Intro

Welcome guys! It is nice to see y'all again and I really hope you are going to like this story even more than the previous one. If you are new here, check out my first book before reading this one. You don't have to, but I don't know it this book wil make much sence.

This book is mainly about the love side of the story, so I hope to write another book after this one (book 3), if I publish that one, I think I am going to make that more detective kinda. Just were they wil dig into what exactly happened to the King and Queen of Avlyrra.

Dream
The male is called Clay by his sister named Drista and his parents. His favorite color is light olive-green, eventhough the colour of Edessa is dark olive-green. Dream mainly wears clothes that are light Olive green. The man has dirty blond hair and olive-green eyes. The man also is muscialair as he hunts a lot in his spare time. He does not have that much spare time, because of his duties, but enough to do it sometimes. The man loves reading too and does that a lot in their library

Drista
The female is the younger sister of Dream. Her favorite colour is light pink, but she also like the colour of their kingdom, which is dark olive-green. The girl wears mainly light pink dresses, but somethimes will steal one of Y/n's hoodies. The girl has beautiful long, blonde hair, with the same soloured eyes as her brother. She loves reading, just like Dream and can be found at the library nine outta ten times there.

King of Avlyrra
The male is the father of Technoblade and Y/n. With his wife, he owns a kingdom and want his son to be the next king of Alvyrra.

King of Edessa
The male is the father of Dream and Drista. With his wife, he owns a kindom and want his son to be the next king of Edessa.

Technoblade
The male is called Techno by everone, as that is easier to say. His favorite color is pink. However, Techno mainly wears clothes that are burgundy. The man has pink hair and pink eyes eyes. The man also is muscialair as he hunts a lot in his spare time, just like Dream. He does not have that much spare time, because of his duties, but enough to do it sometimes. The man also loves stargazing a lot, as he does that every night.

Queen of Avlyrra
The female is the mother of Technoblade and Y/n. With her husband, she owns a kingdom and want her son to be the next king of Alvyrra.

Queen of Edessa
The female is the mother of Dream and Drista. With her husband, she owns a kindom and want her son to be the next king of Edessa.

Y/n
The female is called N/n (Nickname) somethimes. The princess favorite colour is burgundy, just like the colour of their kindom. She loves reading, which she does almost every day, and the main topic she reads about is greek mythoclogy. The girl writes poems and draws flowers a lot too when she has the time for it. She goes stargazing with her brother sometimes, as she likes to hear about all the myths about the constellations.

The map is not complete yet and there are some things missing, but for now this is kind of how it looks

The map is not complete yet and there are some things missing, but for now this is kind of how it looks. I will update it but that is for another time, this one took me long enough.

Kingdom of Avlyrra,
The kingdom were Y/n, Techno and their parents live.
The colour of the kingdom is burgundy.

Kingdom of Edessa,
The kingdom were Dream, Drista and their parents live.
The colour of the kingdom is olive green.

Kingdom of Gavaria,
One of the ally's of Avlyrra.
The colour of the kingdom is baby pink.

Kingdom of Salona,
The kingdom were Sapnap lives with his parents
The colour of the kingdom is orange

How to optimize your reading experience.
1 Use the font 'Georgia'
2 Use the beige colored page
(Your can change that if you click on the 'Aa' in the right corner of your screen)
3 Use a relaxing playlist to help you getting sucked into the book. It can really help, I promise

Also please vote, by clicking the little star at the bottom of your screen.

~good luck and much love, your author