II | Visiting | II

"I have missed you" With that, he gave her a little forehead smooch, which made Y/n's heart even melt more.

"How do you feel today, Y/n?" The man held the girl tight to his chest, as she had buried her head into his neck. This is what she wanted, this is what she needed, and this is what she had longed for. Dream was almost the only thing that had been on her mind since she had woken up that day.

"I fweel dewscent," the girl mumbled against the other's neck but was enough for the man to understand what she was saying.

They had been cuddling For now at least ten minutes. This was mainly because Y/n's temporary maid tried to wake her up, but she did not get out of bed. Because of that, Dream went to do it himself, but when he hugged her to wake up, she had pulled him onto the bed and had not let him go.

"You really have to get up, Y/n." Even though he tried to sound demanding, his words came out soft, Which made the butterflies come alive- those who weren't already- in the princess' stomach.

After another two minutes of them cuddling, Dream decided to get up, so she would finally get out of bed. Without much effort he broke the embrace, leaving Y/n alone on her bed and whining because she did not want to get out. The man would prefer too, to just stay in bed cuddling with her all day, but he couldn't, Dream had a lot of duties to do that had to be done today. Also, they had to go visit Techno, and it would take them a while before arriving.

"Ugh, fine. But I am not happy right now." This made Dream laugh a bit and he tree one of the dresses he liked most on Y/n to the girl to wear. It was not like she had to wear it, but just a suggestion.

"Here. I will wait for you in the dining room. If you need anything, your maid is around the corner. Bye" With that, he exited the room, leaving Y/n alone. The girl really did not want to get up, however, she knew that she had to. The fact that they were about to visit her brother, helped to have at least one motivation to get up.

After they had eaten, Y/n suggested making the horses ready for them, so the staff could take it easy today. Also, the girl really did not mind doing it, as she could clear her head a bit. It did not take Y/n long either to make them ready as she had done it many times before. She walked with both the horses out of the stables, asking someone to tell Dream they were ready.

The ride to Techno was long, yet entertaining. Even though the girl was extremely nervous, Dream helped her by calming her down a bit and telling a kind of funny story.

"Techno!" Dream let go of Y/n's hand that he was holding, so the girl was able to run-up to the bed Techno was lying in. They had been holding hands the entire time, mainly because Y/n was so incredibly anxious that something had happened to Techno before she got to see him. Dream was trying to be careful with his moves. He was not allowed to flirt with the girl anymore,- as his mother had said to him- but Dream, however, did not see holding hands as flirting, because he thought it was more comforting the girl than actually hitting on her. Besides, every time someone was flirting, it was the girl.

"Oh my lord, I thought you were maybe dead already or something! I am so so so glad I am able to see you!" The girl was now standing in front of Techno's bed and hugged the poor man. She had been waiting for this visit for way too long because he just was not stable enough. They did not know if she would even see him, seeing the fact he was incredibly close to dying.

The visit, however, did not mean he was very stable. Changes were still there that he was going to die, but they were not big as they were before. Dream had prayed for the sweet girl that she would be able to see him because he knew how much she cared about him.

"Hi, sis." The poor man said in a gruff tone. You could hear he was far from recovered, which made Y/n even more anxious than she already was. She felt so bad for him that he had to go through this, and mainly because she knew he would blame himself for the fact that their parents had died.