VI | Girls' Day | VI

"Miss Avlyrra?"

Y/n heard someone knocking on the door. She immediately knew who it was because she could hear it to the voice and the careful. Y/n gave her the sign that they should come in. It was weird to be woken up by her maid again, It was a familiar phenomenon, yet she was not used to it anymore, even though she had been woken up by her for two weeks now. She used to wake up by Drista jumping around in her bed, to tell her to get up, so she could teach Drista some more about flowers.

"Good morning Y/n," The woman came into her room. She was wearing a light pink dress as always. The top of the dress hugged her body tight and it was held up by the straps around her arms. The straps did not go all the way up, over her shoulder, and because of this, it made the neckless she was wearing more noticeable. The woman's hair in two braids, with little matching bows topping it off, on the end of both braids. She could just pull off every hairstyle. Niki often tried new ones, and they would always look good on her.

"Hi Niki, thank you for cleaning my room by the way. I went to bed and saw that all my clothes were folded neatly, I thought that the Queen or Drista had done that, but when I asked them they had no idea." The girl's voice was a bit rough and low as she had just woken up.

"You're welcome Y/n. Oh, and by the way, The King, Queen, and Prince are away today, so I was wondering-" Niki stopped for a moment when she saw the girl raizing one eye, before explaining and continuing, "Uh, they are visiting Techno today, so I was wondering what you wanted to do today."

"Wait. Is Techno okay?" Y/n tilted her head a bit to the side and you could slightly see some fear in the princess' eyes.

"Well," A short silence grew between them before Niki spoke up again. "Techno's situation is not going any better at the moment, and they wanted to see if they can do anything. They will leave the castle in an hour, so if you want them to say something to Techno, then you should hurry up." Niki hated to lie to Y/n, but it was the only option now. The woman did not want her to freak. Techno's situation had gotten remotely worse, that was for sure. Niki just wanted the girl to be a bit more relaxed for once.

"Oh okay." The girl quickly jumped out of bed and saw that Niki had already grabbed her some clothes.

"No dress today?" The girl asked curiously as she saw her maid holding up a slightly cropped hoodie, with some shorts. The hoodie was a light blue, with a slight tone of red in it, which made it debatable if it was not actually purple. The shorts were black, just basic ones.

"You did not have any plans for today right?" The woman said as she put the clothes behind her back, just before Y/n could grab them.

"No, but why does that-" The woman cut the girl off before she could finish her sentence, by putting the clothes in her hands. Niki turned around and walked towards the princess' drawer of her bedside table. The woman grabbed something out of it.

"Perfect, because I have an idea." She said as she walked over to Y/n again.

"But-" The girl was again cut off, this time by Niki telling her to just dress up. The princess walked towards her dressing room and changed. The colors fitted her very well and matched perfectly with her skin tone. Before walking out of the room, she looked in the big mirror on one of the shorter sides of the room. The girl turned around a few times to see if it really looked good.

"Okay, now let me do your hair, it's a mess." It was true though. The girl had slept with a high bun, but that meant that there were some weird curls in her hair. Normally she would just sleep with one or two braids in her hair, and her hair would look good, but this time it really did not. However, it did not matter because Niki could always fix everything.