III | Guests | III

"Hey!" Y/n whisper-shouted, as Dream took something of the princess' plate and stopped into his own mouth. The girl first looked in disbelieve at the other, but then Dream did it again. With his mouth still full, he shoved it in and laughed as he found the reaction of the girl funny.

"Sorwy two slwow." The man tried to say, as his mouth was still completly full. Meanwhile, he had grabbed something else again with his fork, but he had to wait this time before he could shove it into his mouth, seeing the fact it would not fit if he did not wait.

"Oh, I would not do that. Don't you fucking dare to eat that!" The girl said again, but this time her voice had raized and was not whispering anymore, getting all of the attention from everybody around the table. The girl held her fork up as a weapon, so she could get her food back.

The man leaned forward, not being inches away from the girl. His mouth was empty again and he held his fork with Y/n's food close to his own mouth.

"Never dare me, cause I'll do it." With that he teasingly shoved everything that was on the fork into his mouth, leaning back into his chair again and acting as nothing had happened.

"Are they always like this?" Y/n and Dream had completely forgotten that they had visitors. They both never liked it when there were guests because they had to behave and act like they were perfect.

"No, and I have no idea why they act-" The Queen of Edessa got cut off by Drista who was sitting next to the guest

"Yeah, unfortunately, they are indeed like this every day. And I have to live with that." When Drista said 'that' She pointed at them and the way she pointed at them was as if they were a 'case'.

Dream and Y/n looked at each other, knowing they had not made the best first impression. They both proceeded to laugh and even though they did not want to laugh, every time they looked at each other they were giggling, which escalated every time to laughing their asses off.

"I am truly sorry, their behavior is extraordinarily disrespectful." The Queen of Edessa apologist to the other Queen who was their guest. She gave the two who were still giggling a serious look to let them know that they had to stop. The point however was that they just could not stop giggling.

"They are fine. My kid is like this all the time, by this point, I am used to this." The woman said.

"What was their name again?" Drista asked curiously. The woman had told it already but Drista had forgotten, as she had paid more attention to Dream and Y/n flirting. The little girl thought it was cute to see them like this and was the opposite of grossed out by it. The girl shipped them with her whole heart, but she knew too Dream was not allowed to flirt with Y/n. Drista found it ridiculous because she knew how much Dream made her happy and how much the princess needed his love. The little girl had told her mother that exact same thing, over and over again, but the Queen did not want to hear it.

"Nick, but he goes with Sapnap." The voice of the woman was very soft and without him being here, you could just tell how much she cared about her son.

"Like Clay does with the name Dream?" Drista asked again, not paying attention to the two flirting again.

"Yes. Nick only wants his family and very close friends to call him Nick and to the rest, it is just Sapnap. I have to add that not even all family members can call him nick, mainly just me and his father." The woman explained.

Everyone was having a conversation with someone. The Queen of Salona was talking speaking to Drista, The King and Queen of Edessa were talking to the King of Salona, and last but not least, Dream and Y/n were having a conversation with each other too. At least, you could not really call it a conversation as they were mainly just teasing each other by grabbing something of the other's pate and giggling. Lots of giggling.