit, and Preeth safely in an apartment with ten guards guarding them. To avoid their episodes of inquiry he somehow made them unconscious and hid them in an apartment. 

Shaurya didn't miss a single call, which Niveditha received or made to anyone.  It was around two when she did a call to a new number. Shaurya heard out their conversation. The one who received calls from the other side was a female. And based on the thickness of the voice, Shaurya assumed that the female was in her mid-sixties.